[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksCTVFtjM4&feature=related[/YT]
    09-24-12 12:28 PM
    Damn, you guys are quick. Thread was already closed before I got there!
    Don't worry, something tells me we haven't heard the last from that pillar of the CB community.
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 5 others like this.
    09-24-12 12:37 PM
    he he.... couldn't resist....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUz6vHEQCM&feature=g-logo-xit[/YT]
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-24-12 12:46 PM
    Don't worry, something tells me we haven't heard the last from that pillar of the CB community.
    That Joisey Pillar's theme song on CB is now . . . . . .

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZztYiIqx8XI&feature=related[/YT]
    09-24-12 01:03 PM
    The wildest thing just happened to me right now! I work for a wealth and asset management firm, we specialize in hard assets. We deal more with natural coloured diamonds and precious gemstones....I was in the kitchen area just messing around, my boss goes into his pocket and says 'For the youngest guy in the office, you actually do some solid work, you're doing exceptionally well!' Hands me a freaking green sapphire! I initially thought it was a natural green diamond so I freaked I'm like 'YESSSSSSS A GREEN DIAMOND! YOU'RE THE BESTEST OWNER EVAARRR!!' He just looked at me and said 'Calm down Derrick, it's a green sapphire.' and walked away lol. So now I have a lose green sapphire it's sealed in a GIA [gemological institute of america] case and its weighed at .85 carats, not bad.
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-24-12 01:03 PM
    A guy in one if my BBM groups shared this today, so I'll share with all if you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 01:04 PM
    Dang it, I got there too late!!!!

By the time I saw it Matt had closed it.
    You didn't miss much . . . . . it was only a . . . . .

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5PvAi8PTsI[/YT]
    09-24-12 01:08 PM
    The wildest thing just happened to me right now! I work for a wealth and asset management firm, we specialize in hard assets. We deal more with natural coloured diamonds and precious gemstones....I was in the kitchen area just messing around, my boss goes into his pocket and says 'For the youngest guy in the office, you actually do some solid work, you're doing exceptionally well!' Hands me a freaking green sapphire! I initially thought it was a natural green diamond so I freaked I'm like 'YESSSSSSS A GREEN DIAMOND! YOU'RE THE BESTEST OWNER EVAARRR!!' He just looked at me and said 'Calm down Derrick, it's a green sapphire.' and walked away lol. So now I have a lose green sapphire it's sealed in a GIA [gemological institute of america] case and its weighed at .85 carats, not bad.
    Happy for you Derrick.
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-24-12 01:11 PM
    he he.... couldn't resist....

The iPhone 5 - the 6th iPhone!
    ROFL!!!!!
    09-24-12 01:12 PM
    First Rush, now Triumph! Your Canadian citizenship card is in the mail. Warning though, it will quickly be revoked if you post Justin Bieber or Celine Dion.
    09-24-12 01:17 PM
    I check this website sometimes for a laugh. Look what made the front page...

Ugliest Tattoos - Regrettable Tattoos - funny tattoos - Cheezburger
    bungaboy, Engire, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-24-12 01:26 PM
    THAT was a bona fide arse-kicker.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-24-12 01:36 PM
    Dammit girl, your library and my library look like the same libraries.
    09-24-12 01:38 PM
    09-24-12 01:41 PM
    Heh-heh -- you said 'hard'.
    09-24-12 01:45 PM

Dear, dear, DEAR friend of mine!!!! How are you? How's the family??? Would you like to come over for dinner? I'm an awesome cook!
    Anything you want, my dear friend....

well, almost anything....
    09-24-12 01:45 PM
    I check this website sometimes for a laugh. Look what made the front page...

Ugliest Tattoos - Regrettable Tattoos - funny tattoos - Cheezburger
    You were right, I found it. http://cheezburger.com/6567684864

09-24-12 01:54 PM
    If they ever remake the Exorcist, that's the girl that should be in it...I'll likely have nightmares tonight!
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-24-12 01:57 PM
    Which girl?!?!? I'm on a govt computer and can't see any of the links you guys are posting....and I'm in a clean lab so I can't bring my phone...

driving me to drink....
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-24-12 02:01 PM
    Which girl?!?!? I'm on a govt computer and can't see any of the links you guys are posting....and I'm in a clean lab so I can't bring my phone...

driving me to drink....
    Pantless posted a picture of a Starbucks sidewalk board with a drawing of a girl on it. Not a very well drawn picture causing the remark I would guess.
    bungaboy, louzer, wu-wei and 3 others like this.
    09-24-12 02:10 PM
    Moonlighting police sketch artist????
    09-24-12 02:15 PM
    I changed a clients name to Phil McKracken... didn't sit well for a little while, at least I got a good laugh out of it.
    09-24-12 02:18 PM

Hehe. You said hard assets.
    drjay868, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-24-12 02:22 PM
    First Rush, now Triumph! Your Canadian citizenship card is in the mail. Warning though, it will quickly be revoked if you post Justin Bieber or Celine Dion.
    Right on.

Sent using technology
    09-24-12 02:27 PM
    Pantless posted a picture of a Starbucks sidewalk board with a drawing of a girl on it. Not a very well drawn picture causing the remark I would guess.
    LOL It's a spin off of a meme: Ermahgerd | Know Your Meme
    09-24-12 02:34 PM
618,099 ... 285286287288289 ...