Here is what I'm noticing....

There have been a number of posts from certain CB badgers who have gone elsewhere. Yesterday one of them actually contacted me via PM to discuss a point. I'm thinking that this is a concerted effort to cause disruption, orchestrated by those who claim to want nothing to do with anything to with CB, calling it a "cesspool of mediocrity."

My theory may seem far fetched, but the hatred towards CB, Matt, and those of us who are not BB cultists is so intense that I don't feel it is outside the realm of possibility. They actively sought out people from CB. They called Kevin's shirt idea a douc*e move, and they are obsessed with making their site the first call out on google searches.

What clenched my suspicion is the sudden appearance of "troll.police" today. I remember when I did visit that site reading about some of them making new accounts to post here. I *read* that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    They also openly talked about poaching users from here.

I know one who has posted there and is one of the ones who started accusing mods of trolling last night, Varunsain has openly admitted to posting as other people, several have a hard on for several on this Site and seems to live for board wars (and really dont like Kevin), one had already admitted to having bait accounts to troll here. The difference is they can join here all they want but you have to be approved over there.

If that's the type of board some of the loyalists want who are here saying only BB users can post and trying to bully anyone who can look at RIM and Google and Apple without frothing at the mouth fanaticism, good luck, because what they have now are a bunch of pissy people who burned bridges here and now have a need for some kind of vengeance. And heaven help you if you don't look at RIM and see it only crapping rainbows.

It's the interwebz equivalent of "My name in Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, now you must die!"

Today's rant has been brought to you by the letter B and T and the number 50,000. Today's rant was made possible by a grant from the Children's Television Workshop.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-27-12 10:44 AM
    I was contacted yesterday. Presumably to offer information regarding my 78/80 million subscribers question.
    I find it interesting that there has also been several posts from certain members of that group. I don't believe it's a coincidence. They want people at CB to burn out here and go there. It's a stated fact. They have actively recruited. I believe they are stepping up their efforts. Or they are simply bored. Evidence how they stole this thread and have a sad imitation there.
    And no, I don't visit. I did when the whole incident occurred, but that site is an embarrassment.
    Has been since the exodus of the banned and their sycophants.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I love the way the word sycophants rolls off the tongue!
    09-27-12 10:45 AM
    I'm over it. Never mind.
    Last edited by pantlesspenguin; 09-27-12 at 02:01 PM.
    09-27-12 10:55 AM
    When some people were banned/left on their own accord, I could sympathize with them. All they wanted was a place to discuss BB with a positive spin and not be shot down with negativity. I got that. I went there and participated for a little bit. Until I discovered that I wasn't wanted there and really saw all the crap they were doing to try to copy CB while still bashing it at every opportunity. So they recruit people from here because they're tired of the CB mentality...but yet they want to pick and choose their members, and then want to emulate CB as much as they can while still talking crap about it. Can someone please help me understand??
    In a nutshell, it's like this

vs
    09-27-12 11:04 AM
    1. Misery loves company.
    2. They weren't hugged enough as children.
    3. They really need to get laid.
    4. All of the above.

Which do you think is the correct answer?

Plus maybe attend to #3 a little more and to the forums a little less and everything will balance out more properly.
    09-27-12 11:07 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Plus maybe attend to #3 a little more and to the forums a little less and everything will balance out more properly.
    OMG this made me laugh so hard.
    09-27-12 11:10 AM

I know one who has posted there and is one of the ones who started accusing mods of trolling last night, Varunsain has openly admitted to posting as other people, several have a hard on for several on this Site and seems to live for board wars (and really dont like Kevin), one had already admitted to having bait accounts to troll here. The difference is they can join here all they want but you have to be approved over there.

If that's the type of board some of the loyalists want who are here saying only BB users can post and trying to bully anyone who can look at RIM and Google and Apple without frothing at the mouth fanaticism, good luck, because what they have now are a bunch of pissy people who burned bridges here and now have a need for some kind of vengeance. And heaven help you if you don't look at RIM and see it only crapping rainbows.

It's the interwebz equivalent of "My name in Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, now you must die!"

Today's rant has been brought to you by the letter B and T and the number 50,000. Today's rant was made possible by a grant from the Children's Television Workshop.

I am shocked that people can be so embittered to actually take the time to strategize on how to sabotage a forum. Could it be they take forums just a tad too seriously? This is not real life, just a social refuge. I guess I just have a live and let live mentality.

Reeneebob, have any extra Midol for these people.

Posted from My Mobile App
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-27-12 11:11 AM
    Really?? That must've changed since I've been there. If I was a tad more immature I'd be of mind to go over there and do some trolling myself, lol. Although I'm probably already banned over there even though I left quietly. And to think about how upset I was when certain people first got banned here little did I know that things would devolve to an us vs them mentality...
    I saw a post saying memberships took 24 hours to get approved (back when I was keeping an eye on how they were talking about us). Maybe they changed it?

Engire, wu-wei and middbrew like this.
    09-27-12 11:15 AM
    I am shocked that people can be so embittered to actually take the time to strategize on how to sabotage a forum. Could it be they take forums just a tad too seriously? This is not real life, just a social refuge. I guess I just have a live and let live mentality.

Unfortunately, many people use the anonymity of the Internet to act like id!ots.

In most cases they are not like that IRL.

I've seen lots of Windows/Mac bashing on Linux forums. I belong to two different Linux groups IRL. The people I've talked to love Linux, but they do not hate Windows or OS X. Most of them also use Windows.
    09-27-12 11:15 AM
    Really?? That must've changed since I've been there. If I was a tad more immature I'd be of mind to go over there and do some trolling myself, lol. Although I'm probably already banned over there even though I left quietly. And to think about how upset I was when certain people first got banned here little did I know that things would devolve to an us vs them mentality...
    With deference to that site, I run a number of member-based sites and I have recently set all of them to require admin approval for membership. Unless you have an army of moderators, if you have a site where members can post, it's just a matter of time before it gets completely littered with people looking to post online shopping and scam links. And these people are very clever, so you have to pay very close attention. When one sneaks through the cracks, the next time you look, there are hundreds of posts and replies that need to be deleted.
    09-27-12 11:20 AM

ohhhhhh take a Midol......

09-27-12 11:22 AM
    I love the way the word sycophants rolls off the tongue!
    I have a very talented tongue.....
    09-27-12 11:23 AM
    I have a very talented tongue.....
    I demand proof! lol
    09-27-12 11:25 AM

You missed some fireworks, love. And some despicable behaviour...
    09-27-12 11:25 AM
    I demand proof! lol

Didn't you get enough this morning?????
    09-27-12 11:27 AM
    CrackBerry scandal!!!
    09-27-12 11:38 AM
    Please folks, get a room and stop corrupting my virginal ears.
    09-27-12 11:39 AM
    Dood sit back and watch the show! Free pr0n!
    09-27-12 11:41 AM
    ohhhhhh take a Midol......

Wh0re

09-27-12 11:46 AM
    I'm sorry, please continue with the 50 shades of crackberry....
    09-27-12 11:47 AM
    I demand proof! lol

We had this discussion thousands of posts ago and I won after revealing my saxophone playing for over 20 tears and my ability to double tongue.

So there.

09-27-12 11:48 AM
    Love, if you aim to maintain your virginity in any way, shape, or form, you will fail amongst us.......
    09-27-12 11:48 AM
    Wh0re

Catfight .
    09-27-12 11:52 AM
    We had this discussion thousands of posts ago and I won after revealing my saxophone playing for over 20 tears and my ability to double tongue.

So there.

When I was in college the whole floor of my dormitory was pissed at me because I won a (banana) deep throating contest. Talk about useless talents!
    09-27-12 11:53 AM
    Love, if you aim to maintain your virginity in any way, shape, or form, you will fail amongst us.......
    Just my ears, everything else was defiled many moons ago.
    09-27-12 11:53 AM
618,099 ... 299300301302303 ...