Kinda like hitting an artery when you just wanted to slow-bleed torture it to death.
    At least they closed it and didn't move it to rehab. If they did, I'd be busy in Photoshop having to come up with new wallpapers and avatars!
    09-21-12 08:58 PM
    Looked like a supersized Hershey bar, didn't taste like one! I have no idea why that popped into my head but still remember finding one in the pantry as a kid. Oh mom didn't hide it!!!! Found out why.....
    Me thinks a lot of us tried that.

It was safe until I learned the difference between un-sweetened, semi-sweet and sweetened Herseys chocolate. Bingo.
    09-21-12 09:01 PM
    Actually that scenario sounds rather familiar. Do you think it's a "Mom" secret trick?
    Moms invented "fail!!!!", just didn't have camera phones to record it back then
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:04 PM
    Anyone else call random numbers and after they answer say "it burns when I pee"?
    Absolutely not!!!!

To simply say "it burns when I pee" requires no response and always ends up in an awkward silence that I inevitably feel a need to fill. So I'd just freak out and hang up.

The proper way to do it is to ask, "Why does it burn when I pee?" Then when they say, "What?", I just scream "Owwwwwwww!" and tell them that they're absolutely no help than I just hang up.

Much more satisfying. Especially if I leave my caller ID on. Much more credibility to the claim that way.
    09-21-12 09:04 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRPGgfz5hcE&feature=fvwrel[/YT]
    bungaboy, louzer, pkcable and 5 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:08 PM
    Looked like a supersized Hershey bar, didn't taste like one! I have no idea why that popped into my head but still remember finding one in the pantry as a kid. Oh mom didn't hide it!!!! Found out why.....
    This one's fairly disgusting and pretty sophomoric, but it's a fun game if you have the stomach for it.

Gues the melted candy in the diaper.
    09-21-12 09:09 PM
    Sorry in advance Renee, but I seriously see a day at the range in my not so distant future.

I don't shoot people or fuzzy woodland creatures, just pieces of paper that are asking for it. True moment of zen, complete and total focus on nothing but making the perfect shot.
    My true moment of zen is doing a different kind of shooting. Sometimes I'll go to the mall and spend $5 on a basketball shooting game. I've gotten pretty good and a couple times I've gathered a crowd. And I always give the tickets I win away to a small kid.

Once I told that to a friend and she asked me why I didn't save the tickets for something cool. Without thinking I said "Because they don't have any adult toys!"
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 10 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:11 PM
    Did the penguin ever post a pantsless pic?
    Yes, a few hundred pages ago.
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:12 PM
    When it burns coming out of either place in Ariz. it most likely means you were in a jalapeno eating contest the night before at the bar. Of course you would like to think you won but if you were drunk enough to get into the contest you were to drunk to remember.

Not that I would have any knowledge of that.
    09-21-12 09:13 PM
    From out of nowhere with this one.

The dangling participals are what gets 'them' every time. And, don't forget. A preposition is something you never end a sentence with.
    09-21-12 09:14 PM
    This one's fairly disgusting and pretty sophomoric, but it's a fun game if you have the stomach for it.

Gues the melted candy in the diaper.
    Dude, that is wrong on levels my mind cannot even begin to rise to.
    09-21-12 09:16 PM
    Was that the leaked Galaxy S4 in the Home Alone clip???
    09-21-12 09:18 PM
    When it burns coming out of either place in Ariz. it most likely means you were in a jalapeno eating contest the night before at the bar. Of course you would like to think you won but if you were drunk enough to get into the contest you were to drunk to remember.

Not that I would have any knowledge of that.
    Jalape�os are for pu$$ies :P.

bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 7 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:19 PM
    I haven't even clicked play on the video yet. I just like the thumbnail Youtube picked for this.
    bungaboy, Engire, drjay868 and 4 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:19 PM
    Phuck!!!! I missed a lot once again
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:21 PM
    Sorry in advance Renee, but I seriously see a day at the range in my not so distant future.

I don't shoot people or fuzzy woodland creatures, just pieces of paper that are asking for it. True moment of zen, complete and total focus on nothing but making the perfect shot.
    This may help . . . . .

09-21-12 09:22 PM
    Dude, that is wrong on levels my mind cannot even begin to rise to.
    But I bet you clicked the "Click here for the answers" link on the bottom of the page!
    09-21-12 09:30 PM

Right around the 2:30 mark, I swear my temples and ears start getting hot just watching you go through that. Aye chee carumbaaaaaa!
    09-21-12 09:34 PM
    I think I want to to visit the Hoover Dam. It looks like a very cool place to bring a skateboard!
    09-21-12 09:37 PM

Memed ya!

10pantlesschars
    09-21-12 09:44 PM
    Memed ya!

10pantlesschars
    It's actually a toss up between that one and this one.
    09-21-12 09:49 PM
    Memed ya!

10pantlesschars
    It's actually a toss up between that one and this one.
    I love them!!!!
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-21-12 09:54 PM
    The Runaways spawned both Joan Jett and Lita Ford. Lita was the real force behind the music, but Joan had her own style too. I was a HUGE Lit a Ford fan in High School. I've seen her a couple of times live. Probably in the top 5 of my bucket list is to see her again. She does mostly small shows, but did play with Def Leppard and Poison earlier this year.

I've never seen Joan Jett or Lita Ford in concert, but I used to hang out at the Euclid Tavern regularly in the early-mid 90s. That was the bar in the movie "Light of Day".
    09-22-12 12:29 AM
    aaawwww, that's too bad.

I've never stood in line for a phone but I've lined up for plenty of U2, Amnesty International and Bruce Springsteen concerts. They were always fun, civil, never any trouble. But....I guess the times they are a-changin' and these guys felt things could get ugly...
    I've never camped out for anything, not even concerts.

I certainly would not camp out for a phone.
    09-22-12 12:32 AM
    My true moment of zen is doing a different kind of shooting. Sometimes I'll go to the mall and spend $5 on a basketball shooting game. I've gotten pretty good and a couple times I've gathered a crowd. And I always give the tickets I win away to a small kid.

Once I told that to a friend and she asked me why I didn't save the tickets for something cool. Without thinking I said "Because they don't have any adult toys!"
    I still want to get an old-school electromechanical pinball machine some day. I almost bought Spirit of '76 or Old Chicago back in the early 90s. Those were my favorites back in the day.
    09-22-12 12:39 AM
618,114 ... 268269270271272 ...