When butterflies fall in love do they get humans in their stomachs?
    10-17-12 11:54 AM
    The next presidential debate should be held in the middle of an episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. Vincent McMahon and Jesse Ventura should co-moderate it, and it should be lumberjack style so when somebody gets out of control they can be thrown out of the ring and get the living tar beat out of them. It would only be slightly less believable than WWE's usual nonsense, but damn it would sure be entertaining.
    10-17-12 12:41 PM
    10-17-12 12:42 PM
    I'm back!!!!!!!!!
    10-17-12 01:34 PM
    I heard your cries!!!!!!!

10-17-12 01:35 PM
    10-17-12 01:37 PM
    When butterflies fall in love do they get humans in their stomachs?
    Do flutter-bys have stomachs?
    10-17-12 01:45 PM
    Rich, do you ever watch the show, How I Met Your Moder(ator)?

10-17-12 01:46 PM
    Not that carrying a tennis ball around would be any easier than carrying a coat hanger, but I gotta try this and see if it works...

10-17-12 01:55 PM
    Rich, do you ever watch the show, How I Met Your Moder(ator)?

This one time, at band camp...
    10-17-12 02:02 PM
    10-17-12 02:05 PM
    Last edited by mikeplus1; 10-17-12 at 02:37 PM. Reason: wrong vidi
    10-17-12 02:10 PM
    10-17-12 02:11 PM
    10-17-12 02:23 PM
    Hi folks. I'm kinda off and on from CB these days because I'm really not digging the new layout. I get frustrated with it after just a few mins. Grr!
    10-17-12 02:37 PM
    I hear ya, oh Pantless one! Seriously I have tried several different browsers and still can't settle on one that will play nice with this new board. Each has their own set of frustrating things that pith me off.
    10-17-12 02:46 PM
    10-17-12 03:09 PM
    10-17-12 03:15 PM
    I just started watching Breaking Bad, and I can't stop... I just can't... Its... just... so... .... good. Damn.
    10-17-12 03:47 PM
    Hi folks. I'm kinda off and on from CB these days because I'm really not digging the new layout. I get frustrated with it after just a few mins. Grr!
    I've been turned off by that handful of posters that have nothing to do but post-crap on BB. When I see some of the usual suspects showing up in the Top Posters list, I just go read Google News instead. It's getting so bad now, I just started a new thread about Fiona Apple and there were already 3 defensive iPhone responses before the thread actually posted...
    10-17-12 03:56 PM
    I just started watching Breaking Bad, and I can't stop... I just can't... Its... just... so... .... good. Damn.
    I want to get into it, but I gotta start from the beginning.
    10-17-12 03:57 PM
    Tapatalk, sweetie. It's the great equalizer!
    10-17-12 03:58 PM
    Anyone watching Revolution? It's pretty good. I just hope they have a clear path to the story and it doesn't turn into a meandering mess like Lost.

10-17-12 04:06 PM
    I can relate to that. May I also add that we do miss your presence here.
    10-17-12 04:28 PM
    Area Man On Personal Mission To Explain Why Universally Enjoyed Things Are Bad

RICHMOND, VA—Describing it as “his life’s calling,” local man Gary Lerner, 31, revealed Thursday that he is on a personal quest to enlighten the world about why things everybody enjoys are actually bad.

Lerner, whose stated mission is to explain to his fellow human beings why any appreciation of their favorite movies, music, television, and books is entirely misplaced, told reporters that whenever he hears a group of people unanimously praising something, the task of correcting them always falls upon him.

“If there is a thing that is universally cherished, then I have an obligation to help people understand why they’re wrong for liking it,” said Lerner, adding that while it’s tempting to let his friends simply enjoy a new song or TV show, he ultimately has a responsibility to point out its every flaw until it is utterly ruined for them. “I can’t, for example, stand by in good conscience while everyone talks about how much they love Exile On Main St.. Not when the guitar riffs don’t have nearly the inventiveness or clarity of the Rolling Stones’ earlier work and, let’s be honest, the lyrics are hardly among Jagger’s best.”

“At the end of the day, it isn’t right for the greater public to simply take pleasure in whatever they happen to like,” Lerner continued. “I can’t let that happen. I won’t let that happen.”
    “People need to realize—and it is my objective to make them realize—that afternoons spent relaxing at the beach are completely overrated, as is summertime in general,” Lerner said. “And fall. All of the holidays, too—at least the major ones.”

“Same goes for smartphones, the novels of F. Scott Fitzgerald, and most types of beer,” Lerner added. “It’s like, whatever makes people happy and puts a big ol’ dopey grin on their face, they just eat it right up. Well, I simply will not stand for it.”
    More: Area Man On Personal Mission To Explain Why Universally Enjoyed Things Are Bad | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    10-17-12 04:33 PM
618,114 ... 418419420421422 ...