Oh since the flats went kaput, and shooter's is no more.... My condo in FL is right across from the original Shooter's. Same crappy food and over priced drinks
    The new aquarium in the old Powerhouse is cool.
    10-01-12 09:53 PM
    For those of us in Cleveland, this was "The Drive".

I hade to quote you just to get the youtube link since 2 of my pb were being feisty to say the least
    10-01-12 09:56 PM
    10-01-12 09:56 PM
    You might be a fanboi.....

If your pb has never shown "can't resolve host name"

If your bb has never said "battery drained, handheld shutting down" with no prior warning

If you think a wipe is the solution for everything other than a bm

If you feel compelled to post "my ----- works fine, must be user error" (other than complete sarcasm)
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    10-01-12 10:04 PM
    And now...

The tale of Sir Galahad
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjio-F47IfM[/YT]
    10-01-12 10:04 PM
    Fishy at aquarium

I have no idea why my photobucket images aren't showing up.
    Last edited by lak611; 10-01-12 at 10:14 PM.
    10-01-12 10:10 PM
    Where do I send money to support his opponent?
    10-01-12 10:10 PM
    I see your sir gallehad and raise you

[YT]tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBanuMIWF[/YT]
    10-01-12 10:14 PM
    10-01-12 10:15 PM
    Where the he// has grumpy old ag been?
    Engire, louzer, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    10-01-12 10:17 PM
    Sorry the fishy picture got posted twice.

I wasn't seeing it at all. Cleared cookies/cache.
    10-01-12 10:18 PM
    Why would you want to pay for a virgin??????

She has no clue what to do.
    She will cry.
    She will be sore in twenty minutes.

Go for a cougar....

Knows PLENTY what to do.
    Will make YOU cry for mercy.
    She will be sore in forty minutes.
    Ok. Then the virgin for the appitizer and then the cougar for the main course.
    10-01-12 10:18 PM
    that fish looks strangley famlilar

10-01-12 10:22 PM
    From what I understand, at one time the graves were only marked with numbers and had no headstones with names/dates.
    In the next town over from me is a cemetary with a 3-4 acre wooded area to the side. About 8 years ago, someone bought the land and put up some very nice expensive houses. What someone failed to mention (I assume) is that the ground of those woods was, up until about 30 years ago, the 'unhallowed' ground. Since there are no records of people who qualified to be burried in 'unhallowed' ground, no one is quite sure how many people are burried beneath the foundations of those homes.
    10-01-12 10:26 PM
    OK --- THE most annoying expression in all of sports: "unanswered points." bar none.

It's bad enough when announcers use it in the middle of a game where, unless they just dropped in from the future, they have no idea if those points will be answered or not, when in fact the only points that are truly unanswered are the last ones scored in a game. But one utter moron actually used it in the absolute most inappropriate context ever: Team A scored 21 unanswered points before Team B kicked a field goal. Well guess what, dooshtwiddle, they can't all be unanswered if Team B answered them, can they.

One announcer in one of the games yesterday said "14 straight points." I wanted to send him a case of his favorite flavored water to say thank you.

If someone ever finds a way to use "unanswered points" in Snooze & Tumors, I think my brain will implode on itself.
    For me it's anyone who gives 110%.
    10-01-12 10:33 PM
    In the next town over from me is a cemetary with a 3-4 acre wooded area to the side. About 8 years ago, someone bought the land and put up some very nice expensive houses. What someone failed to mention (I assume) is that the ground of those woods was, up until about 30 years ago, the 'unhallowed' ground. Since there are no records of people who qualified to be burried in 'unhallowed' ground, no one is quite sure how many people are burried beneath the foundations of those homes.
    Do you have any idea how old the cemetery is?

There could be a lot of people buried in the "unhallowed ground" if it's an old cemetery.
    Engire, louzer, h20work and 5 others like this.
    10-01-12 10:34 PM
    10-01-12 10:35 PM
    OK --- THE most annoying expression in all of sports: "unanswered points." bar none.

It's bad enough when announcers use it in the middle of a game where, unless they just dropped in from the future, they have no idea if those points will be answered or not, when in fact the only points that are truly unanswered are the last ones scored in a game. But one utter moron actually used it in the absolute most inappropriate context ever: Team A scored 21 unanswered points before Team B kicked a field goal. Well guess what, dooshtwiddle, they can't all be unanswered if Team B answered them, can they.

One announcer in one of the games yesterday said "14 straight points." I wanted to send him a case of his favorite flavored water to say thank you.

If someone ever finds a way to use "unanswered points" in Snooze & Tumors, I think my brain will implode on itself.
    How about General Discussions?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ml#post7654653
    10-01-12 10:39 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9aENGodu5A[/YT]
    Engire, louzer, h20work and 5 others like this.
    10-01-12 10:39 PM
    Here's another picture of me from Mark Howe night at the Wells Fargo Center, last season......

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image
    But you didn't do a selfie with a duck face!
    10-01-12 10:42 PM
    Since it's October now
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtPRnbSIkjk[/YT]
    10-01-12 10:46 PM
    Remind me later to tell you my Gordie Howe story! Or did I already tell it earlier in the thread? It's my 1 cool brush with fame story. Actually not true I have had a couple brushes with fame/famous people.
    Search is my friend.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...ml#post7654186
    Engire, bungaboy, wu-wei and 4 others like this.
    10-01-12 10:47 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNyiSetZ8Y[/YT]
    h20work, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    10-01-12 10:48 PM
    They're here will go down as one of the most memorable movie quotes ever.

Unlike all the ones people get wrong all the time.
    10-01-12 10:52 PM
    I'm 2 and 7/8's sheets to the wind. I'll give that louzer a chance to catch up
    10-01-12 10:55 PM
618,099 ... 327328329330331 ...