If we started talking about how great BB10 and RIM are, they would show en force, in which case the mods would have to come in with their riot gear. It would not get pretty.
    Well....that sounds like someone is talking some sense, so i doubt we'll see any posts like that in this insane thread!!!
    07-31-12 04:40 PM
    The CB forum app is a branded version of Tapatalk. And even though it lacks the ability to 'Like', it is high in protein!
    If it comes with nuts . . . . I don't want it.
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-31-12 04:49 PM
    My personal trainer, Krista, also trains my friend Amy. Krista gets very annoyed with Amy because she doesn't log her calorie intake. One time Krista, Amy, and I were talking about a new guy Amy was dating. She said he kept asking her to go to this one place for a protein shake on a date. I was like "Uh, I'm pretty sure he's just using that as a euphemism for...something else." Without missing a beat Krista says "As long as you log it." OK written out it doesn't sound as funny, but it was hilarious at the time!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE[/YT]
    07-31-12 05:14 PM
    Yeah, but I think only like three people outside of Redmond ever heard of it. That's some kinda mindshare they're trying to capitalize on.
    They had one at Disneyland in the "Home of Tomorrow" display or whatever it was called. It was some pretty amazing technology. My wife and I used it to play Checkers...

I have a feeling that they plan on a line of MS Surface products. The name makes more sense when you think about using Surfaces. That could become quite ubiquitous.
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 6 others like this.
    07-31-12 05:18 PM
    Well I guess they are both playing some type of organ. L0L
    What's better than roses on your piano?

Tulips on your organ...
    h20work, bungaboy, Barljo and 9 others like this.
    07-31-12 05:20 PM
    What's better than roses on your piano?

Tulips on your organ...
    Hope that's not where the term "Organ Grinder" originated.
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-31-12 06:40 PM
    07-31-12 07:06 PM
    07-31-12 07:28 PM
    ^^^always liked that one
    07-31-12 07:38 PM

Just got my new pics back from glamor shots
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 07:45 PM

The pussycat to koala ratio was off
    07-31-12 07:56 PM

Skip to 2:40
    For those that didn't finish the video, you'll want to skip to about 4:40.
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-31-12 07:59 PM
    Ok Tapatalk is why I've missed 3 or 4 pages of this thread today Do not want!

Catching up: yes, women stink. Ever been to a strip club? We smell like vanilla or strawberries.

Twaddle....HA! Almost peed. I will buy whatever Microsoft is selling if they call it a Twaddle!

Side note: @outlook.com e-mail signup-age available today, so everyone can rush and run and get their desired screen name. After signing up, you're encouraged to get your Facebook/YouTube/whatever hooked up so you can view all your timelines in one place...but no Twitter support. Okay, so we go to step 2 Get your @outlook.com e-mail set up on your phone. Click here for Android...click here for Windows Phone...click here for iPhone/iPad....click here for "other" NO BLACKBERRY SUPPORT. Anyone falling under the "other" category is encouraged to use www.outlook.com on their phone's web browser. Dafuq. Second time this week!

End rant, don't even care to discuss it again, lol. How was everyone's day? My boss (on 2 weeks vacation) walked in to tell everyone to take Friday off, paid.
    07-31-12 08:01 PM
    Hey? What's all this 'we' stuf...I mean stoof. Uhmmm you can unquote me anytime ya know

She can say it, cause she is a woman. Also, because it's true. That she is a woman.

I was only talking about smelly koala bears
    Ha! Got you in trouble without you doing anything wrong! Cuz I'm a woman and we are brain ninjas!
    OniBerry, bungaboy, louzer and 8 others like this.
    07-31-12 08:03 PM
    Ha! Got you in trouble without you doing anything wrong! Cuz I'm a woman and we are brain ninjas!
    Yeah, you never see a trace of them...

07-31-12 08:15 PM
    Ok Tapatalk is why I've missed 3 or 4 pages of this thread today Do not want!

Catching up: yes, women stink. Ever been to a strip club? We smell like vanilla or strawberries.

Twaddle....HA! Almost peed. I will buy whatever Microsoft is selling if they call it a Twaddle!

Side note: ur doing it wrong

End rant, don't even care to discuss it again, lol. How was everyone's day? My boss (on 2 weeks vacation) walked in to tell everyone to take Friday off, paid.
    That's a good kind of stank. You forgot cinnamon, she's next up on the center stage.
    07-31-12 08:16 PM
    I was watching the Olympics today and I couldn't help but constantly ponder this idea:

Last edited by phoreoneone; 07-31-12 at 08:50 PM.
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 8 others like this.
    07-31-12 08:17 PM

Tired to make me go to rehab. I said no no no. Once I got here though, it's not so bad
    07-31-12 08:23 PM
    That's a good kind of stank. You forgot cinnamon, she's next up on the center stage.
    She the one with the c-section, or the bullet wounds?
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-31-12 08:32 PM
    She's the older gal with the eye patch and mastectomy...
    07-31-12 08:37 PM

Yes, 10chars
    07-31-12 08:43 PM
    That's exactly why I don't like apps like this and tapatalk. They just don't give you the full forum experience. Great if all you want to do is read threads. It's like a conjugal prison visit through a glass window, only worse, because at least in prison you can see nipples pressed against the glass.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJR8ZNAnRoM[/YT]
    Last edited by drjay868; 08-01-12 at 09:39 AM.
    07-31-12 08:50 PM
    How was everyone's day? My boss (on 2 weeks vacation) walked in to tell everyone to take Friday off, paid.
    That's awesome!! We had the biggest jer-koff of an attorney I've ever had to work with leave today. My boss was swamped with work from it but I've never seen him in a better mood. He's bringing doughnuts tomorrow to celebrate. The lady from accounting got up in the Manager's meeting and DANCED when she heard the news. I'm in the process of dumping his ridiculously large email box to archive as we speak.

07-31-12 08:57 PM
    Ughhh bad memories. Oddly enough, I live in Waterloo (RIM) and there is only ONE strip club here (Roxanne's) so it's already a train wreck (as in, former classmates are stripping there) My birthday one night we're there, and you can tell one of the strippers is pregnant (not omg-pregnant... slight curve of the stomach pregnant...) and wouldn't you know it, she projectile vomits across the stage...

ANYWAYS...
    Last edited by bbstoof; 07-31-12 at 09:09 PM.
    07-31-12 09:06 PM
    That's awesome!! We had the biggest jer-koff of an attorney I've ever had to work with leave today. My boss was swamped with work from it but I've never seen him in a better mood. He's bringing doughnuts tomorrow to celebrate. The lady from accounting got up in the Manager's meeting and DANCED when she heard the news. I'm in the process of dumping his ridiculously large email box to archive as we speak.

Click to view quoted image
    Ah, if only the Internet weren't so damning! This story sounds amazing but I don't want to get you in trouble for divulging details on the internet ;-)
    07-31-12 09:08 PM
618,114 ... 5657585960 ...