Holy crap! This is HUGE!!!! What are we going to do? Wait a sec....

Do you think "they" call themselves "we"? Does that mean that by calling ourselves "we" that we could possibly ACTUALLY BE "them"? I know I wouldn't want to be called a "they". And "they" don't like that.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Is that how you lost your first pair of pants pantlesspengiun and decided "oh, what the he77. I'll just roll with it."?
    Aren't most pants lost in the back seat?
    07-24-12 09:08 AM
    Aren't most pants lost in the back seat?
    Not technically here bc I had the pleasure of driving a 1990 Chevy Astro Van in high school and early college... I removed the back seats.

On a side note, my kids will never drive an SUV/van/pickup with a cap.... I just can't make it that easy for them.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 9 others like this.
    07-24-12 09:17 AM
    Holy crap! This is HUGE!!!! What are we going to do? Wait a sec....

Do you think "they" call themselves "we"? Does that mean that by calling ourselves "we" that we could possibly ACTUALLY BE "them"? I know I wouldn't want to be called a "they". And "they" don't like that.
    They don't refer to themselves at all. They're so secretive, they disavow knowledge of their own existence. That's what makes it so hard to pick them out. Like the first sign that someone is crazy is that they say they aren't crazy.

There is no them, and we are not them, and stop calling us 'them'. We'd be they if there were such a thing.

What are all these cracker crumbs in my bed.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 8 others like this.
    07-24-12 09:22 AM
    I need to try this at happy hour, can't be any worse than "how youuuu doinnnnn"
    07-24-12 09:29 AM
    Click to view quoted image
    I need to try this at happy hour, can't be any worse than "how youuuu doinnnnn"
    Best post of the day.
    07-24-12 09:36 AM
    They don't refer to themselves at all. They're so secretive, they disavow knowledge of their own existence. That's what makes it so hard to pick them out. Like the first sign that someone is crazy is that they say they aren't crazy.

There is no them, and we are not them, and stop calling us 'them'. We'd be they if there were such a thing.
    Oh, yeah. What was I thinking?

What are all these cracker crumbs in my bed.
    I'll send this guy over for some help/instruction.

07-24-12 09:40 AM
    Men are stupid, haven't you figured that out yet? As a so called man, I can assure you I speak the truth. A quick Google search provided 5000 results to back me up.
    woah, woah, woah!

I just saw (I was forced to) one episode of Desperate Housewives of Vancouver and I have concluded that all women are crazy.

I have never ever seen so much backstabbing, ignorance, and btchiness in a span of 40 minutes.

Yes, I am judging all women based on this one traumatic experience.
    07-24-12 12:11 PM
    Ahh, the good ol days. Stupid liquor control boards with their "rules", malt liquor isn't the same. Smniroff ice? Sure if you don't want to actually drink vodka....
    Yep, people think they're drinking name-brand spirits when they're actually drinking flavored Zima. It's conditioning for when they are of legal age. Not wanting to sound like a rookie, what are you going to order when you go to the bar? One of these brands that brainwashed you with their ads...
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 9 others like this.
    07-24-12 12:17 PM
    Not technically here bc I had the pleasure of driving a 1990 Chevy Astro Van in high school and early college... I removed the back seats.

On a side note, my kids will never drive an SUV/van/pickup with a cap.... I just can't make it that easy for them.
    One of my college buddies had a big van that he drove during high school. He and his friends referred to it as The Stabbin' Cabin...
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 9 others like this.
    07-24-12 12:27 PM
    I have concluded that all women are crazy.
    This right here is why I've been more or less single for...wow...9 years.

In happier news, my new glasses are in!!! I'll be picking them up after work. Can't wait.
    07-24-12 01:43 PM

Oh, yeah. What was I thinking?

I'll send this guy over for some help/instruction.

OK, to be brutally honest, I was really hoping it was somebody who looks more like Qubie or pantless or bbstoof or Michelle the hottest mod on the interwebs, just so I could test out the theory that I wouldn't throw them out of bed for eating crackers. (I'm pretty sure I wouldn't, at least not before they threw me out, but there's only one way to know for sure.)

So thanks a lot for that. Now guess who just landed on my list of suspects who might be one of 'them'.
    07-24-12 02:12 PM

In happier news, my new glasses are in!!! I'll be picking them up after work. Can't wait.
    Pics, or it didn't happen. You crazy b****.
    07-24-12 02:15 PM
    I'm

Not Sure why we are still in rehab, rehab, rehabiliation.
    07-24-12 04:25 PM
    What gets moved to Rehab, stays in rehab...
    07-24-12 04:36 PM
    I'm

Not Sure why we are still in rehab, rehab, rehabiliation.
    I'm not sure why they switched outfits.

h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 10 others like this.
    07-24-12 04:53 PM
    I love Idiocracy, but it is turning from a comedy into a documentary/reality show.

This is one of my favorite parts. Electrolytes = Apps

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vw2CrY9Igs[/YT]
    h20work, drjay868, Engire and 8 others like this.
    07-24-12 04:58 PM
    I love Idiocracy, but it is turning from a comedy into a documentary/reality show.

This is one of my favorite parts. Electrolytes = Apps

Sorry dude, I hate reality shows, anything that looks like a reality show, anything that pretends to be a reality show, anything thinks it's a reality show, and generally anything that assumes people acting like complete morons is funny. That includes commercials. This clip appears to be a home run of everything I hate about TV and movies. Add a rap soundtrack and it's a grand slam.

And yes, The Hangover was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 8 others like this.
    07-24-12 05:10 PM
    Sorry dude, I hate reality shows, anything that looks like a reality show, anything that pretends to be a reality show, anything thinks it's a reality show, and generally anything that assumes people acting like complete morons is funny. That includes commercials. This clip appears to be a home run of everything I hate about TV and movies. Add a rap soundtrack and it's a grand slam.

And yes, The Hangover was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Click to view quoted image
    Ur doin it wrong. Idocracy was a movie about the dumbing down of society, and sonic meant it's becoming real life not a reality show.

You need to see it to understand the electrolytes=apps part
    07-24-12 05:45 PM
    I forgot to add: brought to you by Carl's Jr
    07-24-12 05:47 PM
    Ur doin it wrong. Idocracy was a movie about the dumbing down of society, and sonic meant it's becoming real life not a reality show.

You need to see it to understand the electrolytes=apps part
    Like I need to be reminded of that, because there isn't enough evidence of it in News & Rumors.

07-24-12 06:12 PM
    In return TheScionicMan might bestow some of that local fine wine upon us maybe?

Alternatively some . . . . T-Bird for the more sophisticated palates.

What's the word?
    Thunderbird.
    What's the price?
    .50 twice.
    07-24-12 06:55 PM
    Can someone from Canada explain why every bottle of Canada Dry tonic has to explode on opening. 5000 times I've had that happen now. I prefer Schweppe's but every store in South florida seems to be out of stock.
    07-24-12 07:04 PM
    What's the word?
    Thunderbird.
    What's the price?
    .50 twice.
    Haha Thunderchicken and Night Train...someone's getting spoiled!!

Idk about the Canada Dry exploding thing (Why waste good alcohol with tonic?)
    07-24-12 07:53 PM
    Can someone from Canada explain why every bottle of Canada Dry tonic has to explode on opening. 5000 times I've had that happen now. I prefer Schweppe's but every store in South florida seems to be out of stock.
    Hahaha I laughed so hard at this. (For so many reasons!) Then I thought, why is it the stickiest of all the spilled beverages? (well, Canada Dry ginger ale, not so much the tonic)
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 8 others like this.
    07-24-12 08:10 PM

Pics! 5,000 pics!

Sidenote: I changed my hair colour today. High five for refreshment!
    07-24-12 08:11 PM
618,099 ... 2425262728 ...