North Coast Wine & Beer
    1630 West 117th Street, Lakewood, OH
    HA!!!!! I lived on Bunts, between Madison and Franklin, for 6 years (until this past Dec) and I'd go to that exact shop for the KBBA when it first came out and wasn't anywhere else! Now, I have two 4-packs to get! LOL

On a side note, I love that its got a QRL code on the sign out front.
    10-02-12 12:47 PM
    BTW, "Tremont" is a new name for the neighborhood. Long time residents call it the Southside.

My late grandmother grew up on Professor St.
    I know the area very well... I play in the Cleveland Plays Intramural Football on Saturdays and often end up in Tremont afterwards... sometimes on Professor.
    10-02-12 12:50 PM
    I know the area very well... I play in the Cleveland Plays Intramural Football on Saturdays and often end up in Tremont afterwards... sometimes on Professor.
    Edison's serves Dragon's Milk.
    10-02-12 12:53 PM
    I was at that show too.
    Favourite concerts you guys have ever been to?
    drjay868, louzer, wu-wei and 5 others like this.
    10-02-12 12:55 PM
    HA!!!!! I lived on Bunts, between Madison and Franklin, for 6 years (until this past Dec) and I'd go to that exact shop for the KBBA when it first came out and wasn't anywhere else! Now, I have two 4-packs to get! LOL

On a side note, I love that its got a QRL code on the sign out front.
    I've had KBBA and absinthe at Manja (not at the same time, though).
    10-02-12 12:56 PM
    I've been to so many concerts and clubs over the years that I don't think I could name a favorite.

I haven't been to any shows recently, but I used to go to a lot of shows.
    10-02-12 12:58 PM
    Edison's serves Dragon's Milk.
    Go figure, I'm out of town this weekend so I won't get out there. I'll just have to try for next week. Thanks for the heads up!
    10-02-12 12:59 PM
    I think I'm going to put that Green Day concert at Blossom as my favorite. Successfully snuck in alcohol, got rained on (and I mean POURED on), approx 100 people doing mud slides down the hill in their skivvies, got my little brother drunk for the first time, made out with and got a girl's number, and made it home in 1 piece. What's not to like? My brother still tells me I'm his hero from that day (he got some action too)
    10-02-12 01:05 PM
    I haven't been to a concert in years. I'm not a fan of crowds and loud music, and since I'm short my vision is usually blocked anyway. I think my last show was a samll Andrew W.K. show at a bar in Lawrence around 2004.
    10-02-12 01:07 PM
    Can any of you imagine Kevin bald?

Somehow, the 5000 has to make this happen!
    Was there any doubt?
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-kevin_5000_haircut.jpg  
    10-02-12 01:11 PM
    The last big show I went to was No Doubt at Blossom in June 2009. No Doubt rocks Blossom Music Center | cleveland.com
    10-02-12 01:13 PM
    Same as LAK, been to so many, not many anymore. Favs have beenropkick Murphys, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Ottmar Liebert, BB King & Joshua Bell. So many more I'm sure but alcohol & chemicals have unfortunately removed my memories.

Posted from My Mobile App
    10-02-12 01:17 PM
    My favs have been NIN, Soundgarden, Alanis Morissette, Rush, Deep Purple, Alice in Chains (original lineup with Layne Staley), Metallica, Indigo Girls, Oz Fest, Eagles, Charlie Daniels, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan (Roger McGuinn was a special guest).
    Last edited by lak611; 10-02-12 at 01:24 PM.
    10-02-12 01:22 PM
    I actually have super curly hair that tends to "fro out" when I let it grow a bit. Actually got teased in HS about it and got the nickname "Frolaro".

Thanks for bringing back a painful memory.

J/K
    When my older brother was in junior high, there was a kid in his class that had the massive white guy fro. He was also one of the class clowns and very popular. For Halloween that year, the principal came to school dressed as THAT KID. It was really funny and they even had a pic in the yearbook. These days, the kids parents would sue for emotional abuse...
    10-02-12 01:26 PM
    The hallucinogenic properties were highly over-rated.

The folks in the 19th century that supposedly went crazy from absinthe most likely were smoking opium and went crazy from the opium.
    Probably storing it in leaded glass bottles too...
    10-02-12 01:27 PM
    I saw Goo Goo Dolls back in 1991 at a club called Babylon a Go Go. They were just some guys from Buffalo at the time and had not yet gotten radio airplay.

Johnny Rzeznik bummed a cigarette from me while I chatted with him after the show.
    10-02-12 01:28 PM
    I saw Goo Goo Dolls back in 1991 at a club called Babylon a Go Go. They were just some guys from Buffalo at the time and had not yet gotten radio airplay.

Johnny Rzeznik bummed a cigarette from me while I chatted with him after the show.
    My brother is a drummer, he opened for several of their shows, said they were a bunch of dicks. Same time, just before they broke big.

10-02-12 01:33 PM
    When my older brother was in junior high, there was a kid in his class that had the massive white guy fro. He was also one of the class clowns and very popular. For Halloween that year, the principal came to school dressed as THAT KID. It was really funny and they even had a pic in the yearbook. These days, the kids parents would sue for emotional abuse...
    Hahaha! That just reminded me of when I dressed as one of my sorority sisters for Halloween. She always wore button down shirts and fleece vests, so I donned that, stole one of her favorite stuffed animals and a couple of her biology textbooks, and I was BJ for a day.
    10-02-12 01:43 PM
    Hahaha! That just reminded me of when I dressed as one of my sorority sisters for Halloween. She always wore button down shirts and fleece vests, so I donned that, stole one of her favorite stuffed animals and a couple of her biology textbooks, and I was BJ for a day.
    Big meany! How'd you like it when Danny DeVito did it to you?
    10-02-12 01:47 PM
    My brother is a drummer, he opened for several of their shows, said they were a bunch of dicks. Same time, just before they broke big.

Johnny Rzeznik was friendly to me and my boyfriend at the time.

Henry Rollins was an a$$. He was sitting outside the back entrance of the Agora club prior to a Rollins Band show. I said hi and extended my hand. He gave me the limpest, fishiest handshake while just staring at me. He appeared to be under the influence of something other than alcohol. Fortunately, the show was good.
    louzer, Engire, drjay868 and 5 others like this.
    10-02-12 01:55 PM
    Johnny Rzeznik was friendly to me and my boyfriend at the time.

Henry Rollins was an a$$. He was sitting outside the back entrance of the Agora club prior to a Rollins Band show. I said hi and extended my hand. He gave me the limpest, fishiest handshake while just staring at me. He appeared to be under the influence of something other than alcohol. Fortunately, the show was good.
    That's sad to hear, I love Henry. Don't think I'd want to meet him though.

10-02-12 01:59 PM
    That's sad to hear, I love Henry. Don't think I'd want to meet him though.

I also met Kim Wilson of the Fabulous Thunderbirds. He was a really nice guy. He gave me an autograph and I did not even need to ask for one.
    mark37724, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    10-02-12 02:02 PM
    Poe and her brother Mark were very nice too. I met them when they did book/CD signings at Borders.
    mark37724, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    10-02-12 02:07 PM
    Anyway, I have some errands to run. I'll be back later tonight.

Keep up the great posting, guys and gals!
    10-02-12 02:18 PM
    Pink Floyd's Wish You We're Here tour. They did all of Wish You We're Here, took a break and redid the stage, then came back and did all of Dark Side of the Moon.

Rush Roll the Bones tour

Edgar Winter Group

Any one of four different Queen concerts. Nobody put on a show like Freddy.
    10-02-12 02:22 PM
618,114 ... 332333334335336 ...