Heritage? Finally.
    What’s the problem with heritage? I’m proud of where I’m from and who I am.

Still shaking my head... he's making Trump look like a saint.
    How does my heritage relate to President Trump or his family heritage?
    10-17-20 09:10 AM
    Conditions as..........
    You know, if you have certain diseases for certain parts of your body due to you habits...
    10-17-20 09:21 AM
    Well damn, it's not like I'm going to jail or the kwajalein islands yet
    Oh. I thought you were being banished.
    10-17-20 09:21 AM
    Well it all depends how you look at it. You know, like glass's half full or half empty . If I don't count today, it's one day, if I count today it'll be 2. I guess yesterday I was feeling like glass half full or would it be half empty?
    I remember when I was really young I thought the numbers went:

..97, 98, 99, hundred, one hundred, one hundred and one, one hundred and two...
    10-17-20 09:24 AM
    Well it all depends how you look at it. You know, like glass's half full or half empty . If I don't count today, it's one day, if I count today it'll be 2. I guess yesterday I was feeling like glass half full or would it be half empty?
    That's kind of like the same old debate about "next Wednesday" when it is Tuesday, in terms on if that means tomorrow, or a week from tomorrow.
    10-17-20 09:26 AM
    That's kind of like the same old debate about "next Wednesday" when it is Tuesday, in terms on if that means tomorrow, or a week from tomorrow.
    ...or like the issue about Jesus rising from the dead three days later, or on the third day, or if that counts the day he died and the day he rose or just the days between, or maybe not the day he died but then each day thereafter? I don't know, that line of logic questioning with the nun-teacher when I was young didn't end well either.
    10-17-20 09:30 AM
    Exactly
    10-17-20 09:39 AM
    ...How does my heritage relate to President Trump or his family heritage?
    I don't know. I assume nothing. I assume everyone in here also assumes no correlation, and nothing mentioned to suggest otherwise.
    10-17-20 09:44 AM
    ...or like the issue about Jesus rising from the dead three days later, or on the third day, or if that counts the day he died and the day he rose or just the days between, or maybe not the day he died but then each day thereafter? I don't know, that line of logic questioning with the nun-teacher when I was young didn't end well either.
    Losers, I asked the nun, how did we know it happened? Faith, it’s all faith...

Ok but I believe you don’t have proof and off to principal’s office I went for some formal re-education.
    10-17-20 09:50 AM
    Exactly
    Have you verified In N Out locations for ranking locations to live
    10-17-20 09:51 AM
    Losers, I asked the nun, how did we know it happened? Faith, it’s all faith...

Ok but I believe you don’t have proof and off to principal’s office I went for some formal re-education.
    Yeah my questioning wasn't about the faith part, only the logic part.
    10-17-20 09:55 AM
    ...but I believe you don’t have proof and off to principal’s office I went for some formal re-education.
    Apparently, there is clear historical agreement that Jesus existed and was executed. I read about it a while back on the internet. Maybe what I read was all just BS, but it seemed credible. What I read specifically only discussed the part about the existence and crucifixion of the person. It didn't speculate on what the person did elsewhere in their life, whether or not the person was what religion claims he was, or what may have happened after he died.
    10-17-20 10:00 AM
    Have you verified In N Out locations for ranking locations to live
    Not yet
    10-17-20 10:04 AM
    Yeah my questioning wasn't about the faith part, only the logic part.
    I’m logic based too so I questioned everything because that’s what 5-6 year olds do.... Ironically, some of the same nuns that re-educated me, had my kids too.... oh well
    10-17-20 10:26 AM
    There was some interesting story and plot concepts about the origins of life, humanity, creators, God, etc... in the later Alien franchise movies.
    10-17-20 10:30 AM
    Apparently, there is clear historical agreement that Jesus existed and was executed. I read about it a while back on the internet. Maybe what I read was all just BS, but it seemed credible. What I read specifically only discussed the part about the existence and crucifixion of the person. It didn't speculate on what the person did elsewhere in their life, whether or not the person was what religion claims he was, or what may have happened after he died.
    A lot of what I studied at the Jesuit level tied historical with faith at points in time. All intertwined. It was a Jesuit who told me to keep my options relatively open. He’d received a memo from his bosses and that God may actually be a supercomputer in the Midwest backed up in Rome or something like that.

It was 1983-1984, my freshman year of high school. I was told, I could have any opinions in class I wanted, I just had to back them up or break down the opposing viewpoint to muddy the waters. I actually was there last night picking up my daughters from the football game. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

AMDG
    10-17-20 10:36 AM
    I am taking a break from this train wreck. Logic based people who don't believe in science but believe in Jesus....
    10-17-20 12:25 PM
    And in other news.........
    10-17-20 12:57 PM
    It's that time again :
    Septembersrain and grover5 like this.
    10-17-20 12:58 PM
    This has been the longest 5 years of 2020 ever. I'm going to yell Jumanji on New Years.
    grover5 likes this.
    10-17-20 01:05 PM
    This has been the longest 5 years of 2020 ever. I'm going to yell Jumanji on New Years.
    Still in Texas September?
    10-17-20 02:46 PM
    I am taking a break from this train wreck. Logic based people who don't believe in science but believe in Jesus....
    Logic and science are pretty much commentary to each other. Can't use and believe in one without also use and belief in the other, and vice versa. The belief that a person Jesus existed can I think also be backed up by valid logic and evidence. Belief as to what that person was, did, and what the person represented is however I think quite debatable.

This train never wrecks, it just keeps going onward and upward towards 1M.
    10-17-20 03:34 PM
    ...but everyone needs to yell it the same time or it doesn't count.
    Septembersrain likes this.
    10-17-20 03:35 PM
    ...He’d received a memo from his bosses and that God may actually be a supercomputer in the Midwest backed up in Rome or something like that....
    Quite weird.
    10-17-20 03:36 PM
    ...or break down the opposing viewpoint to muddy the waters....
    Well I think that explains things.
    10-17-20 03:39 PM
618,099 ... 2373023731237322373323734 ...