OK so I kinda sorta went back and read some of what I missed.....

Been arguing a lot in another forum....a doggy forum....regarding electric shock collars on dogs. I'm totally against it. Never used them at all and I've trained many, many dogs.

Anyway, glad to be back here. Believe it or not that debate is more heated than the "my iPhone is better than your Android but my BB kills all" debates.
    Electric collars that's just messed up I hardly ever advocate violence cept for stuff like that and I could definitely get behind putting one on a person who would use that on a dog and see how they like it.
    10-20-12 04:52 PM
    Kevin, if you can hear me. Please fix it so that after each post I make I don't have to refresh to bring the likes and thanks buttons back.
    +1. Those always disappear.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-20-12 04:56 PM
    Glad ya found us. Or did ya? Things are not the same in here. They and Them ya know.
    Somewhere in the middle of them and they always keeps me balanced.
    10-20-12 04:56 PM
    Electric collars that's just messed up I hardly ever advocate violence cept for stuff like that and I could definitely get behind putting one on a person who would use that on a dog and see how they like it.
    My mom got one for my 4 legged sister, a yellow lab, one of the ones that was supposed to shock if she barked and could be remotely activated for discipline.

Before she put it on my puppy sister she put it on herself and shocked herself.

The collar never went on the puppy.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who uses one should be charged with abuse.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    esk369, Engire, Alex_Hong and 4 others like this.
    10-20-12 04:57 PM
    Did a little search through history, apparently post count has mattered for years.

10-20-12 04:57 PM
    Simple solution. If you want to use a shock collar for training a dog, first get trained to train the dog. Obvious I know but let the training instructor use the collar on the student (human) during training and then let the student think about using it after that. I bet the use falls sharply. Same logic with the cops having an officer get tazed before being allowed to use a tazer.
    My mom got one for my 4 legged sister, a yellow lab, one of the ones that was supposed to shock if she barked and could be remotely activated for discipline.

My point exactly. Thanks Renee.
    10-20-12 05:00 PM

A like and a thanks on that abuse is putting it mildly I was thinking more like torture its just wrong on so many levels.
    And I like the posting powers.
    10-20-12 05:02 PM
    And getting paid for it. Thats way cool
    10-20-12 05:05 PM
    Molly Hatchet with David Mann artwork.

10-20-12 05:13 PM
    A little Blackfoot? Sure

10-20-12 05:17 PM
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yjJL9DGU7Gg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> a little stp
    10-20-12 05:27 PM
    Well that didn't work I was serious when I said I didn't know how to post a youtube vid im not sure if I shouod be embarrassed or not:-)
    10-20-12 05:29 PM
    Hmm... Re: Post Count Not Going up in Social Forums.....

That was a decision that goes back many years. We had some abuse back then. New members just trying to pad posts quick.

Personally, I'm not against turning the count back on for these forums. Looking across all our forums, I don't think they're turned off anywhere else on social / off topic forums. So if we want to be consistent... we could turn them back on here.

Thoughts?? If I do it, I'm not sure if it'll add back all of the ones made in the social forums to date, or if it just starts counting again from here...

Let me know what you guys think.

K
    I know a lot of people would like to see their posts count have meaning in the social forums. As that could really expedite the journey. To becoming a G of G, we the requirements become say 10,000 posts?
    10-20-12 05:29 PM
    Good Golly more Molly

middbrew, esk369, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-20-12 05:30 PM
    Well that didn't work I was serious when I said I didn't know how to post a youtube vid im not sure if I shouod be embarrassed or not:-)
    Theres the little film symbol on the second row at the top of you reply box. Click on it, paste the youtube Web address in there, click ok, click submit reply and you good to go.
    esk369, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    10-20-12 05:38 PM
    10-20-12 05:44 PM
    Theres the little film symbol on the second row at the top of you reply box. Click on it, paste the youtube Web address in there, click ok, click submit reply and you good to go.
    Thanks my kids sitting here playing halo and laughing at me.
    10-20-12 05:45 PM
    Thanks my kids sitting here playing halo and laughing at me.
    Remind him that Halo will not work without electricity and electricity will not work without Dads wallet.

Just kidding.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-20-12 05:55 PM
    Yeah he just asked me what I was trying to do so I told him trying to get one of those dog collers that give 12yo wizeazz boy shocks lmao.
    That shut his little pie hole
    10-20-12 06:00 PM
    Just to play devil's advocate here. There are good uses for shock collars.

bungaboy, esk369, Engire and 7 others like this.
    10-20-12 08:27 PM
    10-20-12 08:30 PM
    New freefall record!!

bungaboy, Engire, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    10-20-12 08:53 PM
    10-20-12 08:54 PM
    MINDBLOWN

That still freaks me out
    10-20-12 09:31 PM
    Can't go on a beer run until 56K likes...
    10-20-12 09:34 PM
618,099 ... 427428429430431 ...