we get many many posts per day in here, and if you miss a day (or a weekend) its 4-5 pages minimum to make up! lol
    Exactly right. I was just gone Sat afternoon to Mon morning and BAM! Got hit with 6 pages to catch up!
    08-29-12 02:48 PM
    If I'm gone for a long time I have given up trying to catch up. I just get frustrated then I answer stuff that has already been answered or commented on and I look like worse of an id1ot....so I just don't.
    louzer, h20work, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-29-12 03:38 PM
    and I want sushi
    08-29-12 03:39 PM
    and I want sushi
    There are 3 foods that ALWAYS sound good to me. If someone calls me up and asks me to go get any of these foods, the answer is always a resounding YES.

1. Sushi
    2. Hot wings
    3. Gyros
    08-29-12 03:41 PM
    Pointless? Yes. But look at what this thread has amassed in a little less then 6 weeks. 3860 posts!

the "Likes" count is OVER 9000!

cue the obligatory image references....
    That's the whole point. It's pointless. Thus no stress and no animosity.

Everybody's "give-a-sh!t" meters aren't even budging. Reading zero.

I like it here.
    louzer, Engire, middbrew and 7 others like this.
    08-29-12 07:24 PM
    There are 3 foods that ALWAYS sound good to me. If someone calls me up and asks me to go get any of these foods, the answer is always a resounding YES.

1. Sushi
    2. Hot wings
    3. Gyros
    Mine would be:

1. BBQ
    2 sushi
    3 pretty much anything with bacon
    08-29-12 07:59 PM
    I ran the Warrior Dash this weekend and just got my race results: finished 1857 of 6706 with a time of 42:40.10. Damn was that fun!

I wish we would have done that one instead of the Survivor Mud Run that we did. It was the first time this place did one and the course and planning kinda sucked. We ended up skipping the final mud obstacle because it was so backed up it was going to be an hour wait in the sun, in 90+ degree heat after just running a 5K through mud and other obstacles. Plus the the mud pit was backed up so instead of getting to make your way through, people were just sitting in the mud waiting to go to the next section slowly. Then, there was an hour backup for the showers that made a big mud puddle that you could barely avoid after cleaning up. Maybe next year. We did do The Color Run which was fun, but not the same kind of challenge, other than trying to keep junk out of your eyes and ears...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EERSfHiqT8[/YT]
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    08-29-12 08:15 PM

1. Sushi
    2. Hot wings
    3. Gyros
    How about a hot wings and sushi gyro? Three great tastes that taste great together!
    08-29-12 08:30 PM
    I wish we would have done that one instead of the Survivor Mud Run that we did. It was the first time this place did one and the course and planning kinda sucked. We ended up skipping the final mud obstacle because it was so backed up it was going to be an hour wait in the sun, in 90+ degree heat after just running a 5K through mud and other obstacles. Plus the the mud pit was backed up so instead of getting to make your way through, people were just sitting in the mud waiting to go to the next section slowly. Then, there was an hour backup for the showers that made a big mud puddle that you could barely avoid after cleaning up. Maybe next year. We did do The Color Run which was fun, but not the same kind of challenge, other than trying to keep junk out of your eyes and ears...

Two of my buddies did the Color Run. I wanted to do it but missed the sign up. The three of us did the Glow Run a few weeks later, though.

How about a hot wings and sushi gyro? Three great tastes that taste great together!
    Ewwwwwwwww!
    08-29-12 08:49 PM
    How about a hot wing and gyro sushi roll
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 4 others like this.
    08-29-12 08:59 PM
    That's it dang it. I used my phone for four straight hours of phone calls today plus searched the internet for two straight hours, 7500 emails and 16,234 texts and I only have 50% battery left after twelve hours. I demand that Rim do someth...............OOPs wrong forum topic
    Never mind nothing to see here.
    Really there isn't please move on.

Okay Okay here then.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSqrbuVSbps[/YT]
    08-29-12 09:06 PM
    Never been one to fit a mold.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA[/YT]
    08-29-12 09:18 PM
    Whats the matter Colonel? Chicken?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0[/YT]
    h20work, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-29-12 09:24 PM
    and I want sushi
    Going out for sushi was and is the thing in LA. California rolls aren't sushi or sashimi! I can't count how many times I've been out when at least one person said "eww, I don't want to eat that" even though they suggested the "trendy" sushi restaurant in the first place.
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-29-12 10:26 PM
    The only thing I will mention about politics, the Crosstown expressway in Tampa is closed because of the convention which adds about 30 minutes to my commute. Memo to self, stop letting other people book my hotels.

Oh, don't even think about speeding in or near Tampa, they have more sherriff, highway patrol, and local cops then anywhere I've ever been
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-29-12 10:36 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb4KCOle8wk[/YT]
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-29-12 10:43 PM
    A non forum member wanted to answer h20work's question.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XM5hbS7GlU&feature=related[/YT]
    08-30-12 12:59 AM
    I just had to.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfRsCju63v4&feature=related[/YT]
    08-30-12 01:04 AM
    That's the whole point. It's pointless. Thus no stress and no animosity.

Everybody's "give-a-sh!t" meters aren't even budging. Reading zero.

I like it here.
    And pantless for some.
    08-30-12 01:23 AM
    Going out for sushi was and is the thing in LA. California rolls aren't sushi or sashimi! I can't count how many times I've been out when at least one person said "eww, I don't want to eat that" even though they suggested the "trendy" sushi restaurant in the first place.
    Oh yah I remember going for sushi in Westwood. Fun times.
    I am addicted to tuna, salmon, and eel. Cannot get enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-30-12 05:32 AM
    and I want sushi
    Its very easy to make at home. Invite me over and ill show you lol
    08-30-12 06:29 AM
    And pantless for some.

Isnt that the best way though?
    08-30-12 06:38 AM
    The only thing I will mention about politics, the Crosstown expressway in Tampa is closed because of the convention which adds about 30 minutes to my commute. Memo to self, stop letting other people book my hotels.

Oh, don't even think about speeding in or near Tampa, they have more sherriff, highway patrol, and local cops then anywhere I've ever been
    Annapolis, MD is very bad as well. State capital so you have a bunch of state police there, then you have county government there as well, so county police and sheriff officers, then you have city police. Add on top of that Park police and Department of Natural Resources police and they are everywhere. Plus downtown is several hundred years old and the roads were designed for carriages lol.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-30-12 06:39 AM
    Here's how that question was answered on the Newlywed Game:

A non forum member wanted to answer h20work's question.

Sorry, that was already answered by her yesterday.
    08-30-12 06:55 AM
    Its very easy to make at home. Invite me over and ill show you lol
    Wear a kilt????? >:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    08-30-12 08:03 AM
618,114 ... 154155156157158 ...