I'm not a devout Catholic in any way. I am simply from the cradle mostly practicing Catholic but for me it's more of a religious club. The Catholics in my area, well at least in our church and school environment are more Trump supporters but maybe 2/3 instead of approximately 1/2 along the 2016 voting history.

I'm not sure where you get segregation from. That's my biggest reason I oppose BLM, as I view it as promoting Black Panther, Malcolm X radical type Black separatism. For the record, I'm Hispanic and get mistaken for Mexican by many Black, Hispanic and White people because my family has strong Inca genes so I have that "Indian" rather than European look. I actually grew up in a very non-Caucasian local area five minutes from me.

I actually have VERY strong dislike for what I call the EVANGELICAL conservatives. I'm born in 1970 and was raised in Tampa, Florida which in 70s and 80s was considered "the South" where although illegal, the rural areas still practiced actual segregation. Until late 80s to early 90s, the state evolved due to migration and internal birth rates. The reasons my kids are because my first and second wife attended the neighborhood schools here and felt the lack of discipline and rule enforcement were good reason to send our kids to my exact former parochial school.

Tampa Jesuit is all male so my girls are never able to attend there for high school. The only two Jesuit Schools (Belen Jesuit, Miami) in Florida are both male. South Florida, Miami to West Palm, has the majority of Catholic schools due to Castro and Cuban migration. My daughters are in the all girls Catholic school, Academy of the Holy Names, in Tampa, since it's the closest experience I could provide like my own growing up.

For extra diversity beyond school, my daughters have played Club Volleyball for seven years and typically are the minority on their various teams since my girls look more of the white girl from their mother. South Hillsborough is still more rural and not where I live. Tampa (Palm River/Clair Mel) - Brandon is my area, technically East Hillsborough, but the urban area where all the crime and murders happen. My daughters were also raised helping out in the fair and festival business so they're sort of carnies too since five minutes south of me is Gibsonton which is a large area known around the USA for where large portion of carnie population calls is true residency. That's another Trump connection for me as well. It's mostly about being small business owners that just want to be left alone with as little government interference as possible.

We drink hard, plenty of strip clubs and live and let each other live.
    While on the subject of politics and racial diversity (still), my wife and i have always commented on certain double standards:
    TV station BET, a channel mostly for black entertainment....if there were a “WET” channel it would be considered racist, as well as “Black”magazines and anything else that caters to ethnic groups.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 08:56 AM
    .....and one last thing....living in NY I thought that racism and racial profiling was something seen just in movies or down in the south years ago as chuck said, (80’s-90’s). I wasn’t naive to think that it didn’t exist inNY but i hardly ever saw it to the point where it didn’t bother me. Moving down to central florida in 2000 and fast forward to 2020, I’m sorry to say that it still shows down here. Maybe not to the extent of the 80’s, but still quite visible. My son played travel baseball for many years throughout florida and i saw it a lot. When i went to NY 2 months ago i met 2 women at an outdoor dining in queens that were from European dissent, excuse my lack of history but i believe from one of the areas that was separated after Russia was divided.....and they told me how they welcome all ethnic groups into their country and find it interesting when Spanish and blacks come over and try to embrace their heritage or learn from it. As I have read on these forums in the past couple of weeks, the world is laughing at us Americans for what we have become. I thought we were better than that.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 09:11 AM
    Last Tomato plant #2 daily update

Gonna have my biggest for supper tonight.
    Final count 39 picked, 16 left to ripen. Attachment 449497
    Nothing like a garden tomato
    misterabrasive likes this.
    09-10-20 09:31 AM
    I offer my apology. That is my wife's Key2
    You been drinking again
    09-10-20 09:32 AM
    I actually have a key2 up on eBay right now and it's up to 320
    Really?
    09-10-20 09:32 AM
    I have nothing political to say tonight.
    Thank you!
    09-10-20 09:33 AM
    Really?
    330 now with 23 hours to go
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 09:34 AM
    But personally I feel that Trump is the most horrific example of a misogynist, racist, liar, under educated, cheater, wife cheater, draft evader, personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein, personal friend of Larry Silverstein and Rudy Giuliani, geesh I could go on all night.
    Tell us how really feel lol..

Please don't, I was kidding. So Clinton was a saint?
    09-10-20 09:34 AM
    Yup!

Yep!

Liked that so much it got a double post
    09-10-20 09:35 AM
    That also encompasses Bill Clinton ironically
    That's kind of what I said
    09-10-20 09:36 AM
    How about 10,000?
    Go for it!
    09-10-20 09:37 AM
    No, he wasn't. But he wasn't a repugnant POS as a President like the current one is.
    Tell us how really feel lol..

Please don't, I was kidding. So Clinton was a saint?
    09-10-20 09:37 AM
    Its a Secret what happened to it. A Top Secret.
    09-10-20 09:39 AM
    While on the subject of politics and racial diversity (still), my wife and i have always commented on certain double standards:
    TV station BET, a channel mostly for black entertainment....if there were a “WET” channel it would be considered racist, as well as “Black”magazines and anything else that caters to ethnic groups.
    This argument won several debates for me against classmates and friends through our years. I have a rule in life. I support nothing racially divisive in life. White Lives Matter, NAAWP, White Pride and White Supremacy are very offensive to me. By the same token, I don't support anything putting Black, Hispanic or any other racial or ethnic identifier for the same reasons. I understand the minority reasons and explanations but I find more hindering than helping the very intended people.

The bias actually bothers me as Hispanic since I was awarded National Hispanic Merit Scholarship Award in 1986 but not the National Merit Scholarship Award in the same year. I asked my Senior counselor, does this mean us Hispanics are considered not as smart and therefore lower standards?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 09:42 AM
    How much more till the next train?
    Just before 591K
    09-10-20 09:42 AM
    Or should i take the bus?
    Sit on the bench
    misterabrasive likes this.
    09-10-20 09:43 AM
    Dammit i need a job
    Seems to be plenty of poverty level jobs around.

I know, that doesn't help
    09-10-20 09:44 AM
    330 now with 23 hours to go
    Suckers

LOL, just kidding. Glad you can get that much out of it.
    09-10-20 09:50 AM
    No, he wasn't. But he wasn't a repugnant POS as a President like the current one is.
    Come on, the accused crimes are what's repugnant unless you just feigning offense. Surely, you're not saying it's ok to do as long as you're not bragging about it. That's my point, Clinton literally, was accused of same crimes, repeatedly as governor and president. I don't care about their morals regarding anything other than illegal actions that are PROVEN in a court of law and sentenced. That's our system, whether anyone here like it or not.
    09-10-20 09:50 AM
    He could be sitting on the bench with a guitar and a bucket!
    Seems to be plenty of poverty level jobs around.

I know, that doesn't help
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 09:51 AM
    While I don't care for Trump I also don't think he's as bad as most in this thread think he is.

I don't believe everything I read either and if you really want to, you can find somewhere to support anything whether true or not.

But meh, I'd rather not hear, discuss, debate all that **** in here. Another thread could be started for that perhaps.

The tradition of this thread is to be Pantless, it's a state of mind and to have fun, be silly and a break from all the bull**** going on in the world. I wish that it can stay that way.

In same respect I'm not going tell people what they can or can not post in here. If it gets to be too political or too much religion in here I'll simply stop reading and coming here for that break.
    Ecm likes this.
    09-10-20 10:00 AM
    .....and one last thing....living in NY I thought that racism and racial profiling was something seen just in movies or down in the south years ago as chuck said, (80’s-90’s). I wasn’t naive to think that it didn’t exist inNY but i hardly ever saw it to the point where it didn’t bother me. Moving down to central florida in 2000 and fast forward to 2020, I’m sorry to say that it still shows down here. Maybe not to the extent of the 80’s, but still quite visible. My son played travel baseball for many years throughout florida and i saw it a lot. When i went to NY 2 months ago i met 2 women at an outdoor dining in queens that were from European dissent, excuse my lack of history but i believe from one of the areas that was separated after Russia was divided.....and they told me how they welcome all ethnic groups into their country and find it interesting when Spanish and blacks come over and try to embrace their heritage or learn from it. As I have read on these forums in the past couple of weeks, the world is laughing at us Americans for what we have become. I thought we were better than that.
    That's because in Polk County which is one bastion left of the old South and Lake County another one in Central Florida still offer the ability to be isolated because of lower population density. The coastal "southerners" moved inland and Northern area more. That's why there's a saying in Central Florida, the more South you go, the more Northern it becomes and the more North you go, the more Southern it becomes. It's actually the I-4 corridor that's become the perfect storm for last twenty years.
    09-10-20 10:01 AM
    Got any grapes?
    09-10-20 10:06 AM
    While I don't care for Trump I also don't think he's as bad as most in this thread think he is.

I don't believe everything I read either and if you really want to, you can find somewhere to support anything whether true or not.

But meh, I'd rather not hear, discuss, debate all that **** in here. Another thread could be started for that perhaps.

The tradition of this thread is to be Pantless, it's a state of mind and to have fun, be silly and a break from all the bull**** going on in the world. I wish that it can stay that way.

In same respect I'm not going tell people what they can or can not post in here. If it gets to be too political or too much religion in here I'll simply stop reading and coming here for that break.
    Amén to that
    Sorry for the religion !!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 10:33 AM
    Time for our local weather :
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 10:35 AM
618,099 ... 2360323604236052360623607 ...