I have to get around to checking out my 'Likes'!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-1_million_likes.jpg
    10-09-12 12:53 AM
    Just goes to show you that even trolls switch platforms.
    I didn't tell the OP to get a different platform even. I suggested that he return the S3 to Sprint and try an S3 from VZW. I already established the fact that T-Mobile was no good for him, since he had some other Android on T-Mobile and left T-Mobile due to lousy coverage.
    10-09-12 12:53 AM
    LUCKY BUNNY! I have to pay an extra $5 a month for Visual Voicemail.
    I don't have anymore kidneys or limbs to "give away" :'( and even if I did my dealer is on "vacation"
    #firstworldproblemfosho

Yeah, I just used a hashtag
    If I had to pay for VVM I wouldn't have it. Then I probably would never bother checking my voicemail.
    10-09-12 12:55 AM
    Is anything as funny as DamnYouAutocorrect?
    I got one message from my son that sounded like he was giving me total attitude, I was about to fire up on him until I heard the actual message.
    10-09-12 12:55 AM
    I didn't tell the OP to get a different platform even. I suggested that he return the S3 to Sprint and try an S3 from VZW. I already established the fact that T-Mobile was no good for him, since he had some other Android on T-Mobile and left T-Mobile due to lousy coverage.
    No. I meant that they sound remarkably similar to Crackberry trolls and I was just saying that they switched platforms and forums too. Either that or trolldom is a contageous condition and is spreading rapidly.
    10-09-12 01:02 AM
    I believe we just hit 100 posts for the day.
    10-09-12 01:03 AM
    And I'm too lazy to go back to see what our daily average was.
    Engire, bungaboy, middbrew and 3 others like this.
    10-09-12 01:04 AM
    So in the movie Rambo III, is Rambo fighting alongside the Taliban or AL Qaeda?
    10-09-12 01:14 AM
    No. I meant that they sound remarkably similar to Crackberry trolls and I was just saying that they switched platforms and forums too. Either that or trolldom is a contageous condition and is spreading rapidly.
    It's rampant on the internet. If you want to see some amazing trollery, check out a Howard Stern forum. The haters there are mind-boggling. They rant incessantly about how bad the show is, yet continue to listen every day AND PAY FOR IT!

10-09-12 01:20 AM
    10-09-12 01:32 AM
    So in the movie Rambo III, is Rambo fighting alongside the Taliban or AL Qaeda?
    Neither. It was the Raja of Kinahsi and the Gin of Rummy.
    10-09-12 01:35 AM
    It's rampant on the internet. If you want to see some amazing trollery, check out a Howard Stern forum. The haters there are mind-boggling. They rant incessantly about how bad the show is, yet continue to listen every day AND PAY FOR IT!

The digital camera forums are pretty out of control too. But, from what I've seen and read, the Nikon vs. Canon flame wars make any of the phone groups' look like rank amateurs.
    10-09-12 01:40 AM

Aspire
    Inspire
    Desire

10-09-12 01:50 AM
    One of the funniest movies of all time!

On a side note, I leave for a weekend and get almost 600 likes lol.
    10-09-12 06:23 AM
    I have to get around to checking out my 'Likes'!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_million_likes.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	122624
    I have moar....
    10-09-12 06:33 AM
    I have moar....
    Than I did yesterday.....
    10-09-12 07:17 AM
    You're just a troublemaker wherever you go.
    10-09-12 07:39 AM
    Ok so now comes the fun part.

So we finish dinner and in my mind it's getting late and I don't really feel like going anywhere else. She asks if I want to have a few drinks at the restaurant where the boat is parked. I suggest grabbing a bottle of wine and sitting on the back deck of the boat instead. Fortunately she agreed, and thought it was a great idea. So we snag a bottle, head back to the boat and put on some tunes. Everything is going swimmingly until she starts to complain that her sister-inlaw and brother in-law haven't called to wish her happy birthday. Her brother and sister did mind you, just not their respective spouses. I thought it was odd that it bothered her, but to each their own I guess.

Then her bff calls her, and she is going on and on how it's the best birthday she ever had. She went on and on how everything was perfect and told her she was having sooooo much fun. Have to say that threw me for a loop.... Did not expect that at all. Even though I'm thinking "WTF? Where was I when all this good stuff happened", I left well enough alone. It's 11:30pm, and I'm not saying anything that can be taken the wrong way at this point.

She goes inside to use the restroom and change the music, I get a work email on my phone and I'm reading it, she comes back outside and says "oh, texting your ex huh?" I didn't say anything... Then she says "I'm annoying you now huh?" If I had any idea what was about to happen, I would have kept my mouth shut. I replied in a very calm way "that wasn't very nice." That's really all I said. I wasn't even mad, just making a statement.....

All broke loose. She started in with "how dare you ruin my birthday" and proceeded to call me every name under the sun. Told me I'm horrible person and how I make everything her fault. Still remaining calm, I told her that it's best she leave, it was around 12:30am now. I told her I would call her a taxi or drive her to a hotel but she couldn't stay here. In the middle of her yelling, screaming, general nastiness, I started to pack up her stuff. I never raised my voice and tried to remain cool, but she crossed a line with some of the things she said. I went back inside to grab her bags and when I came back outside...........

She was on the back of the boat with a rope tied around her neck saying she was going to jump in the water and kill herself, and "you can watch you sick !"

Now it's a party!!! I knew she wasn't really trying to go through with it. The rope wasn't really tied but wrapped, she took her shoes off, and made sure her cell phone wouldn't get wet, plus she waited until I came back outside. I told her to cut the crap, call her mother, and go to bed. So I tell her "let's take a video to send to your mom". Yes, I actually have a video of this.... She slide herself into the water (very carefully), the rope falls off, and then she starts making strangulation/choking sounds. I had grabbed her arm before she got all the way into the water, and started pulling her out. I dragged her to the very back and dropped the ladder in for her to climb up. I dragged her up and told her to calm down, go inside, take a shower and go to bed. Said we would deal with it once it was light out.

She goes in, showers, etc. I go to my cabin wondering wtf just happened. She comes in screaming how she is sending pics of her bruised arm to everyone to prove how I tried to beat her. She then tells me how she's going to tell the cops I tried to kill her. Awesome!!! I tell her to go to bed. Then I remember that my pistol is in the closet of the cabin she is staying in. I knock on the door and tell her I need to get something out of the closet. I take it and start to put the lock on it when she accuses me of wanting to shoot her. I lock the gun and give her the key. Problem solved in my mind.

She comes back to my cabin telling me how she is going to ruin my life, and that she just told her friend I tried to kill her. I open the window and throw the bullets I had out into the water. Then she says "why did you do that, you didn't have to" I said that the gun made her uncomfortable so I just turned it into a paper weight. Locked and no bullets, problem solved.

Now it's 2am, I'm dead tired and I can't believe what has happened. I'm finally on the verge of sleeping when she says that she wants me to stay in the same cabin with her because she is scared. Ok, another wtf moment. I was beating her, trying to kill her, going to shoot her, etc. and now she wants me in to stay in the same room???

Morning arrives, I'm beyond over it. She says we need to figure out what to do and says she will be nice about it. I whip out my laptop and find her a cheap place to stay or a plane ticket, her choice. Now she is worried about what to tell people why she left early. She decides to book a flight that leaves at 6pm that day, but wants to talk about what happened. I told her I'm done after which she called me a coward. Within minutes of calling me a coward, she asks me for a ride to the airport. Since a big storm was rolling in, I took her to the airport 4-1/2hrs early. The storm was so bad that her flight was delayed 2 hours.

She texts me to say "despite what you think, I appreciate everything you did for me" and "sorry it worked out like this"

Blocked her from FB and blocked her # too.

A few days later, I received a looooooong email apology.

Ugh, end of story. Lots of words, but it doesn't make any sense with out the whole story. Oh, and we never dated either.
    Google borderline personality disorder
    10-09-12 07:41 AM
    No need to Google -- just go to the Snooze & Tumors forum right here on CB!!!!!!!!

Only difference there is there's nothing 'borderline' about those personality disorders.
    10-09-12 07:46 AM
    Nothing borderline about her, she was nucking futs!
    10-09-12 08:01 AM

Holy crap man I am sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully nothing ill comes of it (other than what has already happened of course). Time to revel in some sanity that is the 50k challenge!
    10-09-12 08:19 AM
    You are describing the symptoms, and there are nothing borderline about them, they have extreme mood swings. If I sound like I speak from experience, it's because I do, I used to live with one also!
    10-09-12 08:33 AM
    Weird sh1t like that happens to me all the time.

True story....
    10-09-12 08:41 AM
    I think borderline personality disorder is a requirement for getting a drivers license in Utah. That and a lack of depth perception.
    10-09-12 09:21 AM
    I just tried logging into a program at work as pantlesspenguin, and wondering why it wouldn't take...
    10-09-12 09:29 AM
618,099 ... 382383384385386 ...