You're not wearing pants and I am?! What madness is this??
    The universe as we know it is in total disarray!
    09-19-12 08:03 AM
    Does PantlessPenguin participate in the annual pantless subway ride day?

Click to view quoted image
    KC doesn't have a subway system, unfortunately. Otherwise I totally would. A friend in Philly has participated, though!
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-19-12 08:08 AM
    As long as someone in the thread remains pantless we can continue posting.
    I approve of this rule.
    09-19-12 08:09 AM
    As long as someone in the thread remains pantless we can continue posting.
    While factually true, the objective as I understand it is to encourage the highest participation of pantlessness possible, of which this allowance falls far short. Ergo, as much as I relish the image of Q sans lower garments, substituting one pantless poster for another gains a net of nothing, particularly since in this case one could reasonably achieve the same result by peeking under her kilt. I therefore must respectfully challenge the efficacy of this premise.
    09-19-12 08:21 AM
    Kevin, you should so use that for your avatar pic!
    You do know this site relies on traffic right
    09-19-12 08:23 AM
    While factually true, the objective as I understand it is to encourage the highest participation of pantlessness possible, of which this allowance falls far short. Ergo, as much as I relish the image of Q sans lower garments, substituting one pantless poster for another gains a net of nothing, particularly since in this case one could reasonably achieve the same result by peeking under her kilt. I therefore must respectfully challenge the efficacy of this premise.

Bear in mind the above posted rule is set only at a minimum. Obviously the goal is to encourage as many individuals to participate as possible.
    09-19-12 08:27 AM
    I say, while Kevin is in here covertly being all sentimental and stuff, now is the time we demand these posts be counted -- or else we go public.

That's right, I'm talking the full nuclear response.
    09-19-12 08:28 AM
    I say, while Kevin is in here covertly being all sentimental and stuff, now is the time we demand these posts be counted -- or else we go public.

09-19-12 08:42 AM

BUT, there is an upside for our posts not being counted! Think of the post to like ratio! I have 2,082 posts and 2,719 likes. To the casual observer who is none the wiser, I must know my sh!t!
    09-19-12 08:54 AM
    you mean these posts aren't being counted?

09-19-12 08:54 AM

Well, given this is now the official CB 50k challenge thread, they should definitely count! (and you have upwards of 300 posts to catch up on for your contribution)
    09-19-12 08:59 AM
    OK someone needs to take off their pants....I need to run to the shops....
    09-19-12 09:11 AM
    Do you really think I'd resort to such extremes if they were???

Do have any idea how long the Penguin has been running around without pants for this cause??? (sssshhhhhhhhh, PP -- he doesn't have to know you would have been pantless anyway. )
    09-19-12 09:13 AM
    OK someone needs to take off their pants....I need to run to the shops....
    All around the globe, thousands of pairs of pants are simultaneously hitting the floor.
    09-19-12 09:15 AM
    All around the globe, thousands of pairs of pants are simultaneously hitting the floor.

I love you.

If *HE* doesn't work out I'm stalking you.....
    09-19-12 09:32 AM
    Ok, since I wont show up here pantless (could lead some from rehab to cure ) and it looks like Kevin started a "whereDoesItHurt" theme ... I'll do it skin-less ...
    And let you comment each of the 16 fractures and almost same number of screws. Alternatively, you may bet on the weight of the steel.

P.S: this happened to me about 90 seconds after I told my wife "no, honey, let's go home, don't want to hurt like a tourist for an extra ski ride, let's have a beer" ... and then I experimented an unofficial artistic ski hunt, approximatively 25 meters before the beer ...

This is my personal participation to the 50K goal ... ( did I really posted this ?)
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-19-12 at 09:43 AM.
    09-19-12 09:38 AM
    Just to dispelled the myth that I might be a totally unfeeling, insensitive lout, here is Indy, the best dog anyone could ever want. 110 lbs of pure lovable, loyal, protective mushball. Never did know what breed(s) he was. We adopted him at what we thought was four years old, and we were devastated when he passed away suddenly and very unexpectedly just three short years later. But I missed him so much I got him tattooed on my shoulder.

Indy, the best dog ever.

09-19-12 09:44 AM
    "Fisherman's Friend not so friendly to Fearless Leader of Phone site, CrackBerry Kevin"
    Fixed it for you
    09-19-12 09:46 AM
    Ok, since I wont show up here pantless (could lead some from rehab to cure ) and it looks like Kevin started a "whereDoesItHurt" theme ... I'll do it skin-less ...
    And let you comment each of the 16 fractures and almost same number of screws. Alternatively, you may bet on the weight of the steel.

P.S: this happened to me about 90 seconds after I told my wife "no, honey, let's go home, don't want to hurt like a tourist for an extra ski ride, let's have a beer" ... and then I experimented an unofficial artistic ski hunt, approximatively 25 meters before the beer ...

This is my personal participation to the 50K goal ... ( did I really posted this ?)
    What, nobody had a friggin camera handy to catch the actual stunt????

Edit: Nice job, btw!!!
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 09-19-12 at 10:02 AM.
    09-19-12 09:55 AM
    I love you.

If *HE* doesn't work out I'm stalking you.....
    Do you want me to act all fearful and stuff, or pretend I don't have a clue (which wouldn't be much of a stretch)???
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-19-12 10:00 AM

oh dear lordy lord lord lord........
    09-19-12 10:01 AM
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY 9650 FINALLY DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK so as y'all know I'm a phone wh0re....as many as I can get my hands on as often as I can get one.....

at work, I manage BES and the contract for wireless fleet.....

so it's been AN UNMITIGATED INSULT that I am still walking around with a 9650...which has served me well, but I WANT A 9930........

So today, working from home, my last email on my BB is 9:31. It is now 11:00. After pulling the battery and sending myself test emails.....guess what....I call my guys and place a helpdesk ticket for a new shiny 9930.

My guys died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New 9930 tomorrow!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-19-12 10:05 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nys0i_FRjTI[/YT]
    09-19-12 10:06 AM
    So I was bringing a box of printer toner to a girl I work with and she asked me what was in the box. I was finishing a conversation the first time she asked and didn't answer right away, so she asked again, a little louder, trying to get my attention. As soon as she said it, I couldn't help but start quoting this scene:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1giVzxyoclE[/YT]

When that was done and we got a little chuckle, I couldn't help myself but sing her the answer of what was in the box

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU[/YT]

Good thing the ladies in my dept aren't prude and prone to dash off to HR... They're just as perverted as I!!!
    09-19-12 10:09 AM

I'll jump in on this one too...

My knuckleheadded brother bought a house my father and I both told him not to buy. First, we didn't like the neighborhood, Second, his father-in-law liked the house which immediately threw up some flags, and Last, the house needed a bit of work and he wouldn't know which side of the duct tape to put down. Of course, he bought it and my father and I ended up having to do the work.

On this day, we had to completely gut the bathroom and rebuild it. Dad was in the bathroom taking measurements, bro would run the measurement to me, I'd then cut the wood, bro would take it to dad, dad would install it, and measure the next piece. Rinse and repeat.

We did this from 8am to 2pm when we stopped for lunch. I was the first finish my lunch and commenced cutting the next piece. Dad saw me cutting the wood on the table saw without a guard. He immediately stopped me and made me put the guard on the saw because "we don't need anyone to lose a hand."

THE VERY NEXT CUT it happened.

Now, I didn't "lose a hand", but I hit an artery and lost a bit of blood so I wasn't really clear headded enough to think to get any before pics (not that there are too many people who'd want to see them) but here's the pics of the stitches after I got the cast off from surgery.

Apologies to anyone that this may be a bit too much for... (hey, its no worse than some of those tatooed people we saw earlier)...
    Last edited by drjay868; 09-19-12 at 10:35 AM.
    09-19-12 10:32 AM
618,114 ... 249250251252253 ...