Weird, can't see thanks and likes, location, pin, etc unless you make a long post. Kinda ruined the whole "street cred" thing
    10-05-12 05:00 PM
    Weird, can't see thanks and likes, location, pin, etc unless you make a long post. Kinda ruined the whole "street cred" thing
    Agreed - I preferred the previous stats and info location. I'm sure I'll get used to this new layout though.
    10-05-12 05:03 PM
    Hmmmmmm, can't decide. Do laundry and paperwork since I'm home early, or start drinking and pretend I will be productive.
    You're not really asking that, are you? I'd go with the latter.
    10-05-12 05:04 PM
    You're not really asking that, are you? I'd go with the latter.
    I had to say it like that so it at least looks like I had good intentions
    10-05-12 05:14 PM
    I need to start practicing drinking and liming since I'm headed down to Trinidad soon
    10-05-12 05:16 PM
    It's a competition now..... CrackBerry vs. Android Central. The 50 CrackBerry Challenge thread vs. This thread on Android Central: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...your-name.html

CrackBerry better win or Cory Streater will never let me hear the end of it!
    bungaboy, wu-wei, louzer and 5 others like this.
    10-05-12 05:39 PM
    Oh, and the metrics are both post count AND like count on the thread. They're winning on posts. We're doing ok on likes. Keep going!!
    10-05-12 05:39 PM
    We made this change later today based on feedback that we were showing TOO much in those profiles and it was adding to much blank space on the posts (since lots of people seem to make short posts).

We can tweak things ongoing here folks... not married to any changes. Want the site to be the best they can be. I think with this change it keeps things a lot "tighter" but also does hide out some of that info.

It's interesting though... for people who are "logged out" of the forums, which is typically a 5 to 1 ratio compared to members logged in, I think the shorter amount of info showing in the profile is ok... they're really just looking at the answers and content on the posts themselves.

And then for members who are logged in who use the forums a lot... well.. we all get to know the members pretty well, so the profile info becomes very redundant anyways.

So I think maybe it's a happy balance right now. Don't think it hurts any street cred. And hey, when posts are long it's all gonna show.

You should leave this feedback on our feeback thread though too. Don't bury it in here!

10-05-12 05:48 PM
    Has everybody tried clicking the new "Stream" button under the Social menu. I think it's my new favorite way to browse the forums:

http://forums.crackberry.com/activity.php

Nicer than Today's posts... Might make it a more prominent link in the header.
    10-05-12 05:53 PM
    It's a competition now..... CrackBerry vs. Android Central. The 50 CrackBerry Challenge thread vs. This thread on Android Central: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...your-name.html

CrackBerry better win or Cory Streater will never let me hear the end of it!
    Do not click on this link and give those droid-heads anymore views! LOL

And let's step it up folks!
    10-05-12 06:13 PM
    Just add "Pin: " to your PIN pun.
    Oh, you and your pragmatic solutions.
    10-05-12 06:44 PM
    I got quoted by Kevin, suck it louzer :P
    10-05-12 06:52 PM
    I skipped cartoons, it was finally cool enough outside and not raining to drive around topless
    10-05-12 06:54 PM
    Any Star Trek fans out there????? Put on BBC America!!!!!!!!!!

10-05-12 06:56 PM
    ^ I liked the post. I thanked the person.

Just in case you all confused between the difference between thanks and likes on the forums... that's our rationale. You can like a post that someone makes... but you're not necessarily liking the person. But you thank a person (for help, something they pointed out, etc.).

So remember that and spread the word... Like the post. Thank the person.
    10-05-12 06:56 PM
    I was going to post something but......
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-randoms-thursday-34.jpg
    10-05-12 07:02 PM
    Has everybody tried clicking the new "Stream" button under the Social menu. I think it's my new favorite way to browse the forums:

The Stream ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-05-12 07:03 PM
    Crackberry super member with posting powers no one else has. Or so I'm told.
    What are your posting powers? Apparently, I can put imaginary patients lives at risk with my posts. Mods. please stop me before I kill again...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...12/index2.html
    10-05-12 07:32 PM
    Tgifriday !!
    bungaboy, wu-wei, Engire and 3 others like this.
    10-05-12 07:33 PM
    Is the forum correcting my all_caps posting?
    10-05-12 07:33 PM
    Is the forum correcting my all_caps posting?
    Yes, yes it is. No yelling aloud allowed. Boy, I thought just censoring words was bad enough...
    h20work, bungaboy, wu-wei and 4 others like this.
    10-05-12 07:34 PM
    And here

I got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk
    That's a nice shade of red. I had a car that color.
    wu-wei, reeneebob, Engire and 4 others like this.
    10-05-12 07:38 PM

I'd use activity stream if I could filter out the Playbook stuff.
    10-05-12 07:42 PM
    I'd use activity stream if I could filter out the Playbook stuff.
    I'd filter out everything else...

We're like Jack Sprat and his wife.
    10-05-12 07:57 PM
    10-05-12 08:05 PM
618,114 ... 359360361362363 ...