Zee, I'm listening to WBBM right now. So there is a vote coming to change the Illinois Constitution killing the flat tax. My advice is to vote yes! Tax the rich!
    grover5 likes this.
    09-04-20 11:26 PM
    Could be interesting. They play each other the last 3 games of the season.
    Well look at that! cubs and WHITE SOX first place in their divisions!
    anon(10694483) and kbz1960 like this.
    09-04-20 11:37 PM
    I still have mine in the drawer. Charged.
    Gonna be working on Pat's Priv tomorrow.

Slow down, I'm talking phone here. For whatever reason she tells me it has stopped charging.

Will obviously keep you all informed over the long weekend.
    09-04-20 11:38 PM
    What else do you have charged in that drawer.....???
    I still have mine in the drawer. Charged.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-04-20 11:52 PM
    I won't tell.
    What else do you have charged in that drawer.....???
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-05-20 12:03 AM
    Yet you proffer tricks...be nice. Let the mouse out of the cage.
    Franklin appears to be interested in treats.
    09-05-20 12:47 AM
    ...My advice ** If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic, you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread
    There are very few posts in here (and / or from Chuck) that irritate me. There are lots of posts in here that don't make sense to me, for which I sometimes respond. There are several others that are well over the threshold of deserving of further engagement, for which I try accommodate, when it makes sense to me do so.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-05-20 06:41 AM
    ...claiming that he doesn't care about what anybody says or thinks about anything. Then why does he always respond?...
    I think that's a good question about others in here.
    misterabrasive and kbz1960 like this.
    09-05-20 06:44 AM
    Ok, so I just filtered through some posts that were made but on my ignore list....It's a good thing I'm filtering out these insane and totally inappropriate and misleading statements as such presented.
    Seems to me like you ignore and filter list isn't doing what you indicated you had wanted it to do.
    09-05-20 06:45 AM
    Dang good beer, even Pat likes it! Gonna have to order moreAttachment 449467
    Nice phone.
    09-05-20 06:47 AM
    I've never fallen off a chair but I definitely have hit the floor a few times after my chair exploded....
    I used to lean back on my chair in school starting at grade 3 I think. The teachers always went nuts about it! Never fell off because of that, but that was always their logic as to why I shouldn't lean back on my chair. I have fallen off a few chairs in my life.
    09-05-20 06:51 AM
    Nice tomatos Yama.
    I agree. My wife just bought a bunch for making salsa. They don't look as nice as Yammahammer's tomatoes.
    09-05-20 06:53 AM
    Baked ziti and garlic bread tonight. I’m ordering in the ziti and making the bread.
    Was it as good as it sounded?
    09-05-20 06:57 AM
    Chuck can cry until he's blue in the face claiming that he doesn't care about what anybody says or thinks about anything. Then why does he always respond?

My advice ** If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic, you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread
    That’s stifling free speech and not encouraging discussion.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-05-20 06:59 AM
    I've never fallen off a chair but I definitely have hit the floor a few times after my chair exploded....
    Chair exploding due to defect in the chair, or defect in the sitter?
    09-05-20 07:00 AM
    So you already know the need for the padding....
    Padding is very important in life. Physical padding and mental padding.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    09-05-20 07:01 AM
    Last Kanuckahead team eliminated from the NHL playoffs. Go Tampa. I had a run in with the Lightning Bug back in 2011 at the Amelie arena! Saddest hockey game I ever went to. Loud, not because of the crowd (maybe 5000 in attendance) but because of all the Lawyer and Hospital ads being read over the PA.

What was really really sad was you could get a pair of tickets by buying a $15 coffee mug at 7/11.

Go Tampa!
    Old people need hospitals. Florida has old people. Something about retirement.

Young people need hospitals. We have lots of hospitals.

Not sure about the lawyers. I suppose, like the hospitals, both have the money to advertise so I guess they advertise.....
    09-05-20 07:02 AM
    ...I instinctively grabbed the table and 4 quarts of beer came with me.
    Yikes!
    09-05-20 07:03 AM
    ...Go Tampa!
    I remember when the first expansion team started in Florida. Everyone laughed real hard. "What does Florida know about hockey and ice rinks..." was the common line.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-05-20 07:06 AM
    Chuck can cry until he's blue in the face claiming that he doesn't care about what anybody says or thinks about anything. Then why does he always respond?

My advice ** If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic, you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread
    Don’t worry I don’t cry. I simply come here for the fun of it. Biggest thing I love is the ranting. I’d discuss things like sleepy joe but who discusses politics when there’s hockey. But I don’t go bringing up either or any other sports because they’re USA dominated.

I don’t want to be thought of being Anti-Canadian since my career Wall Street/Main Street employment includes one almost Canadian (almost Windsor) institution and one Toronto institution.
    09-05-20 07:15 AM
    Ok, so I just filtered through some posts that were made but on my ignore list. This one speaks volumes.

"Trump is just saying what EVERY AMERICAN quietly thinks without admitting. Crazy statements not always thought out because there’s not enough time for wasting time
    "
    It's a good thing I'm filtering out these insane and totally inappropriate and misleading statements as such presented.
    Not even close to misleading. Americans constantly loathed because of stereotypical generalized behavior. That’s been going on for decades from our individualism mentality. It doesn’t just happen with certain politics.
    09-05-20 07:20 AM
    I won't tell.
    Does the vibrate function still also work?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-05-20 07:26 AM
    I remember when the first expansion team started in Florida. Everyone laughed real hard. "What does Florida know about hockey and ice rinks..." was the common line.
    Their first year Lightning played in Carnieland, the Florida State Fairgrounds, and then in Thunderdome, AKA now the Rays baseball field
    09-05-20 08:35 AM
    Need to figure out dinner tonight as well.
    Decisions
    09-05-20 09:18 AM
    So many things.
    So little time
    09-05-20 09:18 AM
618,114 ... 2358123582235832358423585 ...