White Sox destroyed Pittsburgh, Little Cubbies in tough against the Commie Reds after 7.
    09-09-20 09:26 PM
    Yup!

kbz1960 likes this.
    09-09-20 09:38 PM
    09-09-20 09:40 PM
    But personally I feel that Trump is the most horrific example of a misogynist, racist, liar, under educated, cheater, wife cheater, draft evader, personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein, personal friend of Larry Silverstein and Rudy Giuliani, geesh I could go on all night.
    That also encompasses Bill Clinton ironically
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-09-20 09:40 PM
    Well, I relish ketchup. Does that help you?
    Not really. Just making me hungry.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-09-20 09:51 PM
    But most assuredly as a person, Clinton did not call his opponents stupid, senile, the military as losers, radically left wing Marxists (lol) and neither did he brag about grabbing girls by the kitty.... As I have asked numerous times in the past please enlighten me on how Donald Trump is a good man in any shape or form.

Do you eat fish on Fridays!?
    That also encompasses Bill Clinton ironically
    You planning to make over 900 posts between tonight and tomorrow?
    How about 10,000?
    What ever happened to that sick and twisted group/thread?
    Its a Secret what happened to it. A Top Secret.
    misterabrasive and kbz1960 like this.
    09-09-20 09:52 PM
    Go at her
    How about 10,000?
    09-09-20 09:53 PM
    Last Tomato plant #2 daily update

Gonna have my biggest for supper tonight.
    Final count 39 picked, 16 left to ripen.
    So you take a picture of your phone with someone else's phone, and then transfer the photo to your phone in order to make the post?
    09-09-20 09:54 PM
    But most assuredly as a person, Clinton did not call his opponents stupid, senile, the military as losers, radically left wing Marxists (lol) and neither did he brag about grabbing girls by the kitty.... As I have asked numerous times in the past please enlighten me on how Donald Trump is a good man in any shape or form.
    I have the Pope for that....... LMAO - and Biden is Catholic HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you eat fish on Fridays!?
    Only during lent, for my kids enjoyment at parish functions. It's more about their visiting with their former grade school friends.
    09-09-20 09:54 PM
    Actually that's my wife's Key2 and I took the picture using my Nokia 7.2 and then posted the photo. My Keyone is my backup phone now.
    So you take a picture of your phone with someone else's phone, and then transfer the photo to your phone in order to make the post?
    09-09-20 09:56 PM
    That's a whole lotta Jazz... lol
    Only during lent, for my kids enjoyment at parish functions. It's more about their visiting with their former grade school friends.
    09-09-20 09:57 PM
    Did it look like this?
    Its a Secret what happened to it. A Top Secret.
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-top-secret-55d5aba651d84.jpeg
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-09-20 10:13 PM
    That's a whole lotta Jazz... lol
    I don't understand what you're driving towards???

As young altar boy, I used to swig 1/4 to 1/2 bottle of sacramental wine from the refrigerator in the social hall kitchen before mass.

Does that important fact matter too?
    09-09-20 10:13 PM
    It's all about character Chuck.

It's hard to find big support from the Catholic church supporting Trump. Not that religion should ever come into play in an election anyhow.

But here again Trump advising Catholic Bishops that Biden will allow 9th month abortions and that he has been the best thing for the Catholic church ever.

You like to promote yourself as a devout Catholic, yet you support Trump, segregation, guns. Sounds to me like you should be an Evangelical. But if you were, your kids couldn't go to the Jesuit school and keep them away from the riff raff. Like those people you like to stay away from in South Hillsborough.....

Is there actually a Jesuit School for girls in or near Tampa?

As young altar boy, I used to swig 1/4 to 1/2 bottle of sacramental wine from the refrigerator in the social hall kitchen before mass.

09-09-20 10:37 PM
    Kind of explains things.

anon(10694483) and kbz1960 like this.
    09-09-20 10:44 PM
    Can’t sleep.....had a dream that i had a conversation with bob woodward about my past shenanigans. And our recordings were hacked!!!!
    09-10-20 03:06 AM
    Time for a cup of coffee
    09-10-20 03:09 AM
    How much more till the next train?
    09-10-20 03:10 AM
    Or should i take the bus?
    09-10-20 03:10 AM
    Dammit i need a job
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 03:11 AM
    It's all about character Chuck.

It's hard to find big support from the Catholic church supporting Trump. Not that religion should ever come into play in an election anyhow.

But here again Trump advising Catholic Bishops that Biden will allow 9th month abortions and that he has been the best thing for the Catholic church ever.

You like to promote yourself as a devout Catholic, yet you support Trump, segregation, guns. Sounds to me like you should be an Evangelical. But if you were, your kids couldn't go to the Jesuit school and keep them away from the riff raff. Like those people you like to stay away from in South Hillsborough.....

Is there actually a Jesuit School for girls in or near Tampa?
    I'm not a devout Catholic in any way. I am simply from the cradle mostly practicing Catholic but for me it's more of a religious club. The Catholics in my area, well at least in our church and school environment are more Trump supporters but maybe 2/3 instead of approximately 1/2 along the 2016 voting history.

I'm not sure where you get segregation from. That's my biggest reason I oppose BLM, as I view it as promoting Black Panther, Malcolm X radical type Black separatism. For the record, I'm Hispanic and get mistaken for Mexican by many Black, Hispanic and White people because my family has strong Inca genes so I have that "Indian" rather than European look. I actually grew up in a very non-Caucasian local area five minutes from me.

I actually have VERY strong dislike for what I call the EVANGELICAL conservatives. I'm born in 1970 and was raised in Tampa, Florida which in 70s and 80s was considered "the South" where although illegal, the rural areas still practiced actual segregation. Until late 80s to early 90s, the state evolved due to migration and internal birth rates. The reasons my kids are because my first and second wife attended the neighborhood schools here and felt the lack of discipline and rule enforcement were good reason to send our kids to my exact former parochial school.

Tampa Jesuit is all male so my girls are never able to attend there for high school. The only two Jesuit Schools (Belen Jesuit, Miami) in Florida are both male. South Florida, Miami to West Palm, has the majority of Catholic schools due to Castro and Cuban migration. My daughters are in the all girls Catholic school, Academy of the Holy Names, in Tampa, since it's the closest experience I could provide like my own growing up.

For extra diversity beyond school, my daughters have played Club Volleyball for seven years and typically are the minority on their various teams since my girls look more of the white girl from their mother. South Hillsborough is still more rural and not where I live. Tampa (Palm River/Clair Mel) - Brandon is my area, technically East Hillsborough, but the urban area where all the crime and murders happen. My daughters were also raised helping out in the fair and festival business so they're sort of carnies too since five minutes south of me is Gibsonton which is a large area known around the USA for where large portion of carnie population calls is true residency. That's another Trump connection for me as well. It's mostly about being small business owners that just want to be left alone with as little government interference as possible.

We drink hard, plenty of strip clubs and live and let each other live.
    09-10-20 08:09 AM
    I'm not a devout Catholic in any way. I am simply from the cradle mostly practicing Catholic but for me it's more of a religious club. The Catholics in my area, well at least in our church and school environment are more Trump supporters but maybe 2/3 instead of approximately 1/2 along the 2016 voting history.

I'm not sure where you get segregation from. That's my biggest reason I oppose BLM, as I view it as promoting Black Panther, Malcolm X radical type Black separatism. For the record, I'm Hispanic and get mistaken for Mexican by many Black, Hispanic and White people because my family has strong Inca genes so I have that "Indian" rather than European look. I actually grew up in a very non-Caucasian local area five minutes from me.

I actually have VERY strong dislike for what I call the EVANGELICAL conservatives. I'm born in 1970 and was raised in Tampa, Florida which in 70s and 80s was considered "the South" where although illegal, the rural areas still practiced actual segregation. Until late 80s to early 90s, the state evolved due to migration and internal birth rates. The reasons my kids are because my first and second wife attended the neighborhood schools here and felt the lack of discipline and rule enforcement were good reason to send our kids to my exact former parochial school.

Tampa Jesuit is all male so my girls are never able to attend there for high school. The only two Jesuit Schools (Belen Jesuit, Miami) in Florida are both male. South Florida, Miami to West Palm, has the majority of Catholic schools due to Castro and Cuban migration. My daughters are in the all girls Catholic school, Academy of the Holy Names, in Tampa, since it's the closest experience I could provide like my own growing up.

For extra diversity beyond school, my daughters have played Club Volleyball for seven years and typically are the minority on their various teams since my girls look more of the white girl from their mother. South Hillsborough is still more rural and not where I live. Tampa (Palm River/Clair Mel) - Brandon is my area, technically East Hillsborough, but the urban area where all the crime and murders happen. My daughters were also raised helping out in the fair and festival business so they're sort of carnies too since five minutes south of me is Gibsonton which is a large area known around the USA for where large portion of carnie population calls is true residency. That's another Trump connection for me as well. It's mostly about being small business owners that just want to be left alone with as little government interference as possible.

We drink hard, plenty of strip clubs and live and let each other live.
    I thought i saw a bit of latino behind those stilletos . Lmao
    ...well put chuck, thanks for the enlightenment.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 08:38 AM
    I thought i saw a bit of latino behind those stilletos . Lmao
    ...well put chuck, thanks for the enlightenment.
    A Peruvian Carnie..... Whoulda thunk????
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-10-20 08:42 AM
618,114 ... 2360223603236042360523606 ...