Country music, right here!

I started listening to country in 1992 to impress a girl who liked it lol. We went to a few shows together. I remember my dad was driving our minivan, and Elissa and I were in the back seat...crouched as low as we could get so it would be really dark...and chomping on wintergreen Life Savers so we could see the spark .

Anyhoo, What's it to You by Clay Walker is probably my favorite country song. Also, we did chicken after church, with cheese croissants and mashed potatoes!
    Last edited by pantlesspenguin; 09-08-12 at 09:38 AM. Reason: too many words! where did they come from?
    h20work, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-08-12 08:41 AM
    Country music, right here!

I started listening to country in 1992 to impress a girl who liked it lol. We went to a few shows together. I remember my dad was driving our minivan, and Elissa and I were in the back seat...crouched as low as we could get so it would be really dark...and chomping on wintergreen Life Savers so we could see the spark .

Anyhoo, What's it to You by Clay Walker is probably my favorite country song. I have also, we did chicken after church too, with cheese croissants and mashed potatoes!
    I started listening to country for the same reason, I even bought the hat. It was my First Sgts daughter, wow seemed liked a good idea at the time
    09-08-12 08:56 AM
    And thank you hooty and engire for coming to rescue me. I went all rabid on that post.
    You had white foamy stuff coming out of your mouth? And it wasn't mayo???
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-08-12 08:58 AM
    You had white foamy stuff coming out of your mouth? And it wasn't mayo???

Baby, I actually HELD BACK. PK and Branta can tell you just exactly how bad I get.
    09-08-12 09:02 AM
    OK, if country is going to be OK in this thread, here is a wicked fun song.....and the fact that my favourite ruffian is in it, stealing the show, makes it even better....

Yeah, size don't matter anyway....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plJMQeKpz40[/YT]
    09-08-12 09:04 AM
    Baby, I actually HELD BACK. PK and Branta can tell you just exactly how bad I get.
    Held back or pinned down?
    09-08-12 09:13 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGUXFHrj9YA[/YT]
    09-08-12 09:15 AM
    Held back or pinned down?
    hhhhmmm....well....a lady doesn't tell her.....um.....little secret fetishes....

....she waits until the poor guy is too far gone to protest and then LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-08-12 09:16 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umaLe37-LE[/YT]

????????
    09-08-12 09:20 AM
    hhhhmmm....well....a lady doesn't tell her.....um.....little secret fetishes....

....she waits until the poor guy is too far gone to protest and then LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zCy3EWs9Q0[/YT]
    09-08-12 09:24 AM
    OK, if country is going to be OK in this thread, here is a wicked fun song.....and the fact that my favourite ruffian is in it, stealing the show, makes it even better....

Wicked crush on her back in the day!! Her and:
    Engire, h20work, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-08-12 09:41 AM
    I just saw the post in question. I love it when you get all fiery <3.
    09-08-12 09:48 AM
    And thank you hooty and engire for coming to rescue me. I went all rabid on that post.
    It was a great read and enjoyable. You just forgot that you can't fix stupid, although I did notice that the stupid one edited their post.
    09-08-12 10:15 AM
    Bump.

I really didn't have anything interesting to post so I'm hitting it with a random bump.
    Now THAT goes against forum rules!!!!!

09-08-12 10:19 AM

Why is russel brand in that video?
    09-08-12 10:26 AM
    Country Eh?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y&feature=related[/YT]
    09-08-12 10:31 AM
    Learned to drive in a 1953 Chevrolet truck. Had to sit on a box and in front of one to see and reach the pedals. The steering wheel seemed about five feet wide but it was great.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7g_xP2SpW8[/YT]
    09-08-12 10:35 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8&feature=related[/YT]
    09-08-12 10:47 AM
    Q!!! Your ol' 9700 is the gift that keeps on giving! T-Mo must have switched up its bands, because suddenly I'm seeing 3G on this thing! Rad!!

ETA: I think I know why. T-Mo isn't expected to be one of the carriers to offer the iPhone 5, but want to be friendly toward unlocked iPhones. I betcha they switched up the bands so unlocked iPhones wouldn't be restricted to EDGE data.
    09-08-12 10:54 AM
    Even the deodorant companies are getting in on the 5000 movement.

09-08-12 11:23 AM
    Two Hundred and Five more till enlightenment.
    09-08-12 11:25 AM
    Country?! Gahh!! I can't stand country music..and i'm a "prairie boy"
    09-08-12 11:27 AM
    I listen to so much satellite and internet talk radio that I've heard all the words and it doesn't get to me. This thread has crossed the normal line I would follow on CB and has made me looser (not to be confused with louzer) and I will try to step back from that line, but we should also stop inviting mods to join us if we are going to tap-dance along the border.
    Well I say just stop inviting the mods. Retired mods are okay.
    09-08-12 11:45 AM
    Q!!! Your ol' 9700 is the gift that keeps on giving! T-Mo must have switched up its bands, because suddenly I'm seeing 3G on this thing! Rad!!

ETA: I think I know why. T-Mo isn't expected to be one of the carriers to offer the iPhone 5, but want to be friendly toward unlocked iPhones. I betcha they switched up the bands so unlocked iPhones wouldn't be restricted to EDGE data.
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm so happy that it worked well for you!!!!!
    09-08-12 11:53 AM
    Country?! Gahh!! I can't stand country music..and i'm a "prairie boy"
    I can't stand rap and acid metal. Or that whole Marilyn Manson thing. Aside from that, I love music in general.
    09-08-12 11:55 AM
618,114 ... 190191192193194 ...