This is bad. I'm at the car wash getting my truck done and the guy stops in the middle of drying the truck to text someone. I have a limited amount of time and am in a hurry and all I can think of is "that had better be a BlackBerry your using".
    drjay868, h20work, louzer and 5 others like this.
    09-04-12 06:11 PM
    This is bad. I'm at the car wash getting my truck done and the guy stops in the middle of drying the truck to text someone. I have a limited amount of time and am in a hurry and all I can think of is "that had better be a BlackBerry your using".
    Don't you hate that? People have no concept of inappropriate behavior while on the job.

I remember going to Home Depot back in the day and finally asking someone for help. He pulled out his Nextel and buzzed the group asking where such and such was located. Someone tells him and he starts to lead me to where it was. I'm thinking "This is the greatest advancement EVER..." until he gets buzzed with a question and stops leading me to my answer to help this guy help his customer... That's when I saw the flaw in the system.
    09-04-12 06:44 PM
    OMG, did you see the news??? Stop the presses!

Apple has announced that they are soon going to have an announcement!!!

louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-04-12 06:51 PM

Meh, means nothing until BGR announces it followed by sixteen Apple Sux and 4 conspiracy threads
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 07:14 PM

iphone 8? The one with Mental Telepathy activated Siri? And bone induction music playback? And a portable coffee maker that adds creme and sugar to taste? Oh yes please tell me it is so and I will go stand in line right this minute as I have my camping gear and food all ready to go.
    09-04-12 07:19 PM
    Meh, means nothing until BGR announces it followed by sixteen Apple Sux and 4 conspiracy threads
    I have to admit that the conspiracy threads are sometimes entertaining.
    09-04-12 07:30 PM
    I have to admit that the conspiracy threads are sometimes entertaining.
    I get hours of amusement from those
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-04-12 07:40 PM
    When did the human race become so danm lazy??? How frigging hard is it to put back a stupid shopping cart?
    louzer, Engire, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 07:52 PM
    iphone 8? The one with Mental Telepathy activated Siri? And bone induction music playback? And a portable coffee maker that adds creme and sugar to taste? Oh yes please tell me it is so and I will go stand in line right this minute as I have my camping gear and food all ready to go.
    I heard it's going to be the iPhone 4SJ, with googol-pixel display
    Engire, drjay868, louzer and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 07:53 PM
    Ice cold beer in my hand now, end rant
    09-04-12 07:55 PM
    When did the human race become so danm lazy??? How frigging hard is it to put back a stupid shopping cart?
    If I didn't shove my basket into a planter in the parking lot, some bagger/cart wrangler could lose his jerb. I'm doing the lower level employees a favor. I will NOT leave one where it could roll and hit a car tho, that's just wrong.
    09-04-12 07:56 PM
    I heard it's going to be the iPhone 4SJ, with googol-pixel display
    Cr@p! Now I have to stay home.
    09-04-12 07:57 PM
    Okay we are getting a little off topic here so let me re-center the thread a bit.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJ1Gnh9wPU&feature=related[/YT]
    drjay868, h20work, louzer and 5 others like this.
    09-04-12 07:57 PM
    If I didn't shove my basket into a planter in the parking lot, some bagger/cart wrangler could lose his jerb. I'm doing the lower level employees a favor. I will NOT leave one where it could roll and hit a car tho, that's just wrong.
    It's the a$$hats that leave them in parking spaces that drive me nuts.
    09-04-12 08:03 PM
    It's the a$$hats that leave them in parking spaces that drive me nuts.
    Oh, yeah, that's weak. They deserve this:

09-04-12 08:26 PM
    My thoughts would be "that better be a chamois you're using"
    drjay868, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-04-12 08:45 PM
    So, since sending the "i miss us" thing, I've received no less than a dozen emails, several dozen whataspp messages, a few texts, and two ignored phone calls

She didn't believe it was a joke even after I sent the screen cap saying I was going to do it. So I sent this
    09-04-12 08:54 PM
    I'm kind of a j3rk, but I do manage to make myself laugh.

Edit, danm can't even say j3rk on here
    09-04-12 08:56 PM
    Tonight at the gym a guy and his buddy were hogging a machine I really wanted to use. They weren't even using it, one guy was just sitting on it while he and his buddy carried on a conversation. I had my eye on that machine for 15 minutes while using nearby machines waiting for them to scram. Finally I gave up and went to work out in another area, but I wanted to say "Pardon me ladies, this is the gym not the hair salon. If you girls want to gossip about your periods and One Direction you can use the chairs in the lobby. Some of us are actually here to work out." But...they were huge and I didn't want to take my chances that they wouldn't hit a girl!
    09-04-12 08:59 PM
    Tonight at the gym a guy and his buddy were hogging a machine I really wanted to use. They weren't even using it, one guy was just sitting on it while he and his buddy carried on a conversation. I had my eye on that machine for 15 minutes while using nearby machines waiting for them to scram. Finally I gave up and went to work out in another area, but I wanted to say "Pardon me ladies, this is the gym not the hair salon. If you girls want to gossip about your periods and One Direction you can use the chairs in the lobby. Some of us are actually here to work out." But...they were huge and I didn't want to take my chances that they wouldn't hit a girl!
    They're obviously not spending their time at the gym working out. I think you could've took 'em. Anyway, I would have paid to see that.
    09-04-12 09:06 PM
    Steer clear of roid rage, can't be too safe. But I do like your thought process
    09-04-12 09:07 PM
    This is bad. I'm at the car wash getting my truck done and the guy stops in the middle of drying the truck to text someone. I have a limited amount of time and am in a hurry and all I can think of is "that had better be a BlackBerry your using, TROLL".
    Fixed it for you.
    09-04-12 09:11 PM
    This is on the hotel ice machine, danm things are everywhere!!!
    09-04-12 09:16 PM
    Does your doog bite?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcXEtKSRI8Y[/YT]
    09-04-12 09:17 PM
    This is on the hotel ice machine, danm things are everywhere!!!
    Word up! Us penguins be representing up in hurr!
    09-04-12 09:19 PM
618,114 ... 170171172173174 ...