Chuck I'd say that things aren't the same now as those other points in time, other than maybe the domestic war point you made, assuming you're talking about the US civil war, which I challenge you on that point you made as part of that list of comparisons you were making.
    Our nation has been in domestic wars of race, drugs, mental illness and other societal ills that don’t happen in the same level of magnitude elsewhere. They happen because we’ve become a society of non-tolerance.

Ironically, the Christian Right side does many things not seeming Christian like while the supposed tolerant Left isn’t any more tolerant of all different ideas. All or nothing doesn’t seem tolerant.

We’ve always been a nation in flux. One hundred years ago we had the Spanish flu pandemic while finishing WWI and fighting women’s rights and prohibition. Crash of 29, Great Depression and WWII so it's about the same.

Civil war of the 1860s and Racial wars of 1960s and so on it goes....
    08-27-20 10:25 PM
    Shhh. The adults are talking.
    Do your best to keep up then. I’m tired of walking and talking slow.
    08-27-20 10:26 PM
    Agreed, and I applaud anyone that is working to expose and educate others. If that is the stuff that you were referring to about you and those around you being fixated on, then I completely understand.
    Both sides have been doing this for the last 20+ years. Remember Trump isn’t really a Republican
    08-27-20 10:28 PM
    Every country's mail system has been going down the drain the last bunch of years. It's all the same everywhere, people aren't mailing letters anymore. Certainly not the fault of the post office. Actually, in Canada there has been a bit of a post office boom in some areas due to all the internet shopping.
    You don’t understand. The Republican Party has been trying to destroy our post office for 20 years. Google it. I’m not going to explain it all here.
    08-27-20 10:31 PM
    Do your best to keep up then. I’m tired of walking and talking slow.
    Then educate yourself. It’s embarrassing discussing serious topics with you.
    08-27-20 10:32 PM
    Both sides have been doing this for the last 20+ years. Remember Trump isn’t really a Republican
    Who cares what party he is part of or what side he is supposedly on.
    grover5 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:32 PM
    Then educate yourself. It’s embarrassing discussing serious topics with you.
    My formal education and life education can stand well on it’s own and definitely against yours.
    08-27-20 10:36 PM
    You don’t understand. The Republican Party has been trying to destroy our post office for 20 years. Google it. I’m not going to explain it all here.
    I understand that post offices world wide have been in decline, irrelevant of what forces inside their countries have been trying to help them along faster or slower.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:36 PM
    Less than 800 to go!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:38 PM
    I understand that post offices world wide have been in decline, irrelevant of what forces inside their countries have been trying to help them along faster or slower.
    Seriously. Google it. You don’t understand.
    08-27-20 10:42 PM
    My formal education and life education can stand well on it’s own and definitely against yours.
    Lol. Yeah chuck.
    anon(10694483) likes this.
    08-27-20 10:42 PM
    ...They happen because we’ve become a society of non-tolerance....The Christian Right side does many things not seeming Christian like while the supposed tolerant Left isn’t any more tolerant of all different ideas. All or nothing doesn’t seem tolerant.....
    As a non American, I'll say that those statements are certainly perceived to be part of the US's problems. I am not saying in Canada or in other countries we aren't also the same. However, those certainly stick out as characteristics of the US.
    08-27-20 10:43 PM
    Seriously. Google it. You don’t understand.
    I understand what I understand. I don't need google to help me with that. You are correct that I have no awareness as to what the Republican party has or hasn't been doing to help or hinder the US postal service. I wasn't trying to understand that.
    08-27-20 10:47 PM
    Who cares what party he is part of or what side he is supposedly on.
    He’s done what the American people have wanted since Reagan was in charge. Our Congress hasn’t done it’s job for almost two decades. Our economy should be in far worse shape than it’s currently.

Right now, the focus is on punching forward to other side. We’ve printed the hell of a lot of money. The economy was healthy but overheating due to low unemployment. There’s no healthy way to shut down the American economy for 1-2 months so now we’re adjusting and rotating during the confusion.
    08-27-20 10:48 PM
    He’s done what the American people have wanted since Reagan was in charge. Our Congress hasn’t done it’s job for almost two decades. Our economy should be in far worse shape than it’s currently.

Right now, the focus is on punching forward to other side. We’ve printed the hell of a lot of money. The economy was healthy but overheating due to low unemployment. There’s no healthy way to shut down the American economy for 1-2 months so now we’re adjusting and rotating during the confusion.
    Complete delusion. Fascinating.
    08-27-20 10:50 PM
    Lol. Yeah chuck.
    Do you think I’m really the uneducated redneck I hold myself out as? To pursue my actual career field, I was required to earn several pieces of paper. I don’t really believe pieces of paper make a man but my industry does.

I actually graduated from real well known academic schools honestly......
    08-27-20 10:54 PM
    Do you think I’m really the uneducated redneck I hold myself out as? To pursue my actual career field, I was required to earn several pieces of paper. I don’t really believe pieces of paper make a man but my industry does.

I actually graduated from real well known academic schools honestly......
    That’s meaningless. You’re a rube for a pathetic conman.
    08-27-20 10:56 PM
    That’s meaningless. You’re a rube for a pathetic conman.
    Con man perhaps, but PT Barnum, my second hero, said there’s a sucker born every minute.

Anything you can do I can do better.........
    08-27-20 11:02 PM
    Yeah, but you're our uneducated redneck
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 11:02 PM
    Yeah, but you're our uneducated redneck
    Yeee-hawww cousin Timmy
    kbz1960 and Tim-ANC like this.
    08-27-20 11:04 PM
    Con man perhaps, but PT Barnum, my second hero, said there’s a sucker born every minute.

Anything you can do I can do better.........
    Go all in chuck. Buy trump steaks. Buy trump wine. Give to the trump foundation. Send your kids to trump university. Oh right...bankrupt...bankrupt...closed for corruption...closed for corruption. Bummer kiddo. At least you can still give him your vote and all your tax dollars.
    08-27-20 11:10 PM
    Go all in chuck. Buy trump steaks. Buy trump wine. Give to the trump foundation. Send your kids to trump university. Oh right...bankrupt...bankrupt...closed for corruption...closed for corruption. Bummer kiddo. At least you can still give him your vote and all your tax dollars.
    Like BlackBerry he licensed his name on everything. Not to worry, kids have real school plans hopefully good Jesuit school ;-D
    08-27-20 11:17 PM
    Is all of it on fire? All the time? Maybe I am too naive, but I was thinking it wasn't actually like WW3 everywhere around every street corner. I don't know. I don't watch enough news I guess, but then again I am sure the news is slanted. What's the thought? Is it really disaster, at the edge of hell? I am not trying to make a joke or poke fun. I am honestly asking.
    No it's not. Only if you let it be.
    08-27-20 11:27 PM
    Almost Friday!
    Wooooo hoooooo
    08-27-20 11:36 PM
    800 to go!
    A few less
    08-27-20 11:36 PM
618,099 ... 2356723568235692357023571 ...