[QUOTE]
    Florida pastor Terry Jones, who inflamed Muslims by once burning the Qur'an, says he has been denied permission to enter Canada to attend a Thursday evening speaking engagement in Toronto.
    [/QUOTE

See what happens when there is an NHL lockout????
    10-11-12 05:13 PM
    Hey! Today is National Coming Out Day! In case y'all didn't know...I like girls.
    Don't we all?

We are over 46000 likes!
    Well it would be more if my "LIKE" button worked, but it don't and now the "THANKS" button quit working.
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    10-11-12 05:40 PM
    The Sexy and I Know it video is more like Torture than a Tribute I think...

Automerge.. aka. Double Posting Prevention... has been turned off as noted.

Still have some changes to make as I noted yesterday, but we're getting there on the forum update. Gotta get back to work on it!

K
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 12 others like this.
    10-11-12 06:03 PM
    And I have to say... it's weird to see me with short hair. I think I could probably deny that's even me in that video at this point. Lol.
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    10-11-12 06:05 PM
    I have to say that I don't like the new formatting options available.

It's nice to be able to left justify.

And it's also nice to center justify (in case you post a video and want the text on top of it).

And there are certainly cases where you want to right justify.

You can have numbered lists if
    1. This one comes first
    2. This one comes second
    3. And this one comes third

Or, just bulleted lists like:
    • This
    • or That

Please Note!
    We've already seen videos and images but it's also possible to set a section of text off by encolsing it in a box. This is good for highlighting an example that is not necessarily a quote. You can even give the box a title.

You can put a horizontal line to section off your post like this

Text with superscripts and text with subscripts is an interesting addition too.
    10-11-12 06:07 PM

Still have some changes to make as I noted yesterday, but we're getting there on the forum update. Gotta get back to work on it!

K
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-automerge.jpg
    10-11-12 06:14 PM
    When Engire offered up his Tap handle I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got first dibbs on it. I wanted to donate it back to this thread and we agreed to the 10,000 poster contest.

I agreed to pay for the shipping costs.

Engire declined to take money for shipping costs. He suggested a donation to doc's kids instead from this Thread.

So, I went to doc's kids website and saw that he was at $1,480 in fund raising. I like round numbers (and b00bs) so on behalf of all of you doc is now at $1,600.

Recognition Information

Your name will appear on the participant’s donor list as the 50K CrackBerry Challenge
    Here is the link to the site donor's list. And there is no asterix (*) beside our name. LoL

Jay Tolaro - A St. Baldrick's Participant
    10-11-12 06:38 PM
    In tribute here's a special video.....

Have not watched that video.
    Will not watch that video.
    10-11-12 06:50 PM
    When Engire offered up his Tap handle I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got first dibbs on it. I wanted to donate it back to this thread and we agreed to the 10,000 poster contest.

Engire declined to take money for shipping costs. He suggested a donation to doc's kids instead from this Thread.

So, I went to doc's kids website and saw that he was at $1,480 in fund raising. I like round numbers (and b00bs) so on behalf of all of you doc is now at $1,600.

Here is the link to the site donor's list. And there is no asterix (*) beside our name. LoL

Not a bad monetary distribution ratio they've got going:
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-expense-ratios_vertical275.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-financials_pie_chart.png  
    10-11-12 06:53 PM
    Was just wondering...
    Should we start a thread petitioning to have the title of this thread changed back to the Countdown to 5,000?
    10-11-12 06:54 PM
    Was just wondering...
    Should we start a thread petitioning to have the title of this thread changed back to the Countdown to 5,000?
    50,000 or breasts
    10-11-12 07:12 PM
    Did you know that the lead charactor in this show was a recovering alkie?

She's got nothing on her co-star...
    10-11-12 07:12 PM
    10-11-12 07:14 PM
    Speaking of you people...

10-11-12 07:18 PM

Samuel L Jackson was so awesome in this movie.
    Personally, I liked Bruce Willis the most. But Samuel's wallet is priceless...

10-11-12 07:27 PM
    Hey look, new Smiley Cyruses

I can almost decipher some of them!!

10-11-12 07:29 PM
    A forgotten gem:

10-11-12 07:55 PM

K
    <cough-cough> font <cough-cough-ahem>
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    10-11-12 08:41 PM
    With the vice presidential debates behind us, I think we're all clear on each candidates stance on issues of particular interest.
    Attachment 122869
    10-11-12 10:45 PM

Faith in humanity restored.

That's a good thing you did right there, cheers!

Doc, feed me a little background story by pm. I want to send this to thechive.com, they have a new chive charities thing going. I'll forward the story to them, and then ask for the power of the 5000 to as well. Let's rock and roll this sh1t!
    10-11-12 11:12 PM
    Where did my "thanks" button go?
    10-12-12 06:49 AM
    Where did my "thanks" button go?
    I want to thank h20work for what he is doing but zee button she has gone.
    10-12-12 06:54 AM
    So, imma wanting to smack my hubby. He's been on holidays for almost 2 Weeks, goes back to work tonight at 7pm for an overnight shift. Because of his late start he stayed up until like 5am. For some inexplicable reason he set the alarm for 7am (and because he runs his alarm 20 minutes fast it went off at 640) and proceeded to keep hitting snooze until I snapped and told him to turn the alarm off. He has the ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat but I take time, so if just be drifting back off and the alarm would go off AGAIN. I work at 9am and couldn't sleep because of a cough (Yay allergies) so I'm running on about 2 hours sleep, feel like a midget is standing on my lungs, and am annoyed.

God help the first person who is crabby wih me today.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    10-12-12 07:29 AM
    So, imma wanting to smack my hubby. He's been on holidays for almost 2 Weeks, goes back to work tonight at 7pm for an overnight shift. Because of his late start he stayed up until like 5am. For some inexplicable reason he set the alarm for 7am (and because he runs his alarm 20 minutes fast it went off at 640) and proceeded to keep hitting snooze until I snapped and told him to turn the alarm off. He has the ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat but I take time, so if just be drifting back off and the alarm would go off AGAIN. I work at 9am and couldn't sleep because of a cough (Yay allergies) so I'm running on about 2 hours sleep, feel like a midget is standing on my lungs, and am annoyed.

I would have headed to the couch after the first alarm! However in our case it's usually my snores that chase her.
    10-12-12 07:47 AM

Ill take one for the team...

*cough*
    man up reenee!
    *cough*

haha
    10-12-12 07:49 AM
618,114 ... 405406407408409 ...