ZOMG I fvcking looooooove pasketti!

09-18-12 09:23 PM

Speaking of "allergies"... here's a picture of me back at the end of April. Was at the airport in Winnipeg about to fly to New York. Popped two Fisherman's Friend cough drops as I had a bit of a sore throat (like 5 minutes before I was about to board the plane). All of a sudden had a crazy allergic reaction. Went from completely normal to puffed out, red, sweating like crazy. Chest immediately went all conjested. Could barely breathe or talk. Went to the restroom to spit out the candies saw zombie kevin in the mirror so I snapped this self-portrait photo in the mirror as I figured I was about to pass out and die any second. At least I'd go out with a BlackBerry in my hands. Luckily there was a pilot at the sink washing his hands... I got his attention and he saw how messed up I looked (could barely talk) and he got help. Firefighters and Ambulance all came. Was crazy. Definitely one of the scariest moments of my life. Fine one moment. Completely screwed up the next. I left mentioning that incident off the blogs and twitter... but yeah... figure this thread is awesome so I could tell my story here. Would have been a crappy headline... "CrackBerry Kevin Killed By Cough Candy."
    09-18-12 09:26 PM

Speaking of "allergies"... here's a picture of me back at the end of April. Was at the airport in Winnipeg about to fly to New York. Popped two Fisherman's Friend cough drops as I had a bit of a sore throat (like 5 minutes before I was about to board the plane). All of a sudden had a crazy allergic reaction. Went from completely normal to puffed out, red, sweating like crazy. Chest immediately went all conjested. Could barely breathe or talk. Went to the restroom to spit out the candies saw zombie kevin in the mirror so I snapped this self-portrait photo in the mirror as I figured I was about to pass out and die any second. At least I'd go out with a BlackBerry in my hands. Luckily there was a pilot at the sink washing his hands... I got his attention and he saw how messed up I looked (could barely talk) and he got help. Firefighters and Ambulance all came. Was crazy. Definitely one of the scariest moments of my life. Fine one moment. Completely screwed up the next. I left mentioning that incident off the blogs and twitter... but yeah... figure this thread is awesome so I could tell my story here. Would have been a crappy headline... "CrackBerry Kevin Killed By Cough Candy."
    Having had a few very bad alergic recations in my time, I definitely feel for you on this one. But the big question, in my mind, is how the guy standing behind you in the pic reacted to an under-the-weather-looking Crackberry Kevin taking a picture with his phone in the mirror of a men's room at an airport?
    09-18-12 09:43 PM
    Good lord, did you ever figure out what triggered that?
    09-18-12 09:49 PM

"CrackBerry Kevin Killed By Cough Candy, Leaves Legacy of Love and 'Literation."
    09-18-12 09:54 PM

Speaking of "allergies"...
    I just searched Fisherman's Friend side effects and found this:
    You Can Breathe Again but What About Your Heart? - Fisherman's Friend Lozenges - Epinions.com

It can seriously mess with your heart too!
    I have problems with grass, mold, dust, etc., and one day, when a cold crossed paths with the allergies, I was really feeling miserable. I�d heard of FF, and being a firm believer in never reading the labels of Over the Counter drugs (I exaggerate only a little), I decided to try this product. It worked instantly. Without question, it will take care of the original problem.

Then my heart began to object by racing like crazy. That I�d followed the use of FF by guzzling a Coke probably made it worse. But I didn�t immediately connect the heart racing and the product.

After a few hours, my heart calmed down but my throat pain didn�t. So, I tried FF again. And the heart protested again, this time with no help from the Coke.
    09-18-12 09:55 PM
    "CrackBerry Kevin Killed By Cough Candy, Leaves Legacy of Love and 'Literation."
    I see what you did there.
    09-18-12 09:56 PM
    I just searched Fisherman's Friend side effects and found this:
    You Can Breathe Again but What About Your Heart? - Fisherman's Friend Lozenges - Epinions.com

It can seriously mess with your heart too!
    Man, I am never gonna take those things again!
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-18-12 10:34 PM
    Kevin, you should so use that for your avatar pic!
    09-18-12 10:42 PM

So the fisherman ISN'T your friend, is what you're saying?

Seriously, that's effed up. That's like you're an extra from The Walking Dead.

I have jawbone shards coming out of my gums ! from using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 09-18-12 at 11:00 PM.
    09-18-12 10:57 PM
    I see what you did there, and I approve.

I have jawbone shards coming out of my gums ! from using Tapatalk.
    09-18-12 10:58 PM
    I'm sorry in advance for this, but that picture, for some reason, reminded me of one of those sad clown pictures. So, anyway...

EDIT**
    I replaced the pic. It was missing something important.
    Last edited by louzer; 09-18-12 at 11:22 PM.
    09-18-12 11:01 PM

Holy Visine, Batman!!!! Look at your eyes!!!!!

Hope you had a skin test....you're obviously not able to play with whatever it was that was in there. You don't want to have something similar happen with Ms. Crackberry around....like maybe during your HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I do hope you had an allergy test.

When I was a participant at Renaissance Faire our "Queen Elizabeth" always carried some ephinephrine with her, and showed all of us who were her "ladies in waiting" how to give her a shot.

Not to scare ya, love, but really....
    09-19-12 05:59 AM
    But now relegated to page 414 of the amazing 5000 thread (still not used to the whole 50k challenge thing).
    Don't sweat it. You're only off by . . . . . . an order of magnitide.
    09-19-12 06:07 AM
    Did someone call for dog pictures???????

Click to view quoted image
    Look better in one of these . . .

09-19-12 06:18 AM

"Fisherman's Friend not so friendly to CrackBerry Kevin"
    09-19-12 06:21 AM

Thats crazy man, glad you are ok!
    09-19-12 06:31 AM
    So, another great day of Pantless Posts and lots of likes?
    09-19-12 06:50 AM
    So, another great day of Pantless Posts and lots of likes?

Is there another way to live "Freely" ? lol
    09-19-12 06:59 AM
    I'm pantless....
    09-19-12 07:25 AM
    I'm pantless....

Just as with PP, pics or it didnt happen. (ill be pantless this weekend for the majority, wearing a kilt and all that)
    09-19-12 07:28 AM
    Just as with PP, pics or it didnt happen. (ill be pantless this weekend for the majority, wearing a kilt and all that)
    Attachment 117265

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 07:29 AM
    Attachment 117265

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    You're not wearing pants and I am?! What madness is this??
    09-19-12 07:51 AM
    You're not wearing pants and I am?! What madness is this??

As long as someone in the thread remains pantless we can continue posting.
    09-19-12 07:57 AM
    Does PantlessPenguin participate in the annual pantless subway ride day?

09-19-12 08:02 AM
618,099 ... 248249250251252 ...