And you got a thanks for starting a reply to sleepingbear with "Bear in mind". ISWYDT (my new accronym).
    OK, do we have to ask?
    09-19-12 12:03 PM
    I am a they in the same regard, and I do that all the time haha
    Yes, but that's different.
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    09-19-12 12:05 PM
    BUT, there is an upside for our posts not being counted! Think of the post to like ratio! I have 2,082 posts and 2,719 likes. To the casual observer who is none the wiser, I must know my sh!t!
    LOL, I just had some joker tell me "with 14 posts per day..." Apparently, he's doing the math on my stats which is weird in and of itself.
    09-19-12 12:06 PM
    Anyone feel like a little foreplay? It's been a long time...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8nqxubweY[/YT]
    09-19-12 12:08 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZRqH7sRyA[/YT]
    09-19-12 12:11 PM
    BUT, there is an upside for our posts not being counted! Think of the post to like ratio! I have 2,082 posts and 2,719 likes. To the casual observer who is none the wiser, I must know my sh!t!
    But we know you know your sh!t, and we obviously like your sh!t. The problem is, what good is knowing your sh!t if it doesn't at least look like you're spreading it around?
    09-19-12 12:17 PM
    LOL, I just had some joker tell me "with 14 posts per day..." Apparently, he's doing the math on my stats which is weird in and of itself.
    14 posts per day ... and that ain't the half of it.
    09-19-12 12:19 PM
    I'm so glad it's football season again. NFL: Best. Sport. EVER.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfbghHdG1s[/YT]
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 09-19-12 at 12:39 PM.
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    09-19-12 12:20 PM

Unless you're in Kansas City .
    09-19-12 12:26 PM

Click on user name > view public profile > statistics

He is way off for the record lol
    09-19-12 12:27 PM

Hmmmmm ... must be blacked out in some markets!
    09-19-12 12:28 PM
    I didn't check this thread for a while and 1.5k replies has gone by, plus a new thread title?!! hahahaha. awesome. Shall try to keep up. My 9900 decided to take a break by bricking itself so i'm on my old spare BB and it doesn't have tapatalk installed.

Maybe, i should take a break too by... or maybe not......... hahaha.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElVBxG1tq8&feature=related[/YT]
    09-19-12 12:32 PM
    Or in Cleveland.
    09-19-12 12:34 PM
    Or in Cleveland.
    There's actually a pub very close to my home where Cleveland fans go to watch games. They seem like a fun bunch.

BTW welcome to the madness that is 5000/10000/50k!
    09-19-12 12:38 PM
    Hmmmmm ... must be blacked out in some markets!
    Fixed

50000char
    09-19-12 12:40 PM
    There's actually a pub very close to my home where Cleveland fans go to watch games. They seem like a fun bunch.

BTW welcome to the madness that is 5000/10000/50k!
    The sad thing is that we don't have any good sports teams here.
    09-19-12 12:41 PM
    Or in Cleveland.
    I'm an Oakland Raider fan so I feel your pain. We're 0-2 and even punts are questionable, but it's still the best. The A's are doing good but I still don't care to watch baseball.
    09-19-12 12:42 PM
    The sad thing is that we don't have any good sports teams here.
    Same. We have the Chiefs and the Royals. But the Sporting KC soccer team has really taken off during the past year.
    09-19-12 12:44 PM
    Fixed

50000char
    Just came back from a run, and am dead tired. But this video definitely woke me up. hahaha. so awesome. "on repeat"
    09-19-12 12:45 PM
    I'm an Oakland Raider fan so I feel your pain. We're 0-2 and even punts are questionable, but it's still the best. The A's are doing good but I still don't care to watch baseball.
    I'm not a baseball fan either. And what's worse is that the Indians are the farm team for the Yankees, Phillies, Tigers, etc. If we have a good player, the cheap Dolans trade him away for has-beens or never-will-bes.
    09-19-12 12:45 PM
    I remember one year during a Chiefs/Raiders game my family was at a sports bar in KC for dinner (I was pretty young and didn't live in KC yet) and watching the game. It was VERY rainy and the field was actually flooding in some parts. Between the rain making it nearly impossible to play and the refs making some odd calls, the fans were getting LIVID. Suddenly chairs started flying and my mom ushered my brother and me out the door while dad ducked and paid the bill!
    09-19-12 12:46 PM
    Same. We have the Chiefs and the Royals. But the Sporting KC soccer team has really taken off during the past year.
    No soccer here. There's a soccer team in Columbus, but I really don't know much about soccer.
    09-19-12 12:47 PM
    I'm not a baseball fan either. And what's worse is that the Indians are the farm team for the Yankees, Phillies, Tigers, etc. If we have a good player, the cheap Dolans trade him away for has-beens or never-will-bes.
    09-19-12 12:48 PM

Dolan | Know Your Meme
    09-19-12 12:50 PM
    I remember one year during a Chiefs/Raiders game my family was at a sports bar in KC for dinner (I was pretty young and didn't live in KC yet) and watching the game. It was VERY rainy and the field was actually flooding in some parts. Between the rain making it nearly impossible to play and the refs making some odd calls, the fans were getting LIVID. Suddenly chairs started flying and my mom ushered my brother and me out the door while dad ducked and paid the bill!
    Yikes! We had the Beer Bottle riot at Browns Stadium, but I don't recall ever hearing about bar fights during Browns games.
    09-19-12 12:51 PM
618,099 ... 251252253254255 ...