I guess I really should clear these more regularly

you're 10% there before you need to start thinking about clearing
    07-28-12 03:30 PM
    We apparently think alike

Nooooo!!!!!!
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 5 others like this.
    07-28-12 03:31 PM
    85% excited, 15% worried that one is a PM from a mod because i stepped over the line...
    LOL!

When I get the PM it takes me far to long to respond usually.
    I actually asked Kevin if there was any way to get PM's separated from the rest
    07-28-12 03:33 PM
    All I did was say "I just checked, he's still dead" in a Michael Jackson thread.
    I posted a video that was jokingly suggestive, but harmless. There's been a lot worse ones posted in this thread
    bungaboy, h20work, louzer and 8 others like this.
    07-28-12 03:39 PM
    I posted a video that was jokingly suggestive, but harmless. There's been a lot worse ones posted in this thread
    Shhhhhh!
    bungaboy, Engire, wu-wei and 5 others like this.
    07-28-12 04:42 PM
    Just ONE?
    So far. But I'm usually pretty good about tip toeing away when the heat intensifies.
    bungaboy, h20work, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-28-12 04:42 PM
    All I did was say "I just checked, he's still dead" in a Michael Jackson thread.
    lol!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butZyxI-PRs[/YT]
    07-28-12 04:47 PM
    I've thought about that a number of times before submitting some of my posts here. I actually aborted one post a few pages back that included a Youtube clip from the Penn Jilette movie "The Aristocrats". If any of you have seen it, you'll know that it not only crosses the line, but crosses it so far that you can't even see it anymore.
    Engire, wu-wei, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    07-28-12 04:54 PM
    lol!
    Ha! Later referenced on Family Guy (I am so, so, so embarrassed about the video quality, but it was the only one I could find on YouTube)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McgQB6a86E&feature=related[/YT]
    07-28-12 05:08 PM
    Ha! Later referenced on Family Guy (I am so, so, so embarrassed about the video quality, but it was the only one I could find on YouTube)

Gotta love Garrett Morris
    07-28-12 05:14 PM
    I'm REALLY surprised that I've never been warned/infracted/banned. Ever. The mods must be like "Awwww, the lil penguin is being a meanie. That's so cute!"
    bungaboy, h20work, louzer and 7 others like this.
    07-28-12 05:14 PM
    My only warning infraction was my signature was too big all I had to do was change the font size which is why it is so small now
    07-28-12 05:16 PM
    I'm REALLY surprised that I've never been warned/infracted/banned. Ever. The mods must be like "Awwww, the lil penguin is being a meanie. That's so cute!"
    ROFL.

(filler required)
    07-28-12 05:19 PM
    My only warning infraction was my signature was too big all I had to do was change the font size which is why it is so small now
    Are you sure that is why it's so small.

h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 7 others like this.
    07-28-12 05:22 PM
    LOL!

When I get the PM it takes me far to long to respond usually.
    I actually asked Kevin if there was any way to get PM's separated from the rest
    Don't get email notifications of your PMs?
    07-28-12 05:26 PM
    Live a little, being bad feels good.
    07-28-12 05:27 PM
    We have an old saying in the Army, that if you never get or got in trouble, received an Article 15 (Captain's Mast/Office Hours), or been put in hack (restricted to base), and you somehow continue to walk on water, then you've really never done anything worthy of a soldier; that only movers and shakers will raise the ire of those rear echelon office weenies (REMF's) while getting fruit salad thrown on their chests. Those with "perfect" records are simply living legends in their own minds, chests full of good conduct medals, overseas service medals, soldier of the year medals, office weenie of the decade medals, with a conspicuous abscence of warfare qualification badges, CIB's, Air Medals, Bronze & Silver Star medals with V device, etc.

Yes, my most memorable times in the military are those where I have pissed off and paid dearly some of those "superior" weenies.; and yes, I have been admonished, sanctioned, banned, and generally walked all over by some of the very best here, and LMAO thinking about it.
    07-28-12 05:36 PM
    Don't get email notifications of your PMs?
    maybe.. I've never noticed they probably go to spam
    07-28-12 05:37 PM
    We have an old saying in the Army, that if you never get or got in trouble, received an Article 15 (Captain's Mast/Office Hours), or been put in hack (restricted to base), and you somehow continue to walk on water, then you've really never done anything worthy of a soldier; that only movers and shakers will raise the ire of those rear echelon office weenies (REMF's) while getting fruit salad thrown on their chests. Those with "perfect" records are simply living legends in their own minds, chests full of good conduct medals, overseas service medals, soldier of the year medals, office weenie of the decade medals, with a conspicuous abscence of warfare qualification badges, CIB's, Air Medals, Bronze & Silver Star medals with V device, etc.

Yes, my most memorable times in the military are those where I have pissed off and paid dearly some of those "superior" weenies.; and yes, I have been admonished, sanctioned, banned, and generally walked all over by some of the very best here, and LMAO thinking about it.
    Haven't seen you here in a while!

Hope things are going well with your treatment.
    07-28-12 05:50 PM
    07-28-12 05:51 PM

I have failed as a true CrackBerrier then . Someone give me a warning or something!!
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 8 others like this.
    07-28-12 06:06 PM
    No banable offences in this thread . . . . .

(Be careful. They may hear you) LoL
    h20work, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-28-12 06:06 PM
    I have failed as a true CrackBerrier then . Someone give me a warning or something!!
    Would a hot pepper be out of line?
    07-28-12 06:07 PM
    Would a hot pepper be out of line?
    How about the Hickory Smoke Spicy jerky form this place:

OaktownJerk - What's on the Menu?

They have a stand at the Oakland farmers market and it is SPICY!! I am totally sweating from it right now. Sooooooo good!
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-28-12 06:43 PM
    We're having a heat wave in Nova Scotia.

kbz1960, louzer, Engire and 6 others like this.
    07-28-12 06:59 PM
618,099 ... 4344454647 ...