oh, baby!!!!!!!! You got a major owie and you lost a tip!!!!!

Can you grow a new one??!?!!? I always do when I lose a tip!!!

(sorry couldn't resist that! {{{hugs}}})
    09-19-12 10:46 AM
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY 9650 FINALLY DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK so as y'all know I'm a phone wh0re....as many as I can get my hands on as often as I can get one.....

at work, I manage BES and the contract for wireless fleet.....

so it's been AN UNMITIGATED INSULT that I am still walking around with a 9650...which has served me well, but I WANT A 9930........

So today, working from home, my last email on my BB is 9:31. It is now 11:00. After pulling the battery and sending myself test emails.....guess what....I call my guys and place a helpdesk ticket for a new shiny 9930.

My guys died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New 9930 tomorrow!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you could resend service books, regenerate encryption keys or even reactivate and that 9650 will work perfectly fine :-p
    09-19-12 10:53 AM
    oh, baby!!!!!!!! You got a major owie and you lost a tip!!!!!

Can you grow a new one??!?!!? I always do when I lose a tip!!!

(sorry couldn't resist that! {{{hugs}}})
    LOL... I can't grow it back, but I definitely expect a discount if I ever decide to go metro and get a manicure!!
    09-19-12 10:58 AM
    I'll jump in on this one too...
    THE VERY NEXT CUT it happened.
    holly .... #ouch
    looks like we both had better bite our tongue ...
    (desperately moving my fingers to fight this "it's a bit hard" sensation)
    You know you could resend service books, regenerate encryption keys or even reactivate and that 9650 will work perfectly fine :-p
    Of course she knows !!!
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY 9650 FINALLY DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In memoriam ... pain words exceed her thoughts ... poor BaBe ... R.I.P
    09-19-12 11:00 AM
    SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If "they" are watching, and "they" decide to do all that to make her phone work fine, and she doesn't get her shiny, new phone.........

Well, it was nice chatting with you from time to time.
    09-19-12 11:01 AM
    SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If "they" are watching, and "they" decide to do all that to make her phone work fine, and she doesn't get her shiny, new phone.........

Well, it was nice chatting with you from time to time.

She is a "they" in this case lol
    09-19-12 11:04 AM

My knuckleheadded brother bought a house my father and I both told him not to buy. First, we didn't like the neighborhood, Second, his father-in-law liked the house which immediately threw up some flags, and Last, the house needed a bit of work and he wouldn't know which side of the duct tape to put down. Of course, he bought it and my father and I ended up having to do the work.

On this day, we had to completely gut the bathroom and rebuild it. Dad was in the bathroom taking measurements, bro would run the measurement to me, I'd then cut the wood, bro would take it to dad, dad would install it, and measure the next piece. Rinse and repeat.

We did this from 8am to 2pm when we stopped for lunch. I was the first finish my lunch and commenced cutting the next piece. Dad saw me cutting the wood on the table saw without a guard. He immediately stopped me and made me put the guard on the saw because "we don't need anyone to lose a hand."

Now, I didn't "lose a hand", but I hit an artery and lost a bit of blood so I wasn't really clear headded enough to think to get any before pics (not that there are too many people who'd want to see them) but here's the pics of the stitches after I got the cast off from surgery.

Apologies to anyone that this may be a bit too much for... (hey, its no worse than some of those tatooed people we saw earlier)...

*screeches like the lil girl I am*

Looks like you have a sense of humor about it, though!!
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-19-12 11:07 AM
    There IS such a thing as being overly helpful you know.....

(maybe all those glasses of water I dumped on it accidentallyonpurpose finally took their toll)
    09-19-12 11:07 AM
    holly .... #ouch
    looks like we both had better bite our tongue ...
    (desperately moving my fingers to fight this "it's a bit hard" sensation)
    LOL

Its ok tho, bc now I give people "high 4 2/3" for really good things and only flick people off with the left hand for really bad things. People ask why and I tell them its because they're not worth the energy expelled to use the right and and put up and extra 1/3 of a digit.

Call it getting "nub fvcked".

Of course, if that had happened while I was still in high school, it would have had a whole new meaning.
    Last edited by drjay868; 09-19-12 at 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling
    09-19-12 11:08 AM

yah that's why this is so ironic....I hand them out and I'm on this very well used (and at one time well loved) 9650!!!

I'm the *they* they all warned about!!!!
    09-19-12 11:11 AM

My knuckleheadded brother bought a house my father and I both told him not to buy. First, we didn't like the neighborhood, Second, his father-in-law liked the house which immediately threw up some flags, and Last, the house needed a bit of work and he wouldn't know which side of the duct tape to put down. Of course, he bought it and my father and I ended up having to do the work.

On this day, we had to completely gut the bathroom and rebuild it. Dad was in the bathroom taking measurements, bro would run the measurement to me, I'd then cut the wood, bro would take it to dad, dad would install it, and measure the next piece. Rinse and repeat.

We did this from 8am to 2pm when we stopped for lunch. I was the first finish my lunch and commenced cutting the next piece. Dad saw me cutting the wood on the table saw without a guard. He immediately stopped me and made me put the guard on the saw because "we don't need anyone to lose a hand."

Now, I didn't "lose a hand", but I hit an artery and lost a bit of blood so I wasn't really clear headded enough to think to get any before pics (not that there are too many people who'd want to see them) but here's the pics of the stitches after I got the cast off from surgery.

Apologies to anyone that this may be a bit too much for... (hey, its no worse than some of those tatooed people we saw earlier)...
    If course you had to get THAT finger....
    09-19-12 11:19 AM
    Yeah, but she's not one of them.

I know, I know.......
    09-19-12 11:22 AM
    yah that's why this is so ironic....I hand them out and I'm on this very well used (and at one time well loved) 9650!!!

I'm the *they* they all warned about!!!!

Why couldnt you just replace it and say it was for testing haha
    09-19-12 11:23 AM
    *screeches like the lil girl I am*

Looks like you have a sense of humor about it, though!!
    I try! In the grand scheme of things, how does it change my life? I have trouble typing "e" "d" "x", tying my shoes, carring more than 1 20oz soda bottle at a time (between my fingers), and plenty of other meaningless tasks that some other people can't do at all bc they *have* lost the whole hand. I'd be disrespecting them by b!tching about what I can't do without one of my left distal phalanges. Besides, most people don't even notice it.
    09-19-12 11:27 AM
    Why couldnt you just replace it and say it was for testing haha
    Because they can't just do that. Don't you know anything.
    09-19-12 11:28 AM
    It would be a different story of she were one of them, which clearly she is not.
    09-19-12 11:32 AM
    Hey Norton - NORTON! Come on down here, I gotta show ya somethin'.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 09-19-12 at 11:42 AM.
    09-19-12 11:35 AM
    I stubbed my toe this morning, no really I did and it hurt too!
    09-19-12 11:40 AM
    While factually true, the objective as I understand it is to encourage the highest participation of pantlessness possible, of which this allowance falls far short. Ergo, as much as I relish the image of Q sans lower garments, substituting one pantless poster for another gains a net of nothing, particularly since in this case one could reasonably achieve the same result by peeking under her kilt. I therefore must respectfully challenge the efficacy of this premise.
    Aside from a very astute post, you got a thanks simply on the basis of using the word efficacy.
    09-19-12 11:43 AM
    Bear in mind the above posted rule is set only at a minimum. Obviously the goal is to encourage as many individuals to participate as possible.
    And you got a thanks for starting a reply to sleepingbear with "Bear in mind". ISWYDT (my new accronym).
    09-19-12 11:46 AM
    Because they can't just do that. Don't you know anything.

I am a they in the same regard, and I do that all the time haha
    09-19-12 11:59 AM
    And you got a thanks for starting a reply to sleepingbear with "Bear in mind". ISWYDT (my new accronym).

I am glad SOMEONE commented on that lol. I was beginning to think it was foolish and no one would notice.
    09-19-12 11:59 AM
    Has anybody seen the bridge?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4rmnmRJmEc[/YT]
    Oh, and notice the children are pantless!
    Robert Pantless!
    09-19-12 12:02 PM
618,114 ... 250251252253254 ...