Have y'all noticed how True Blood on HBO has become THE place to go for nekkidness????
    You say this like nekkid Alexander Skarsgard is a bad thing.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Engire, wu-wei, louzer and 2 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:04 PM
    In space no one can hear you scream.... Unless you are inside a pressurized compartment, space suit, etc... Or have a radio...
    08-18-12 09:04 PM
    Event Horizon was one of the few sci-fi movies that actually acknowledged space is a vacuum. Creepy as he// too
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 6 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:15 PM
    That's not my yob mang , I normally do "pimp my ride" stuff to boats. Today was kind of an exception.

captain guy I wanted to repeatedly punch in the head the other day, left a fuel line loose causing a fire on brand new $3m+ yacht. I smell a law suit in the air....

On the plus side, I will be on a new discovery channel tv show called "salvage wars". I'll be the guy saying "phuck" a lot wearing a soot stained vitruvian panda shirt
    Was his vocabulary still inflated with buzz words? Or did he need a restroom with a change table?
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:16 PM
    Was his vocabulary still inflated with buzz words? Or did he need a restroom with a change table?
    He was kind of humble... He did ask, "could it be anything I did?" I didn't tell him I figured out what happened until I speak to the powers that be and their vampires.
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:22 PM
    You say this like nekkid Alexander Skarsgard is a bad thing.

If Alexander is a guy, then yes, yes it is...

On DirecTV, we are getting a free preview weekend of the Skinemax channels. Not only are they loaded with the most softcore pr0n, it starts at East Coast times, so there's full on sex on at 9PM. It's hard to keep the kids from seeing it... or to keep anyone from seeing me watching it...
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 08-18-12 at 09:35 PM.
    08-18-12 09:31 PM
    My wife started to give me shizz about wasting time online but got locked up trying to say "5000th" post...

Love to be cyberstalked. Erm, I mean

Love you, honey...
    h20work, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:34 PM
    Somehow fire and boats brought me here.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD3AsjzLwdQ&feature=related[/YT]
    08-18-12 09:48 PM
    And my demented mind couldn't leave out space either.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7861MufFs&feature=related[/YT]
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:52 PM
    If Alexander is a guy, then yes, yes it is...

On DirecTV, we are getting a free preview weekend of the Skinemax channels. Not only are they loaded with the most softcore pr0n, it starts at East Coast times, so there's full on sex on at 9PM. It's hard to keep the kids from seeing it... or to keep anyone from seeing me watching it...
    Meh. I have network TV in my apt, DirecTV at the gym I go to and fitness center at my apartment complex, and p0rnhub.com on my phone. I'm golden. Yay for single and no kids!
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 09:54 PM
    Meh. I have network TV in my apt, DirecTV at the gym I go to and fitness center at my apartment complex, and p0rnhub.com on my phone. I'm golden. Yay for single and no kids!
    Hmmm, I wonder if pronhub will work on bb10...
    08-18-12 10:06 PM
    Hmmm, I wonder if pronhub will work on bb10...
    It has the best html5 score AND flash! It will work! Not that I'm...paying attention...or anything...
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:08 PM
    Why did "they" have to remake Total Recall? Was the first one not good enough? Is Hollywood out of ideas? I've got $50 saying they remake Running Man next year.
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:10 PM
    It has the best html5 score AND flash! It will work! Not that I'm...paying attention...or anything...
    Hehhh Hehhh you said score, cool
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:12 PM
    I travel way too much for work, and had a girl ask me how I maintain my sanity when I'm always gone. She asked "what do you do after work when you aren't home?" I told her "watch pron and eat cupcakes"

She thought I was joking...
    08-18-12 10:19 PM
    Why did "they" have to remake Total Recall? Was the first one not good enough? Is Hollywood out of ideas? I've got $50 saying they remake Running Man next year.
    Actually, it wasn't bad as far as remakes go. They changed a lot of the story and the cinema-graphic technology has advanced considerably since the first. I do want to go back and watch the original with my son, to see what he thinks of the differences.
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 4 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:19 PM
    I totally wasted my mastication joke a hundred or so pages ago
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:20 PM
    Hehhh Hehhh you said score, cool
    And she also said Flash...

I just got home from Shakespeare in the Park. A Midsummer Nights Dream, to be exact. It was awesome. The production had the actors interact with the audience throughout, the fairies entered scene from the back of the outdoor theatre. So much fun.

My wife got a great deal on glasses here:
    Contact Lenses, Designer Eyeglasses, Sunglasses & More | Coastal�

I think you can get a free pair...
    08-18-12 10:25 PM
    Actually, it wasn't bad as far as remakes go. They changed a lot of the story and the cinema-graphic technology has advanced considerably since the first. I do want to go back and watch the original with my son, to see what he thinks of the differences.
    I haven't even watched the previews for it yet. The first one was a little campy with the special effects.

Speaking of campy, Colleen Camp was great in Clue
    Engire, bungaboy, louzer and 7 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:25 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdnD5Zf7MoU[/YT]
    08-18-12 10:31 PM
    He was kind of humble... He did ask, "could it be anything I did?" I didn't tell him I figured out what happened until I speak to the powers that be and their vampires.
    Isn't it frustrating not to be able to tell someone straight up that they screwed the pooch. We had our IT consultants doing a big Email box move on one of our email servers. When the server shuts down because it ran out of disk space, the other consultants start telling US what we didn't do correctly... How do I point out that it was their guy without throwing him under the bus? Luckily, my boss pointed it out for me...
    Engire, h20work, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-18-12 10:31 PM
    She could dust my credenza anytime...
    08-18-12 10:33 PM
    Speaking of Madeline Kahn....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eTTaY1a6M[/YT]

History of the world was brilliant!!!!!!
    08-18-12 10:44 PM
618,114 ... 121122123124125 ...