LOVE IT!!! Do I have to post a Febreeze pic? I've already posted 2 in this thread lol.
    No previously taken pics. But you're at an advantage if the bottle is stil around.
    Engire, wu-wei, middbrew and 2 others like this.
    10-08-12 04:13 PM
    This an old one but still pretty danm funny. YouTube version is set on private for some reason

Textual Healing (parody) from CBearLeo and Dave Neal
    10-08-12 04:27 PM
    I added one more rule as follows (and have updated the original post with it):

1 additional rule - After you have submitted the 10th and final pic, you must create a reply that multiquotes all 10 of your pics. The first post with all 10 pics is the winner.
    10-08-12 04:30 PM
    This an old one but still pretty danm funny. YouTube version is set on private for some reason

Textual Healing (parody) from CBearLeo and Dave Neal
    LOL. That one actually made it to the front page of CB a while back. I wonder how many BBs made it into peoples' pockets set to vibrate after watching it.

(using my own smilies now)
    10-08-12 04:35 PM
    I added one more rule as follows (and have updated the original post with it):

1 additional rule - After you have submitted the 10th and final pic, you must create a reply that multiquotes all 10 of your pics. The first post with all 10 pics is the winner.
    Demanding much???
    10-08-12 04:36 PM
    10 more to 9500!
    10-08-12 04:36 PM
    Part of the reason I want one! This is from www.dogbreedinfo.com :

The American Mastiff I want is just about identical in all facets to this one (the Olde English Mastiff), but, as I said before, has a much drier mouth.
    Does the American Mastiff also snore loudly?
    10-08-12 04:46 PM
    10-08-12 05:03 PM
    Yes, I remember seeing that.

The micro-SIM is tiny anyway. I doubt if I would even be able to insert one properly. I let the AT&T rep take care of it.
    Starting to sound like a fabreeze chat . . . . LoL
    10-08-12 05:11 PM
    #8 Sporting Event Ticket Stub
    Only fitting that it be for a Cleveland Indians game!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-img-20121008-00413.jpg
    10-08-12 05:16 PM
    I almost lost this thread! I was trying to find Countdown to 5000 and well, I couldn't lol. But I'm baaaaaacccccckkkkkk.
    10-08-12 05:21 PM
    Unfortunately I forgot what I was going to say.
    10-08-12 05:21 PM
    10-08-12 05:24 PM
    The quick reply bug is still here. If I post, I see my previous post still in quick reply.
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-08-12 05:25 PM
    Part of the reason I want one! This is from www.dogbreedinfo.com :

The American Mastiff I want is just about identical in all facets to this one (the Olde English Mastiff), but, as I said before, has a much drier mouth.
    We had one that we thought was a mastiff mix. He was the best dog ever. I missed him so much I got him tattooed on my shoulder.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-indy.jpg
    10-08-12 05:39 PM
    Wasn't sure you'd catch that.
    10-08-12 05:50 PM
    We had one that we thought was a mastiff mix. He was the best dog ever. I missed him so much I got him tattooed on my shoulder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Indy.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	122563
    Wow! Your shoulder looks just like a lawn!
    10-08-12 05:55 PM
    It's a long way to 50K and it occurred to me that this might be a good place to start a challenge. So here it it:

The Bold Pantless 5000 Scavenger Hunt

Here's how it works. There are 10 items listed below. Take a picture of each one and post it here. The first one to successfully post all 10 pics will win a custom wallpaper commemorating the event. The items all have something to do with this thread in one way or another.

Here's the list:
    1. Febreeze (of course)
    2. Any sign with the letters "RIM" or "BB". (The letters must be in order)
    3. A troll (of any sort)
    4. An empty bottle of liquor, beer, or wine
    5. A guitar
    6. Someone holding a Blackberry phone that is not yours.
    7. A meal at a restaurant
    8. An old concert/sporting event ticket stub
    9. A CD, record, or cassette case that conatins any song referenced in this thread.
    10. Pantless legs

When you post the picture, please reference the item number that you want it counted toward. Anyone in this thread can dispute anyone else's entry, but picture disqualification will be based on a majority.

This contest is open to anyone with the ability to post on CrackBerry.com. Pictures must be taken specifically for this contest and cannot be existing picures on your phone or camera, and definitely cannot be poached from the interwebz.

All aboard!!!

NOTE: I titled this reply "Challenge within a challenge!" so that you can search for it easily in case you lose track of the list.

EDIT**
    Sit back, relax, and observe me making this challenge my b!tch.

1. Febreeze

2. Sign with the letters BB

3. Troll

4. Empty beer bottle

5. Guitar

6. Someone holding a BB that's not mine

7. Meal at a restaurant (nova lox and cream cheese on a bagel at Einstein Bros)

8. Old sporting event stub (1996 super bowl!!)

9. CD with song referenced in this thread (you didn't specify official...going by the honor system this CD has David Bowie's "Heros" burnt onto it. Honest and for true.)

10. Pantless legs

BOOYAH!!!!
    10-08-12 07:27 PM
    It appears we have a winner (before most have even started!).
    10-08-12 07:37 PM
    Well done PP!
    10-08-12 07:43 PM
    Are you Buddy?

I do LOVE syrup...

10-08-12 07:45 PM
    I learn so much more about feminine hygene from commercials during the new than I really care to know!
    Engire, bungaboy, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    10-08-12 07:49 PM
    Story time. So I travel a lot, and by a lot I mean I was gone for 9 months last year. So last year I'm at a courtyard in Stuart,fl (one of the most miserable places on earth if you are under 85 yrs old). I'm sitting outside by the fire pit since it's one of the new trendy courtyards with the bistro bar. Minding my own business enjoying a cocktail when a couple of ladies come and join me. So now there is a young couple, myself, and two "ladies" there. We all start shooting the sh1t about nothing particular and blondie (as she will be referred to from here on) starts talking about her love of '80s hair bands. We all continue to drink and I make a few off color jokes about her choice in music. She's clearly pi$$ed at me now, but I continue anyway. Young couple starts in with the public displays of affection and decide that they did in fact get a room, so they leave. A few more random people show up, and then blondie decides to start being a little flirty. Next thing I know, she's sitting on my lap and being a little beyond flirty. We decide to grab some drinks from the suite shop since the bar closed, head back out by the fire for another smoke before "retiring for the evening". She's being way flirty now, decides it's a good time to mention her husband, and then quickly goes back into telling me nsfw things. We're both hammered so it's all good, and by good I mean we're definitely going to he'll but it seemed like a good idea at the time. She stands up as we decide it's time for night night, and proceeds to.........

Fall directly into the fire pit!!!!!!! I jump up and pull her out, and she was literally on fire! Drunk a$$ me is smakimg her in the head to put out the flames! I finally get the fire under control and then she wants to continue..... I took the high road and passed. She was a little concerned about explaining why she was missing most of her hair to her husband . True story....
    10-08-12 07:54 PM
    Don't forget the skydiver tomorrow:

Home | Red Bull Stratos
    10-08-12 07:55 PM
    I learn so much more about feminine hygene from commercials during the new than I really care to know!
    That and ED
    10-08-12 07:56 PM
618,114 ... 378379380381382 ...