I'm on a sales conference call and the speaker keeps on saying "really tap your areas..."
    One-handed operation on BB10 will make it possible to "really tap your areas" while conference calling. I hope marketing grabs that one and runs with it.
    10-11-12 10:40 AM
    LOL i get up for work at 2am your time and go to sleep around 930pm your time. It isnt too early!

Also http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ml#post7672808

haha lets see if Kevin replies.
    I also posted there, somewhat more obnoxiously than you.
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:40 AM
    Sith,

On a PlayBook with what you just did someone will want to strangle you. The post is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and going................................
    10-11-12 10:42 AM
    I also posted there, somewhat more obnoxiously than you.
    lol yes I noticed. I tend to keep my obnoxious posts here haha

---------- Post Merged at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

One-handed operation on BB10 will make it possible to "really tap your areas" while conference calling. I hope marketing grabs that one and runs with it.
    no pun intended? lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Sith,

On a PlayBook with what you just did someone will want to strangle you. The post is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and going................................
    WHY cant I hit "like" to this post? lol The like button appeared when re-entering the thread.

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Hey! Today is National Coming Out Day! In case y'all didn't know...I like girls.
    In case everyone didnt know, so do I

(also like girls that like girls)

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

no pun intended? lol

WHY cant I hit "like" to this post? lol The like button appeared when re-entering the thread.

---------- Please bring on BB10! at 11:44 AM ---------- Kevin looks like a member of the Beach Boys at 11:42 AM ----------

Ironically, I can edit those "merged" lines when quoting or editing the post. I am going to start randomly hiding things in my posts if the merging continues!
    10-11-12 10:48 AM
    Just found another bug. The post time of your original post is 11:28AM my time. However if you read the merged post details it shows the post was merged 9:28AM (which i presume is your time)

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Someone please look at this on the Playbook and tell me how much scrolling is involved in viewing my one massive post haha
    Even in portrait, my thumbs are getting exhausted.
    10-11-12 10:49 AM
    Hey! Today is National Coming Out Day! In case y'all didn't know...I like girls.
    Me too!!!
    10-11-12 10:51 AM

LOL, CB gave me carpal tunnel syndrome with merging posts!
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:54 AM
    Not much different for me. 0400 most days and never asleep before 2300.
    Wow you don't need much sleep at all I guess.
    Call me lazy but I need at least 7 hours to be fully functional.

I knew a guy who only could sleep 2 hours every night. I always wondered what he did with that extra time.
    10-11-12 10:54 AM

no pun intended? lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Ironically, I can edit those "merged" lines when quoting or editing the post. I am going to start randomly hiding things in my posts if the merging continues!
    LMFAO!!!! I see what you did there!
    10-11-12 10:55 AM
    LMFAO!!!! I see what you did there!
    haha I wonder which part?

---------- Post Merged at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:56 AM ----------

haha I wonder which part?

On the bright side, instead of 50000 posts we can go to 50000 pages! (if i keep quoting myself we can do a page every 5-10 minutes haha) That should help the CB servers.
    10-11-12 10:57 AM
    Wow you don't need much sleep at all I guess.
    Call me lazy but I need at least 7 hours to be fully functional.

I knew a guy who only could sleep 2 hours every night. I always wondered what he did with that extra time.

If I gt more than 7 hours of sleep, I'm useless. Waaaaaaay too much for me
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 3 others like this.
    10-11-12 10:58 AM
    Me too!

10boobluvinchars
    10-11-12 10:58 AM
    Me too!

10boobluvinchars

Congrats!
    Results 10,101 to 10,101 of 10101

Another bug in the forums. No comma separator in the last number set there.
    10-11-12 10:59 AM
    If I gt more than 7 hours of sleep, I'm useless. Waaaaaaay too much for me
    Ok.... I had to get in on this.

---------- Post Merged at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Sith looked like he was having too much fun

---------- Post Merged at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

And making me crack up while he was doing it
    10-11-12 11:00 AM

---------- we all luv boobs at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

see you have to post fast enough or the magic is ruined! someone else can interrupt your conversation with yourself
    10-11-12 11:01 AM
    That something I'd like to have fixed in the future, please!

A scroll bar on the right, not just a visual aid to show where we are on the page. I literally have to resort to the finger running man sometimes on certain pages. lol
    10-11-12 11:01 AM

Just thought of something... pages go by posts, not length. So, we won't even increase page count if it keeps merging posts. Will just make pages longer.
    10-11-12 11:02 AM
    That something I'd like to have fixed in the future, please!

A scroll bar on the right, not just a visual aid to show where we are on the page. I literally have to resort to the finger running man sometimes on certain pages. lol

LMAO! I literally busted out laughing at my desk when imagining this

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Just thought of something... pages go by posts, not length. So, we won't even increase page count if it keeps merging posts. Will just make pages longer.

Next up, posting video links in each one of my self quotes. That should make the page load nice and fast...

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Next up, posting video links in each one of my self quotes. That should make the page load nice and fast...
    Did everyone see what PP saw in my post? Its hidden in the merged lines haha (there is also one on this page)
    10-11-12 11:06 AM
    10-11-12 11:07 AM

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Did everyone see what PP saw in my post? Its hidden in the merged lines haha (there is also one on this page)
    Here we go!

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Here we go!
    awww they did think of that.

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

1. You have included a total of 2 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

The use of videos is subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Here we go!

Errors

1. You have included a total of 2 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Or did they.... quoting still shows it

Here we go!

Errors

found another bug! hahaa

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Here we go!

Errors

found another bug! hahaa
    ok last one lol

Someone else post so I dont keep merging haha
    10-11-12 11:09 AM
    Either all consecutive posts by one user are being mreged into a single post in the DB (which means that it could be impossible to back out of this) or the actual posts contain links to other referenced post IDs (which means that every time you read a post, the database is creating huge resource-intensive join statements!).
    10-11-12 11:15 AM
    Either all consecutive posts by one user are being mreged into a single post in the DB (which means that it could be impossible to back out of this) or the actual posts contain links to other referenced post IDs (which means that every time you read a post, the database is creating huge resource-intensive join statements!).
    If it is a massive set of join statements, that DB is going to crash hard core lol. They could back out of this. Restore from last night and just lose half a day's posts. On the bright side you wont see 5 copies of 10 hours of gangnam style pelvic thrusts anymore

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Here we go!

Errors

found another bug! hahaa

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

ok last one lol

And I have no idea which part of this I liked!

no pun intended? lol

I feel like i have seen this somewhere before.... lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Can you kindly "trip on the power cord" for this new 'feature' (it is as much a feature as iOS 6 maps ftr)?

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

What happens if i quote my own merged post haha

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This could get out of hand. Infinite regression time!

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I can see this going very very sideways

also apparently no 30 second post limit on merged posts?

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Not sure this change was entirely thought out.

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I can now make my posts entire pages in length very quickly

This will clearly make the forums easier to read

Help me now i cant stop!
    With RIM I would be able to talk up the new product but keep delaying the release

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 AM ----------

And of course with Android products I would have to have multiple personalities just to talk about them all

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Ok there is a hard limit on quoting haha. I didnt screw up the quote that time. I just truncated it apparently.

Epic self quote?
    10-11-12 11:27 AM
    If it is a massive set of join statements, that DB is going to crash hard core lol. They could back out of this. Restore from last night and just lose half a day's posts. On the bright side you wont see 5 copies of 10 hours of gangnam style pelvic thrusts anymore
    I think 50 hours of gangnam pelvic thrusts would melt my brain.
    10-11-12 11:29 AM
    Here we go!

Errors

found another bug! hahaa

ok last one lol

And I have no idea which part of this I liked!

no pun intended? lol

I feel like i have seen this somewhere before.... lol

Can you kindly "trip on the power cord" for this new 'feature' (it is as much a feature as iOS 6 maps ftr)?

What happens if i quote my own merged post haha

This could get out of hand. Infinite regression time!

I can see this going very very sideways

also apparently no 30 second post limit on merged posts?

Not sure this change was entirely thought out.

I can now make my posts entire pages in length very quickly

This will clearly make the forums easier to read

Help me now i cant stop!

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Epic self quote?
    apparently quotes of quotes of quotes within quoted posts dont show
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    10-11-12 11:30 AM
    If it is a massive set of joins and it is not actually merging the posts, then they should be able to just flip a switch to back out. If the merges are stored in a single db record, then not so much.
    10-11-12 11:31 AM
618,099 ... 402403404405406 ...