LOL done.

There must have been something in the water because my coworker got a call from someone asking about why the house he bought in Ottawa was still showing as for sale online. He felt that we would fix it because we also sell computers.

He didn't like the answer my coworker gave so he asked her if there was a man there who might know more about selling houses on Google.

Fcuking dolt.

EDIT

Awww Mike, I'm sorry.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 09-25-12 at 03:45 PM.
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:41 PM
    LOL, so was I, but I was in New York City.
    Except it really happened to Howard. Those were crazy days!
    I've never been a huge fan of Stearn. Don't hate the guy, just don't really find his show as funny as others. Love O&A tho.

Anyways, I was listening to the Buzzard that day too. Love that station. Just wish they would get back to rock and get rid of the F'n talk shows.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:50 PM
    LOL done.

There must have been something in the water because my coworker got a call from someone asking about why the house he bought in Ottawa was still showing as for sale online. He felt that we would fix it because we also sell computers.

He didn't like the answer my coworker gave so he asked her if there was a man there who might know more about selling houses on Google.

Fcuking dolt.

EDIT

Awww Mike, I'm sorry.
    Wow...just...just wow.

And Mike, *big hug*
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-25-12 03:54 PM
    I just submitted this one from my days working at Verizon Wireless in 2003 or 2004:

(While working as a customer service rep, I got this brilliant customer)

ME: Good afternoon. How can I help you today.

Id10t: My phone's not working right, so I need to get it fixed.

ME: May I see the phone please?

*Customer hands me the phone (LG VX4600). I take off the battery cover and remove the battery to find that the battery and phone liquid indicators have been activated*

ME: I'm sorry, but we cant' fix this. Your phone has been wet. The indicators are both pink and that only happens when they have been wet. It voids your warranty so let me see if you have insurance.

Id10t: Well, yeah it got wet. I dropped it in the toilet.

*I chuckle because its funny how many women drop their phones in the toilet*

Me: Unfortuntately, liquid damage of any kind voids your warranty, and I'm sorry, but you don't have insurance on your phone, so you have 3 options: buy a new phone at full price and don't re-sign your contract; take a discount on a new phone and re-sign your contract; or find another phone from a friend or family member to activate on your account without re-signing your contract.

Id10t: What about insurance?

Me: You don't have insurance.

Id10t: Well, replace it under warranty.

Me: The warranty is void because of the water damage.

Id10t: That's what insurance is for.

Me: Exactly, but you're not paying for insurance so you don't get to use insurance.

Id10t: Well, am I going to get a new phone under insurance or warranty?

Me: Neither. If you are driving down the street and your door falls off, your warranty will cover that. But, if you door falls off because you had the door open and backed into a tree your warranty won't cover that.

Id10t: Right. Insurance does.

Me: Exactly. But who pays for the door if you don't have insurance?

Id10t: The owner, but I have insurance on my car.

Me: Correct, but not on your phone, so decide what you're going to do while I help
    the next customer.

*Wow*
    Last edited by drjay868; 09-25-12 at 04:22 PM. Reason: I forgot CB doesn't like the work Id10t
    09-25-12 04:13 PM
    Been away for a few days, my longtime friend and neighbor from grammar through high school and college (actually known each other since we were 4 or 5 years old) died unexpectedly last week and I been traveling because of it. I have been staying off the boards a bit in his honor. He never texted ever, not even once, never had twitter, no Facebook account, used disposable "dumb" phones, no computer even, hard to imagine, but he loved his high end stereo equipment, numerous collectible guns and classic cars. RIP my old friend, you will be missed.
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

I am sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way.

Stand Sure!
    09-25-12 04:15 PM
    Sorry about your friend, Mike. Sincerest condolences.
    Last edited by drjay868; 09-25-12 at 04:31 PM.
    09-25-12 04:23 PM
    I just submitted this one from my days working at Verizon Wireless in 2003 or 2004:
    I'd be grossed out enough handling the phone when they just admitted to dropping it into the toilet!!
    09-25-12 04:26 PM
    I'd be grossed out enough handling the phone when they just admitted to dropping it into the toilet!!
    LOL... I did immediately hand it back once she said that!
    09-25-12 04:37 PM
    I would have given her a ration for handing it to me without any sort of warning!
    09-25-12 05:14 PM
    Time to lay the smack down on this candy a$$.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...reezes-746725/

09-25-12 05:16 PM
    Been away for a few days, my longtime friend and neighbor from grammar through high school and college (actually known each other since we were 4 or 5 years old) died unexpectedly last week and I been traveling because of it. I have been staying off the boards a bit in his honor. He never texted ever, not even once, never had twitter, no Facebook account, used disposable "dumb" phones, no computer even, hard to imagine, but he loved his high end stereo equipment, numerous collectible guns and classic cars. RIP my old friend, you will be missed.
    Condolences, bro. I lost a close friend last year just as suddenly and unexpectedly. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    09-25-12 05:18 PM
    Just posted this in one of my groups. I didn't watch the game, nor do I care about football...but this definitely cracked me up.

09-25-12 05:27 PM
    . That's funny. I thought of that while I was typing.
    09-25-12 05:58 PM
    Just posted this in one of my groups. I didn't watch the game, nor do I care about football...but this definitely cracked me up.

Click to view quoted image
    That's good.
    09-25-12 06:07 PM
    I was "outside" for a while . . . . .

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbvOO4DnReI[/YT]
    09-25-12 06:46 PM

Click to view quoted image
    My bro and sis in law would love this! We purposely switch around sports terminology. Like, if we're getting together to watch a Jayhawks basketball game one of us will say "What time is opening pitch, again?"
    09-25-12 07:03 PM
    I was "outside" for a while . . . . .

It's gonna get fugly out there for the next couple weeks, methinks.
    09-25-12 07:05 PM
    I had a sh!tty day at work today. I overslept and barely had time to put on pants before I ran out the door, I had cramps from he|| most of the day, I was on back to back conference calls with barely any time to take breaks. Blech. So, I needed a lil penguin moment of zen.

While at the mall, I had an iced coffee, the sweet cinnamon pumpkin stuff was out on display at bath and body works, and I found out that a very convenient intersection that has been closed for construction has finally opened back up. Not too bad of an ending to my day!
    mikeplus1, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    09-25-12 07:20 PM
    I've had a spider hiding in my driver's side mirror. He keeps building a web between it and the door at night. Today, I notice the web while I'm driving to work. I knock it loose, amazing at how well it stand up to freeway speeds. I notice a little spot on the bottom of the mirror that could be the little bugger, so I touch it with my finger and try to tip the mirror up a little. Instead of tipping, the mirror and backing detached and went flying into the freeway behind me as I watched it shatter. Stopped by the Toyota dealer. They don't sell just the glass, they want to sell the entire mirror housing assembly for $230...
    Engire, bungaboy, wu-wei and 2 others like this.
    09-25-12 08:03 PM
    I've had a spider hiding in my driver's side mirror. He keeps building a web between it and the door at night. Today, I notice the web while I'm driving to work. I knock it loose, amazing at how well it stand up to freeway speeds. I notice a little spot on the bottom of the mirror that could be the little bugger, so I touch it with my finger and try to tip the mirror up a little. Instead of tipping, the mirror and backing detached and went flying into the freeway behind me as I watched it shatter. Stopped by the Toyota dealer. They don't sell just the glass, they want to sell the entire mirror housing assembly for $230...
    I don't know which car you have, but this might be a good start!

toyota side mirror | eBay
    mikeplus1, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    09-25-12 08:12 PM
    Spider 1 - ScionicMan 0
    mikeplus1, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-25-12 08:24 PM
    Sorry, was at my colourist getting $135 worth of hi lights added and grey removed. Here it is.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=746238

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    I always wondered where they put the grey when they remove it. Is there some back room at beauty salons that is just full of grey? Do they recycle it? All I know is that grey walks in the door, but never leaves???
    09-25-12 08:34 PM
    I always wondered where they put the grey when they remove it. Is there some back room at beauty salons that is just full of grey? Do they recycle it? All I know is that grey walks in the door, but never leaves???
    The give it to the dead...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsnBpzBT-4[/YT]
    09-25-12 08:51 PM
    Watching BBJam, love the gestures. It would work well with my workflow and save me a lot of time. The explanations for the 'peek' gestures was great too.

I think RIM showed off the right things here. No revealing consumers features, just the basic UI and user paradigm so developers could build great native apps. Love it.

wow, I'm actually on point with this post.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    So far BB10 looks great. The paragidm is spot on. After all, the 'peek' is a completely natural gesture that we are all born with.
    09-25-12 08:52 PM
    This thread is about the only reason I visit this site anymore.
    It's not the only reason. It's the best reason. The only problem that I see is that this thread has raised the bar for other threads. If there's no news or anything of substance to discuss out there, just drop your pants and come on in! The water's fine, the food is good, the drink is ample, and the company can't be beat!
    09-25-12 08:57 PM
618,099 ... 291292293294295 ...