I'm going to assume that's more misinformation... please don't respond to it if it is so because I won't see it unless someone responds to it.
    Sorry yamma. You get to see whatever gets posted.
    10-16-20 08:29 PM
    ...I don't worry about whether you can see it or not.
    Chuck I believe you'd be happier if you stop poking at him. Same him to you. This is getting old.
    10-16-20 08:32 PM
    Sorry yamma. You get to see whatever gets posted.
    The problem is if he actually cared or had the capability to understand science we wouldn't have to go through this never ending battle that science is wrong. We all have a right to run a candy floss stand is all he cares about.
    10-16-20 08:34 PM
    At certain point every night, things become less coherent...
    Beer, drink and other things make all of us less coherent.
    10-16-20 08:35 PM
    FOF!
    FOD
    10-16-20 08:35 PM
    Time for a martini.
    That will work.
    10-16-20 08:37 PM
    Don't remind him....
    You too yamma. The poking is getting old.
    10-16-20 08:39 PM
    ...we wouldn't have to go through this never ending battle...
    ...sometimes there is always the choice to not battle.
    10-16-20 08:43 PM
    That’s not true. A minority of us believe that. Not a majority. I would never live my life like that. Such an awful outlook on life.
    It's just life. I just see lots of hypocrisy and find it hilarious. Sinners and Saints
    10-16-20 08:43 PM
    Chuck I believe you'd be happier if you stop poking at him. Same him to you. This is getting old.
    I only reply
    10-16-20 08:44 PM
    I have full right, as you do too Spartz, to make a comment about what is going on in our communititties. SWIDT

What is wrong in this whole picture is that when I/we do, we are constantly beaten down by someone who doesn't care either way.

I am not telling anybody how to live their lives, just reporting best science and practices. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, oops, it only offends 2 members.
    10-16-20 08:44 PM
    ...but you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows...
    Just like the stone weather station right?
    10-16-20 08:45 PM
    I only reply
    I think not.
    10-16-20 08:46 PM
    I have full right, as you do too Spartz, to make a comment about what is going on in our communititties. SWIDT

What is wrong in this whole picture is that when I/we do, we are constantly beaten down by someone who doesn't care either way.

I am not telling anybody how to live their lives, just reporting best science and practices. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, oops, it only offends 2 members.
    You have the right.
    anon(10694483) likes this.
    10-16-20 08:46 PM
    Just like the stone weather station right?
    Sumptin like that.
    10-16-20 08:50 PM
    The problem is if he actually cared or had the capability to understand science we wouldn't have to go through this never ending battle that science is wrong. We all have a right to run a candy floss stand is all he cares about.
    You discussing science is hilarious. You'd realize that scientists can't even agree on things right now except some people will die and hopefully you're not in the high risk group. If you are, you're f´d so you'd better stay inside. After that, scientists and their opinions diverge.......
    10-16-20 08:50 PM
    ...we are constantly beaten down...
    It's all just noise. You don't have to be beaten down if you don't want to let it beat you down. Like someone once said, just turn down the volume.
    10-16-20 08:51 PM
    Blackberry Classic 2 Please
    10-16-20 08:55 PM

I have every right to a different opinion than you have. We're different people that live in different countries. My living and yours don't line up.

I have different priorities which is just how life is. Just like you have to do what's best for your family where you're at, I have to do same for mine here. We're living in two different systems. I'm ok with that. I could easily move to Canada or similar but I'm happy where I'm at living the dream or nightmare depending on the day.
    10-16-20 08:57 PM
    ...scientists can't even agree on things right now.....
    Science never fully agrees on everything. That's the benefit of it. However, science does often generally agree on things. Arguing the outliers as evidence of overall disagreement is just more noise.
    10-16-20 08:59 PM
    It's all just noise. You don't have to be beaten down if you don't want to let it beat you down. Like someone once said, just turn down the volume.
    Have you noticed I do not respond directly to his posts?

Also this is what I posted today that upset him.... As to why that would upset anyone is beyond me!The CB 1M post Challenge!-notable-00150.jpeg
    10-16-20 08:59 PM
    I have every right to a different opinion than you have. We're different people that live in different countries. My living and yours don't line up.

I have different priorities which is just how life is. Just like you have to do what's best for your family where you're at, I have to do same for mine here. We're living in two different systems. I'm ok with that. I could easily move to Canada or similar but I'm happy where I'm at living the dream or nightmare depending on the day.
    You have the right.
    10-16-20 09:01 PM
    Have you noticed...
    Well it is obvious that the two of you just poke at each other.
    10-16-20 09:02 PM
    You do realize that every time Yama killed his CB account, I still communicated with him and encouraged him to return.

I posted and pasted messages for him after Yama got in trouble. I'm just who and how I am. I've had to way tone it down since I used to get violations left and right but I'm still very proud of my beliefs and heritage.
    10-16-20 09:10 PM
    I post tens if not dozens of comments every day and rarely, if not never, would he reply to any posts I make. But if I make a comment on how Winnipeg, Manitoba with a population of 800,000 which has just passed the 20 death mark, and mention measures are being taken to get things back under control, this upsets someone disproportionately and for no reason.
    10-16-20 09:11 PM
618,099 ... 2372623727237282372923730 ...