I get the feeling that it was akin to a support group introduction...lol
    Yes. Yes! That's it. Hello. My name is........
    09-04-12 01:52 PM
    This thread needs to be locked at 4999 and have Kevin (or better yet) all of the Mods post under Team CrackBerry as the 5000th post. It should also be featured on the Main page. Then we can begin a new thread haha
    Even better, the 5000th post can be reserved for g2hockey to explain wtf he was on about with his initial post. And he must be required to read through every single post in this thread.
    09-04-12 01:55 PM
    Yes. Yes! That's it. Hello. My name is........
    ... and I'm a 5000?
    09-04-12 01:57 PM
    OK people I want to see what everyone looks like. Recent pics. I've been browsing around one of my old online stomping grounds and one of the most popular threads is the one where people post pics of themselves. There's a thread like this in CB's Off Topic section, but it hardly gets any action.

So, my 5000 thread homies...show yourself.
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 01:58 PM
    09-04-12 02:11 PM
    Outstanding
    Yes, I love that. He did it live on Bubba's show. He was surprisingly open, candid and funny. And quite talented. He always caught a lot of crap for being soft rockish.
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    09-04-12 02:17 PM
    OK people I want to see what everyone looks like. Recent pics. I've been browsing around one of my old online stomping grounds and one of the most popular threads is the one where people post pics of themselves. There's a thread like this in CB's Off Topic section, but it hardly gets any action.

I'll post one... as soon as I get this front cam to work on my 9900.
    09-04-12 02:24 PM
    This thread needs to be locked at 4999 and have Kevin (or better yet) all of the Mods post under Team CrackBerry as the 5000th post. It should also be featured on the Main page. Then we can begin a new thread haha
    Seems plausible and I would go for it. But I only have one question about it. If we started a new thread would we then count up? I only ask this cause I am not sure I remember how to count up at this point.

Also I do not see the possibility of another thread being capable of matching this one. For instance I think we may have a few first time things going on here.

-Undoubtedly the longest thread with no theme other than having no theme by design

-Our own Wallpaper/Avatar

-Copycats on another forum

-The longest (?) self policed thread with no known infractions

-More subjects covered than any other thread in memory including some very valuable information

-Probably more that I didn't think of

Yep I think we would have our work cut out for us to top this one.
    09-04-12 02:43 PM
    Seems plausible and I would go for it. But I only have one question about it. If we started a new thread would we then count up? I only ask this cause I am not sure I remember how to count up at this point.

Also I do not see the possibility of another thread being capable of matching this one. For instance I think we may have a few first time things going on here.

-Undoubtedly the longest thread with no theme other than having no theme by design

-Our own Wallpaper/Avatar

-Copycats on another forum

-The longest (?) self policed thread with no known infractions

-More subjects covered than any other thread in memory including some very valuable information

-Probably more that I didn't think of

Yep I think we would have our work cut out for us to top this one.
    I think the Trackball Lights thread in OT doesn't have a particular theme by design, but I think you're right about everything else! Even after mod visits and very risque talk, we're all still golden . Wallpaper/avatar is neat, and the copycat thread still kills me.
    09-04-12 02:48 PM
    You forgot the almost 3:1 like to post ratio
    09-04-12 02:49 PM
    Speaking of risque talk...2 big reasons why Android > Blackberry

I keed, I keed!
    h20work, Engire, louzer and 8 others like this.
    09-04-12 02:50 PM

Heehee....you've already got me!!!!
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 09-04-12 at 03:14 PM.
    09-04-12 02:59 PM

Click to view quoted image

I keed, I keed!
    On the contrary. I think that Blackberry holds itself up pretty well.
    09-04-12 03:30 PM

I keed, I keed!
    That should have been your 2000th post!
    09-04-12 03:34 PM
    Well now there's something you don't see every day. Someone actually needing to CHARGE a BlackBerry???
    drjay868, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    09-04-12 03:57 PM
    LOL, when I first scrolled down, I thought you had posted a pic of yourself...
    09-04-12 04:07 PM
    Oh God...giggling like a lunatic...I can't stop...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post7602707
    09-04-12 04:08 PM
    Well now there's something you don't see every day. Someone actually needing to CHARGE a BlackBerry???
    She must have been charging it overnight and just got up... it's obvious because she's still wearing her pajamas...
    09-04-12 04:09 PM
    She must have been charging it overnight and just got up... it's obvious because she's still wearing her pajamas...
    Oh she is in her jammies but I think you have something reversed. I don't think she is the one getting up
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 04:29 PM
    That's funny. I didn't even notice the charger until you brought it up. As a matter of fact, I didn't even notice the phone.
    09-04-12 04:37 PM
    And speaking of unboxing videos (however many pages ago) here's one that I somehow missed.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-VTO34_f8[/YT]
    09-04-12 04:52 PM
    That's funny. I didn't even notice the charger until you brought it up. As a matter of fact, I didn't even notice the phone.
    There was a phone?
    FRG_RC, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    09-04-12 05:14 PM
    There was a phone?
    They're all saying that, but I quite can't remember anything resembling a phone, so I would call it "LIES!!"
    09-04-12 05:35 PM
    It seems as though you are making an assumption of what the 5000 means. And you know what happens when you make assumptions... You look like an a$$ and the ump will shun you... Wait, I mean, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up the butcher's ... no wait, it would have to be your bull ... Oh Shnikeys!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LN23qErZDM[/YT]
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 09-04-12 at 05:53 PM.
    09-04-12 05:46 PM
    I've got to follow that up with this scene, cuz it's one of the best in Tommy Boy. This movie was one of only about 8 playing on the ship when we took our honeymoon cruise. They just looped them over and over. It was so bad that when my wife walked into a glass door face first, the first thing out of my mouth was "Oh, that's gonna leave a mark..." She was not amused.

Oh yeah, they were also playing The Poseidon Adventure. Someone has a sick sense of humor...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbSFxlfuf9s[/YT]
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    09-04-12 05:52 PM
618,099 ... 169170171172173 ...