Got my hurricane supplies....
    08-24-12 06:07 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Here we see the adult male penguin about to feed
    Lmfao!!!! Perfect .
    08-24-12 06:20 PM
    I worked at Lake Don Pedro during high school. On busy weekends like July 4th, we would help people launch their boats to keep things moving. It's well over 100 degrees out. This old man rolls in with a heap of a boat, can barely back the trailer up and takes the prime spot right at the dock. We help him get the boat launched and tie it to the dock while he moves the truck. Then we notice the boat is taking on water... fast. We pull it up as far as we can to keep it from totally sinking while trying to find the guy and tell him to bring his truck back. He drives back down but can't line the trailer up. He gets out of the truck to worry about his stuff in the boat and we realize he's drinking booze out of his coffee mug. As we're moving his truck and bailing out the boat, he tells us how he won the boat in a poker game and was going out on the lake for the weekend. Looking around in the boat, we find a styrofoam to-go box with a sandwich in it and 5 or 6 big jug sized bottles of booze. He's lucky that boat sank there or he probably wouldn't have survived the weekend...
    The Charles River, which leads into the Boston Harbor has a public boat launch where lots of people put their boats in and then can just park their car and trailer for the day. When I was younger, this guy and his friend pull up in a Corvette pulling a 23 foot Formula behind it.

He cuts in front of 4 other people waiting to launch their boats, backs down the ramp, and gets out of the car. He lets the boat into the water, unhooks the cable from the trailer, and a stream of water starts spraying up from the back of the boat. I yell to him that I think he forgot to put the plug in the back of the boat. His friend jumps in the boat and starts bailing as the water is coming in. The people he cut in line start yelling to the guy to just put the plug back in.

The other guy (who I assume owned the boat) jumps into the Vette and pulls the trailer out of the water quickly and then turns right to get out of the way of the ramp. He throws open the driver door not noticing that someone was coming by him and the car rips the driver door off the Vette.

We're watching all of this from our boat already in the river and decide that it's probably a good time to get going. I think we probably ended up having more fun than that !
    bungaboy, h20work, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-24-12 07:20 PM
    I worked at Lake Don Pedro during high school. On busy weekends like July 4th, we would help people launch their boats to keep things moving. It's well over 100 degrees out. This old man rolls in with a heap of a boat, can barely back the trailer up and takes the prime spot right at the dock. We help him get the boat launched and tie it to the dock while he moves the truck. Then we notice the boat is taking on water... fast. We pull it up as far as we can to keep it from totally sinking while trying to find the guy and tell him to bring his truck back. He drives back down but can't line the trailer up. He gets out of the truck to worry about his stuff in the boat and we realize he's drinking booze out of his coffee mug. As we're moving his truck and bailing out the boat, he tells us how he won the boat in a poker game and was going out on the lake for the weekend. Looking around in the boat, we find a styrofoam to-go box with a sandwich in it and 5 or 6 big jug sized bottles of booze. He's lucky that boat sank there or he probably wouldn't have survived the weekend...
    08-24-12 07:45 PM
    Yikes!!! I hate to say it but I've seen stuff like that all too often. My personal favorite is the people who forget to put in the drain plug. Hmmm why are my shoes wet???
    08-24-12 08:06 PM
    Well if it is a hurricane you are in trouble here. You have way to much of one and not enough of another. I mean seriously do you really need that much mix?
    08-24-12 08:06 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z7qwOSmIns[/YT]
    08-24-12 08:09 PM
    Well if it is a hurricane you are in trouble here. You have way to much of one and not enough of another. I mean seriously do you really need that much mix?
    It's a 1.75l bottle + I still have half of another bottle in the freezer. I'm like the coast guard, Semper Paratus (always ready)
    08-24-12 08:17 PM
    It's a 1.75l bottle + I still have half of another bottle in the freezer. I'm like the coast guard, Semper Paratus (always ready)
    I feel better now. Carry on then.
    louzer, h20work, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-24-12 08:22 PM
    Do you mind if we dance with your dates?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7lR3YDzKCA[/YT]
    Engire, h20work, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-24-12 08:24 PM
    What a great freakin' movie! I'm nuking a bag of popcorn, grabbing a few Sam Adams, and breaking out the Animal House DVD. See ya in 109 minutes. Until then, enjoy this:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy2fo6E_pI[/YT]
    08-24-12 08:35 PM
    These are important things to know.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmEZiIX3Yg&feature=related[/YT]
    louzer, bungaboy, h20work and 6 others like this.
    08-24-12 08:38 PM
    I feel better now. Carry on then.
    I know what I'm doing, I are a professional and stuff
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-24-12 09:18 PM

Chuck Norris can gargle peanut butter. True story....
    08-24-12 09:20 PM
    Yikes!!! I hate to say it but I've seen stuff like that all too often. My personal favorite is the people who forget to put in the drain plug. Hmmm why are my shoes wet???
    We went boat-camping one weekend and it started taking on water when we launched it. Trailered it and put in the spare plug. Had to hang all the sleeping bags up to dry, etc.. My dad was yelling at all of us because he was always very careful about putting the plug in after getting home and letting it drain the whole way. We got home after the trip and the dog was sitting in the front yard, chewing on the old plug...
    h20work, Engire, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-24-12 09:27 PM
    I know what I'm doing, I are a professional and stuff
    Don't you need rum and some juices and stuff if you're going to be making hurricanes? Don't forget the blender!
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-24-12 09:29 PM
    The building is shutting down power tomorrow. We are about to shut down our entire office/network. Have to be in at 7AM on Sunday. Wish me luck...
    08-24-12 09:30 PM
    Don't you need rum and some juices and stuff if you're going to be making hurricanes? Don't forget the blender!
    I prefer rum runners. Lauderdale boat show is coming up, I see a few days spent on the booze barge "networking"
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-24-12 09:34 PM
    Contrary to a very poorly thought out ad campaign by the coast guard many years ago, alcohol and water do mix quite well.

I remember as a kid seeing the signs for it and saying to my dad "why does papa drink whiskey and water?"
    08-24-12 09:38 PM
    The building is shutting down power tomorrow. We are about to shut down our entire office/network. Have to be in at 7AM on Sunday. Wish me luck...
    In soviet Russia, network shuts you down

08-24-12 09:43 PM

The only fact I need to know about chuck
    08-24-12 11:22 PM
    NSFW

[YT]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8[/YT]
    08-24-12 11:55 PM
    The only fact I need to know about chuck
    Click to view quoted image
    He read your post.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVEcWpqtS8M[/YT]
    08-25-12 12:02 AM
    He read your post.

bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-25-12 12:24 AM
    This is going to be fun....
    08-25-12 07:29 AM
618,099 ... 145146147148149 ...