It isn’t what you said though. Was it? Don’t waste my time.
    It was assumed that you knew that simple majority is meaningless. It doesn’t matter how many different ways people count statistics. The objective and the rules to win the contest, election are simply what they are.

I’m giving you credit for assumed educated background that would accept similar educational background. The win is only counted ONE single way. The simple majority hasn’t and doesn’t matter so who cares about it? All parties involved are happy to discuss and track electoral votes. Nobody ever complains until ONE big sore loser got out strategized by the very rules her political dynasty had mastered for decades.
    09-05-20 07:41 PM
    It was assumed that you knew that simple majority is meaningless. It doesn’t matter how many different ways people count statistics. The objective and the rules to win the contest, election are simply what they are.

I’m giving you credit for assumed educated background that would accept similar educational background. The win is only counted ONE single way. The simple majority hasn’t and doesn’t matter so who cares about it? All parties involved are happy to discuss and track electoral votes. Nobody ever complains until ONE big sore loser got out strategized by the very rules her political dynasty had mastered for decades.
    You said silent majority. You didn’t say electoral college winner. Only republican presidential candidates have won the election without winning the majority of the popular vote. Like I said before, don’t waste my time. If you’re not capable then don’t engage me.
    anon(10694483) likes this.
    09-05-20 07:52 PM
    .....train is running late........
    grover5 likes this.
    09-05-20 07:57 PM
    Train doesn't run for another 345 posts
    .....train is running late........
    09-05-20 07:59 PM
    Train doesn't run for another 345 posts
    What should I do until then?
    09-05-20 08:07 PM
    Type more.
    grover5 and kbz1960 like this.
    09-05-20 08:09 PM
    Wow, it appears that the Republic is broken, nothing is being done right by either the right or left. That's what I'm hearing. I guess everyone has to vote for Kanye West now. At least with Kanye he might be right today and left tomorrow....
    Silent majority? He lost by over 3 million votes. Put down the bottle.
    09-05-20 08:10 PM
    Liquor and keep posting.
    grover5 likes this.
    09-05-20 08:10 PM
    Yama laying down the wisdom.
    09-05-20 08:18 PM
    Thanks! But I really don't have all the papers acquired through education that would have made me successful. If only I had a brain.

Yama laying down the wisdom.
    09-05-20 08:36 PM
    Wasn't the Alien from Kansas?
    09-05-20 08:36 PM
    You are upsetting the Mar-A-Loonigans!
    You said silent majority. You didn’t say electoral college winner. Only republican presidential candidates have won the election without winning the majority of the popular vote. Like I said before, don’t waste my time. If you’re not capable then don’t engage me.
    09-05-20 08:42 PM
    Well at least the one that occasionally drops in to drop a load.

On the bright side we could put on some orange makeup and pretend to be a chef and work at Mar-a-lago for $13 an hour!!

No wonder employment was trending upwards before Covfefe-19, half the country was working 2-3 jobs to pay their basic needs.
    09-05-20 08:49 PM
    Wow, it appears that the Republic is broken, nothing is being done right by either the right or left. That's what I'm hearing. I guess everyone has to vote for Kanye West now. At least with Kanye he might be right today and left tomorrow....
    It’s the same for the last 30 years. Vote for the guy that’s least amount of government meddling in my life or has seniority ranking in Congress for now. I don’t like the religious conservatives on the right and the government bureaucrats on the left. Slick Willie ok but Newt Gingrich wasn’t. However, I simply want to run my business with the least amount of government interference. Both sides in the back pocket of Wall Street but the left has really been taking the money the last ten years or so.

If Kanye were running seriously, I’d look at him but he’s sidelined himself unfortunately. Nothing wrong supporting the Kardashians in my book....

I also was ok with Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg if necessary but obviously weren’t savvy enough to navigate the Democrat train wreck. I don’t like Bernie whatsoever, but I feel that his supporters got shafted twice by their party establishment.

I supported Trump only after he busted the Republican Party up. I’d have considered Steyer or Bloomberg since the country needs business leaders that show a propensity to kill the bloated government cancer while focusing the country on USA interests first. Like any good corporate or non-profit citizen, the government needs to know it’s place.
    09-05-20 08:51 PM
    Well at least the one that occasionally drops in to drop a load.

On the bright side we could put on some orange makeup and pretend to be a chef and work at Mar-a-lago for $13 an hour!!

No wonder employment was trending upwards before Covfefe-19, half the country was working 2-3 jobs to pay their basic needs.
    That’s been that way since the last administration had their 8 year run. If you choose minimum type wage jobs, that’s what you get. That rule has been around for the last 30-40 years. Supply and demand unfortunately...

That’s also why I don’t believe in being a loyal employee very often. In general, I’m the employer of the employee, sometimes I’m both unless I need to be an employee for some type of short term advantage.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 09-05-20 at 09:10 PM.
    09-05-20 09:00 PM
    Does anybody want me to expose a conspiracy theory, well it would be nice to counter the Antifa, thugs in black and the lurking dark shadows.

2 likes and I'll divulge what Fox News won't!

Come on! 1 more like, pretty please :-)
    Last edited by Kraftarama; 09-05-20 at 09:59 PM.
    09-05-20 09:01 PM
    Enjoying the almost best movie ever, Smokey and the Bandit, and realizing I need to borrow my brother’s car for a road trip.
    09-05-20 09:17 PM
    Enjoying the almost best movie ever, Smokey and the Bandit, and realizing I need to borrow my brother’s car for a road trip.
    Haha. Those were a good set of movies when I was younger. I assume you're talking about the first one?

"...we've got a long way to go, but a short time to get there, we're going to do what they say can't be done..."
    09-05-20 10:11 PM
    Pat's Priv update. Loose USB port. Inserted a magnetic connector that doesn't need to be removed from the phone each time you charge the phone. The charging cable then can easily be connected and disconnected without further stress on the USB port.

I had just replaced the battery in her Priv 3 months ago and I've been able to verify that it is holding a charge adequately even given the poor performance of the Priv at the best of times.

misterabrasive and grover5 like this.
    09-05-20 11:23 PM
    It’s the same for the last 30 years. Vote for the guy that’s least amount of government meddling in my life or has seniority ranking in Congress for now. I don’t like the religious conservatives on the right and the government bureaucrats on the left. Slick Willie ok but Newt Gingrich wasn’t. However, I simply want to run my business with the least amount of government interference. Both sides in the back pocket of Wall Street but the left has really been taking the money the last ten years or so.

If Kanye were running seriously, I’d look at him but he’s sidelined himself unfortunately. Nothing wrong supporting the Kardashians in my book....

I also was ok with Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg if necessary but obviously weren’t savvy enough to navigate the Democrat train wreck. I don’t like Bernie whatsoever, but I feel that his supporters got shafted twice by their party establishment.

I supported Trump only after he busted the Republican Party up. I’d have considered Steyer or Bloomberg since the country needs business leaders that show a propensity to kill the bloated government cancer while focusing the country on USA interests first. Like any good corporate or non-profit citizen, the government needs to know it’s place.
    This is just stupid. Sorry.
    09-05-20 11:31 PM
    That’s been that way since the last administration had their 8 year run. If you choose minimum type wage jobs, that’s what you get. That rule has been around for the last 30-40 years. Supply and demand unfortunately...

That’s also why I don’t believe in being a loyal employee very often. In general, I’m the employer of the employee, sometimes I’m both unless I need to be an employee for some type of short term advantage.
    That’s not supply and demand. You’re like a child.
    09-05-20 11:32 PM
    Somebody had to say it. Thanks
    That’s not supply and demand. You’re like a child.
    09-05-20 11:43 PM
    But always hope that tomorrow can and may be better than today. Pretty please!
    09-05-20 11:46 PM
    When he mentioned that the left has been taking the money, hahahahahahaha. In 3 years Trump's America has added almost $8 trillion to the national debt (2018-2021).

This is just stupid. Sorry.
    grover5 likes this.
    09-05-20 11:51 PM
    Maybe Fat Orange can get America to declare bankruptcy. He's an expert at bankruptcies..1,2,3.....
    grover5 likes this.
    09-05-20 11:53 PM
618,114 ... 2358523586235872358823589 ...