Apparently!
    See, this crap doesn't make sense. So it's ok to speed.
    10-18-20 02:02 PM
    Yeah, the law says to only use the left lane to pass, but you seldom see those idiots moving over after they go by at a high rate of speed.
    It's like a double sided sword.
    No one uses the left lane to just pass
    And it's ok to go over the speed limit.
    Setting you up to get a ticket either way. It's a conspiracy from the govt
    10-18-20 02:04 PM
    I am not aware of any place anymore where they don't drive like nuts.
    They drive nuts up here in in some places in Canada also.
    10-18-20 02:07 PM
    Yeah, the law says to only use the left lane to pass, but you seldom see those idiots moving over after they go by at a high rate of speed.
    My pet peeve, pass and get out of the left lane. The problem is most folks don’t know how to drive, they only know how to start the car, put it in gear and push the gas pedal.

If I where a cop, I would watch the left lane, if you get into the left pass and do not get over into the right lane, boom!! A 400 dollar ticket.
    10-18-20 03:28 PM
    If I were a cop I would watch the left lane and write speeding tickets all day long.
    My pet peeve, pass and get out of the left lane. The problem is most folks don’t know how to drive, they only know how to start the car, put it in gear and push the gas pedal.

If I where a cop, I would watch the left lane, if you get into the left pass and do not get over into the right lane, boom!! A 400 dollar ticket.
    bakron1 likes this.
    10-18-20 03:38 PM
    I don't know about today, but it used to be that the number 1 contributing factor to accidents was speeding. Apparently they don't care about that anymore.
    10-18-20 03:40 PM
    Just get the flock out of my way.
    I don't know about today, but it used to be that the number 1 contributing factor to accidents was speeding. Apparently they don't care about that anymore.
    10-18-20 03:41 PM
    Seems like another drunk/drugged driver causing death story. Was that your point?
    Unfortunately, it's more of the speed issue. There's so many that don't involve DUI that it's not a differentiator here. This accident happened in the middle of the day, light traffic. I got my first speeding ticket within 50 yards of where family died. That was 35 years ago
    10-18-20 04:50 PM
    So chicken and martinis for dinner?
    Yes, abrasive one.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-18-20 05:36 PM
    This sounds like Dr Seuss.
    The muddling, said the Lorax to the cat in the hat.
    10-18-20 05:37 PM
    ET call home....
    That’s phone home. Sheesh.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-18-20 05:43 PM
    But that's what I'm saying. I personally would never think of NOT wearing one of I rode. Too many crazy people on the roads. So you have an option to Not wear one and you don't have seatbelts. Why do drivers NEED to wear seatbelts if they are more secure (or less, again....debate issue), than a motorcyclist ?
    I think part of the seat belt and helmet thing is also those who have to use resources to save you when you don’t. If you said I’m going to go out and not wear a mask or distance then you should sign a waiver to not accept hospital or clinical help if you become sick.
    10-18-20 05:58 PM
    I think part of the seat belt and helmet thing is also those who have to use resources to save you when you don’t. If you said I’m going to go out and not wear a mask or distance then you should sign a waiver to not accept hospital or clinical help if you become sick.
    Isn't the whole point of the medical profession to help the sick? I mean if healthcare employees, whose jobs are in treatment areas, specifically doctors and nurses, what purpose is their existence for?

My son's mother doesn't get to avoid sick people as she's hospital employee and her job is treating sick people? I've always understood that's part of the job.

Few years ago, she unknowingly exposed her spouse to MRSA, poor guy almost died. Risky profession or am I misunderstanding your statement?
    10-18-20 06:06 PM
    That we will. Personally, I'd like to be around for as long as I can, and also not contribute to any unnecessary early departure of others.
    Yep.
    10-18-20 06:13 PM
    Sunday!
    10-18-20 06:20 PM
    Y’all passed 500 back there by the way.
    10-18-20 06:20 PM
    Isn't the whole point of the medical profession to help the sick? I mean if healthcare employees, whose jobs are in treatment areas, specifically doctors and nurses, what purpose is their existence for?

My son's mother doesn't get to avoid sick people as she's hospital employee and her job is treating sick people? I've always understood that's part of the job.

Few years ago, she unknowingly exposed her spouse to MRSA, poor guy almost died. Risky profession or am I misunderstanding your statement?
    You’re misunderstanding. I’m saying if you knowingly put yourself and others at risk and ignore the protocols then you should own the consequences and not beg help for the results of your own stupidity.
    10-18-20 06:22 PM
    Leftovers tonight. Heidi has also requested cheesy garlic bread so I’ll be making a batch of that in a bit. I have some French bread and rolls to cobbble some together.
    10-18-20 06:23 PM
    Exactly! Too bad that's not how it works in the real world.
    You’re misunderstanding. I’m saying if you knowingly put yourself and others at risk and ignore the protocols then you should own the consequences and not beg help for the results of your own stupidity.
    10-18-20 07:00 PM
    I believe that will hold up really well in mail?
    Leftovers tonight. Heidi has also requested cheesy garlic bread so I’ll be making a batch of that in a bit. I have some French bread and rolls to cobbble some together.
    10-18-20 07:01 PM

Magic word here is " unknowingly", but if you know this spreads the way it does, why not "knowingly" do your part to stop the spread or heck, stop from getting it yourself
    10-18-20 07:09 PM
    Bingo !!
    grover5 likes this.
    10-18-20 07:10 PM
    Time for a martini and then time to make the bread.
    10-18-20 07:12 PM
    Unless I’m passing multiple vehicles at one shot, I always move over. I’ve learned that cops don’t like unnecessary changing back and forth or lane squatting. In Florida, speed is definitely not the factor that gets you pulled over.

Following to closely, weaving in and out, distracted type offenses like texting. Most pullovers are more about that and DUI type impairment or drug search and seizure. That’s why traffic moving 20mph over attracts little enforcement.
    10-18-20 07:35 PM
    Franklin is chill. The oven is preheating.

10-18-20 07:38 PM
618,114 ... 2374123742237432374423745 ...