I’m not upgrading to the new iPhone this year.
    11-08-20 10:18 AM
    I think I’m good with the 11 pro max for another year.
    11-08-20 10:19 AM
    Fascinating right?
    11-08-20 10:19 AM
    MB, I’m going to have to try your pineapple and Tito’s combo one of these days. It looks very good.
    11-08-20 10:20 AM
    Welcome back America!
    America never left. It's been here faithfully since 1776 and remains the greatest nation as long as it puts it's own interests first. Every nation should behave the same way. A sovereign nation owes that responsibility to all it's citizens, always has.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-20 10:22 AM
    Need to get some things done today. Did I mention the wicked witch is dead? The 4 year nightmare has ended.
    The system and beliefs started at least with Reagan and nothing ever will change the beliefs system. Nothing has really changed since then other than a quest to get rid of unnecessary government regulation. Joe Dementia will still be Joe Dementia just like Reagan is believed too have been in his second term.

If anything, Trump message awakened the next generation. When you increase voter turnout and it's magnitude, but the vote count remains practically identical, where's the change? DJT remains the first outside non-politician to win presidency in current history. That can't be changed and his presidency will be remembered as revolutionary for all it's citizens good or bad.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-20 10:37 AM
    America never left. It's been here faithfully since 1776 and remains the greatest nation as long as it puts it's own interests first. Every nation should behave the same way. A sovereign nation owes that responsibility to all it's citizens, always has.

Posted via CB10
    Sure thing buddy. Trust me, you don’t need to reply to my posts.
    11-08-20 10:47 AM
    Lmao good morning Grover
    11-08-20 11:03 AM
    America has voted and elected its new president. No more clowning around, no more separation or enticing riots based on race color or creed. Let’s all unite. For those that still want to complain like the FORMER president, I’m sorry for you. Move along folks. Nothing to see.
    11-08-20 11:07 AM
    And now on to more important and relevant news:
    Yes Grover, you should try Tito’s and pineapple juice. It’s very good . I used to be a ciroc man but moved on to Tito’s several years ago.
    11-08-20 11:09 AM
    I think I’m good with the 11 pro max for another year.
    I got the 12, may get the mini as well
    11-08-20 11:11 AM
    Need to get some things done today. Did I mention the wicked witch is dead? The 4 year nightmare has ended.
    Lmao, and what he’s doing now is been what the 4 years has been about. Whining whining whining.
    grover5 likes this.
    11-08-20 11:13 AM
    Another strange weather day here. Should be about 70.
    Extremely windy here and in the mid 50s.
    11-08-20 11:13 AM
    Yama will be back on the 10th I believe. That wine pic was apparently a bit too much.
    I miss him already 🥲
    11-08-20 11:14 AM
    Have you personally been living a nightmare during this past presidency?
    11-08-20 11:41 AM
    Have you personally been living a nightmare during this past presidency?
    My country has. It’s not all about me. But yes, I have been horrified to see the racism and hate surface in my country. It’s been disgusting.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    11-08-20 11:47 AM
    My country has. It’s not all about me. But yes, I have been horrified to see the racism and hate surface in my country. It’s been disgusting.
    ^^^^^^this
    11-08-20 11:53 AM
    LMAO
    grover5 likes this.
    11-08-20 11:58 AM
    Unfortunately, not quite dead yet. He will make it as difficult as possible.
    grover5 likes this.
    11-08-20 01:37 PM
    Perhaps a bucket of water will help!
    Unfortunately, not quite dead yet. He will make it as difficult as possible.
    11-08-20 01:41 PM
    But I'm going to everytime since that's my freedom of my opinion just like yours. If you don't want to hear differing opinions, why do you post yours?
    11-08-20 02:04 PM
    But I'm going to everytime since that's my freedom of my opinion just like yours. If you don't want to hear differing opinions, why do you post yours?
    Stop it Chuck, orange man bad. Period.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    11-08-20 02:12 PM
    @MB64

What? You happy that Alex is dead?
    11-08-20 02:30 PM
    Yeah it an odd thing hey? How does one indicate support for a post about it being a shame when someone died, without it seeming weird that it is "liked"?
    11-08-20 02:32 PM
    The most offensive racism and likewise BLM started under the Obama and Biden just like enforced Immigration reform on the Mexican border. Both administrations have been accused of the same thing. Race card has been played by white racists and black racists.

You see, I didn't approve of the name calling of former President Obama no matter how funny and the ghetto jokes were racist.

That racism and hate was used for eight years to stoke political aspirations. White racism or black racism is still racism and none should ever get a pass.

The hatred for Trump isn't any different than for Obama since most of it gets fed through misinformation. I get to see it from both sides from the people that forget I'm 1/2 of whoever they're attacking when they forget I'm there.

In my professional life, people taking advantage of each other are most prevalent in their own affinities. Whites, Blacks and Hispanics run the best game on each other because each race and culture knows best how to steal from each their own. It's called affinity crime and it extends to elderly population as well.

You see the reason I only reply is because I'm only interested with keeping a level playing field. When you spread your own hate and racism for your perspective, you're part of the problem including your own, and not part of any solution, including your own.

I'm more comfortable with the person I know only cares for their own interests and never denies it, than person who claims to be there for everyone altruistically then denies everything. Nothing changes if looking for someone else to blame for things you're causing.
    11-08-20 02:33 PM
618,099 ... 2380523806238072380823809 ...