08-22-12 06:15 PM
    Just in case the OP wants to know who to blame for all of this

08-22-12 06:41 PM
    Oops

For the record, I did say I get bored easily several times
    Engire, drjay868, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    08-22-12 06:55 PM
    He// I say the OP gets voted member of the month for creating a truly drama free CrackBerry zone
    08-22-12 06:58 PM
    He// I say the OP gets voted member of the month for creating a truly drama free CrackBerry zone
    The CrackBerry Peace Prize!
    08-22-12 07:05 PM
    I know better than to do this but I just can't resist the urge.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jd2Ly4X0Xo[/YT]
    08-22-12 07:38 PM
    And now I get paid back for every mean thing I ever did in life. Attending my kids schools open house. Uncontrollable urge to smoke a cigarette in the boys room.
    08-22-12 07:56 PM
    This kinda made my day.
    Not to dwell on this, but if you would have seen the guys face when I handed him the food you would have sworn someone was chopping onions
    08-22-12 08:05 PM
    08-22-12 08:09 PM
    I try to help when I can, but some people just get so used to asking everyone. Then I spend hours feeling guilty while they don't think twice about it.

This lady was asking everyone in Popeye's for "fitty cents so I can get a piece of chicken". I initially told her I didn't have any change, which was true, but I gave her my change after I bought my tiny little meal, since I'm pinching until payday since my wife has been off all summer. Plus I try not to stuff my face too much. Anyways, a few minutes later I heat the counter worker tell the lady that her Butterfly Shrimp will be up shortly. One of the most expensive, yet smallest portions, on the menu. I walk down a few blocks to sit in my car and eat and before I can even get there, I hear this guy start in... "excuse me sir... excuse me sir..." I try to block it outr because I know the pitch is coming, but I again feel guilty and look. He says "Can you spare a piece of chicken, please..." about 3 times... Good grief, I bought the $4 strips thaty are going to leave me hungry, plus I don't really want to open my food in the middle of the street, plus he didn't look like he had missed too many meals...

h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-22-12 08:20 PM
    Since tropical storm isaac is heading our way, we are putting $50M worth of boats on the hard tomorrow

Gotta love fl during hurricane season...
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-22-12 08:25 PM
    I try to help when I can, but some people just get so used to asking everyone. Then I spend hours feeling guilty while they don't think twice about it.

This lady was asking everyone in Popeye's for "fitty cents so I can get a piece of chicken". I initially told her I didn't have any change, which was true, but I gave her my change after I bought my tiny little meal, since I'm pinching until payday since my wife has been off all summer. Plus I try not to stuff my face too much. Anyways, a few minutes later I heat the counter worker tell the lady that her Butterfly Shrimp will be up shortly. One of the most expensive, yet smallest portions, on the menu. I walk down a few blocks to sit in my car and eat and before I can even get there, I hear this guy start in... "excuse me sir... excuse me sir..." I try to block it outr because I know the pitch is coming, but I again feel guilty and look. He says "Can you spare a piece of chicken, please..." about 3 times... Good grief, I bought the $4 strips thaty are going to leave me hungry, plus I don't really want to open my food in the middle of the street, plus he didn't look like he had missed too many meals...

I hate that I have to question random acts of kindness, yet some people just work the system and it ruins it for everyone. It's so danm hard to tell who truly needs help and who's just being a mooch... In south fl you can't drive a block without someone asking for money.
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    08-22-12 08:31 PM
    My simple way of dealing with this is when someone says "spare whatever for whatever" is to respond with let's go and I'll pay for it when I get mine. 99% of the time I get cussed out and they leave which to me says that is not what they wanted to begin with.

Sorry, I grew up in Newark, spent a year and a half in Manhattan and lived in Hartford for all of my undergrad and grad days and in my experience most, not all but most of these people are full of well, you know.
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 7 others like this.
    08-22-12 08:33 PM
    C0ck...........
    U kookin' for me?
    08-22-12 08:38 PM
    I thought the 5000th post was supposed to coincide with BB10 coming out....lol

Not at this rate!!!

What are we going to after this thread reaches 5000?
    Count UP to 5000 . . . .
    08-22-12 08:40 PM
    way back in the day when computers still had profit in them, I sold a 200+ network to a client. 600+ boxes showed up at our small office and there was a guy across the street with a "will work for food" sign. Offered him lunch and $15/hr to help us unload the truck.

His excuse for not taking our offer? "my back hurts"
    08-22-12 08:42 PM
    U kookin' for me?
    If that's what's for dinner, I'll pass
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-22-12 08:47 PM
    I survived! Yay. I will say this though, there were people there and I mean a lot of people there. We recently moved from midtown Tucson to the outskirts. Marana area if you are familiar with Tucson. Had this event been held at a Tucson Unified School District school there might have been a few dozen folks interested in meeting their kids teachers. Now here in the Marana School district it was way different. It was like home coming with the second coming of Christ for the half time show. I truthfully have never seen as many parents in one place at the same time. Needless to say I was impressed.

And no I did not smoke in the boys room. I did however hum the song in my mind.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oVBvxA0mm0[/YT]
    08-22-12 09:13 PM
    I survived! Yay. I will say this though, there were people there and I mean a lot of people there. We recently moved from midtown Tucson to the outskirts. Marana area if you are familiar with Tucson. Had this event been held at a Tucson Unified School District school there might have been a few dozen folks interested in meeting their kids teachers. Now here in the Marana School district it was way different. It was like home coming with the second coming of Christ for the half time show. I truthfully have never seen as many parents in one place at the same time. Needless to say I was impressed.

Better than humming this...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18[/YT]
    08-22-12 10:46 PM
    My moment of what the eff is wrong with people happened today when this kitten was thrown from a moving vehicle in the parking lot at work. Luckily for her she is okay, was found by my coworkers daughter who was driving behind and barely avoided hitting her, took her to a vet and had her checked out. She's only 3 weeks old but very social, hungry but healthy and is now in a home with my coworkers daughter.

Who could possibly throw this little ball of awwwwwww out a window?

Attachment 115920
    Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-22-12 10:58 PM
    Frenchie doing the 'ol covered waggon? Is that your French Bulldog? They are very cute, but they do get gassy.
    08-22-12 11:11 PM
    My moment of what the eff is wrong with people happened today when this kitten was thrown from a moving vehicle in the parking lot at work. Luckily for her she is okay, was found by my coworkers daughter who was driving behind and barely avoided hitting her, took her to a vet and had her checked out. She's only 3 weeks old but very social, hungry but healthy and is now in a home with my coworkers daughter.

Who could possibly throw this little ball of awwwwwww out a window?

Attachment 115920
    Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Must resist temptation to find said person and hit them in the head with a hammer

Dear other people who are part of "society" , stop mucking it up!
    08-22-12 11:11 PM
    Since tropical storm isaac is heading our way, we are putting $50M worth of boats on the hard tomorrow

Gotta love fl during hurricane season...
    I was watching the storm track today and they mentioned that aside from declaring states of emergency on many of the islands, they were going to order all ships over a certain weight out to sea. When I heard that, it made me think of all the extra work it's going to make for you. And the worst part is that apparently right in Isaac's wake is tropical storm Joyce. Brace yourself. It's looking to be an interesting hurricane season.
    08-22-12 11:17 PM

One case where I actually like the remake better than the original.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBbmoUdEac[/YT]
    h20work, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-22-12 11:24 PM
    Better than humming this...

Here's my pencil. Now give me something to write on.
    h20work, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-22-12 11:27 PM
618,099 ... 140141142143144 ...