Here ya go:

h20work, louzer, Engire and 9 others like this.
    07-29-12 10:19 PM
    Well played, well played indeed....
    07-29-12 10:22 PM
    Wish they would discontinue Basket Ball,
    The US team is FULL of Professional players, it isn't amateur sport at all

Same as I'd wish they'd pull NHL players from the Olympics
    What about trolling? Is that still an Olympic sport?
    07-29-12 10:47 PM
    What about trolling? Is that still an Olympic sport?
    Yes, but only when held at Hogwartz. There was that one time though when through special permission they were held on Pern but the dragons ate them.
    07-29-12 11:22 PM
    I dare you to not spontaneously burst into tears after you see this photo ...

... that's what I thought, it's not possible
    07-30-12 12:48 AM
    Single ladies of CB, give this man some lovin!

h20work, louzer, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    07-30-12 01:03 AM

This is quite possibly the best post of this whole thread.

1. Love the hair flip at 00:49
    2. He kind of got me with the kitten
    3. Maybe I've been going about dating all wrong. I never showed off my body parts so closely to the camera.
    4. "Thick **** *** lips"
    5. His name is mgordon1994. I was probably playing Pogs the day he was born! How the **** is this kid having a dating video at his age?!
    6. He has so much confidence, lol. "I guess that's a bonus...for you!" I'm kinda proud of him for that.
    Last edited by bbstoof; 07-30-12 at 08:21 AM.
    07-30-12 08:14 AM
    See? He knows how to get a woman- post up pics of cute animals and we're back!
    07-30-12 08:15 AM
    I dare you to not spontaneously burst into tears after you see this photo ...

Click to view quoted image

... that's what I thought, it's not possible
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-30-12 08:16 AM
    Back on track ...

The ultimate irony: a big bag of crinkle cut potato chips and a jar of dip. Chips at the top of the bag are big, when the jar of dip is full. As the jar empties down, the chip pieces get smaller; when you're down to the bottom of the jar, you've got a bag of crumbs. How are you supposed to scoop out the dip from the bottom with crumbs?! Same with tortilla chips and salsa. If somebody can figure out a way to resolve this, they could get rich.

Close second irony: I come to CB for BlackBerry news and information, but I can't take more than three threads in News & Rumors, and I end up back here in Rehab. It's enough to drive one to random acts of violence.
    07-30-12 08:21 AM
    Back on track ...

The ultimate irony: a big bag of crinkle cut potato chips and a jar of dip. Chips at the top of the bag are big, when the jar of dip is full. As the jar empties down, the chip pieces get smaller; when you're down to the bottom of the jar, you've got a bag of crumbs. How are you supposed to scoop out the dip from the bottom with crumbs?! Same with tortilla chips and salsa. If somebody can figure out a way to resolve this, they could get rich.

Close second irony: I come to CB for BlackBerry news and information, but I can't take more than three threads in News & Rumors, and I end up back here in Rehab. It's enough to drive one to random acts of violence.

Open the bag from the bottom

As for the news and rumors? If it brings you back here it is enough for random acts of insanity!
    07-30-12 08:26 AM
    This is quite possibly the best post of this whole thread.

1. Love the hair flip at 00:49
    2. He kind of got me with the kitten
    3. Maybe I've been going about dating all wrong. I never showed off my body parts so closely to the camera.
    4. "Thick **** *** lips"
    5. His name is mgordon1994. I was probably playing Pogs the day he was born! How the **** is this kid having a dating video at his age?!
    6. He has so much confidence, lol. "I guess that's a bonus...for you!" I'm kinda proud of him for that.
    Careful, might get requests for that here! lol

Pogs? Wow! I didnt even remember those things, well done.
    drjay868, louzer, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    07-30-12 08:28 AM
    See? He knows how to get a woman- post up pics of cute animals and we're back!
    Am I doing it right?

07-30-12 08:41 AM
    Am I doing it right?

I usually buy a different kind of cuddles with $20

Pole dance anyone?
    07-30-12 09:19 AM
    Here is the best $20 ever spent. 2003:

And in 2012:

07-30-12 09:49 AM

OMG, pantless. I don't even know where to begin. This is possibly the most sublimely funny Youtube video I've seen in years. There are more quotable sound bytes here than anything I've seen recently.

Not to diminish the potential comedic quality of anything he says, the line about not knowing what a hermaphrodite is "something like homosexuality and aetheism" just stopped me in my tracks. But it just keeps getting better and better.

For someone who just spent the past 4 months being duped by a hermaphrodite, he does seem pretty picky.

All I can say at this point after having watched is that I might end up being singularly responsible for slowing down the interwebs today based on the number of people who will be receiving this link from me.
    07-30-12 10:19 AM

LOL He has the cajones.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    07-30-12 10:29 AM
    I have to jump in here, at this point, to say that I think that this discussion is getting a little one-sided. So to keep things 'fair and balanced'(:P), I submit this for consideration:
    07-30-12 10:51 AM

No love for koalas? Racists....
    07-30-12 11:47 AM

No love for koalas? Racists....
    No. Koalas only eat bushes, shoots and leaves.
    louzer, h20work, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    07-30-12 11:51 AM
    No. Koalas only eat bushes, shoots and leaves.
    I see what you did there.
    louzer, kbz1960, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-30-12 11:53 AM
    My rescue puppy.

She got me stickers.
    07-30-12 11:55 AM
    Back on track ...

But at least you've found a way to deal with the angst!!!!
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-30-12 12:01 PM
    Back on track ...

You put the crumbs in the salsa and mix them all up.
    You put the crumbs in the salsa and mix them all together.
    Then you feel better.
    07-30-12 12:21 PM
    Back on track ...

Just open the bag from the bottom...
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    07-30-12 01:04 PM
618,099 ... 4950515253 ...