What does my profession have to do with anything regarding my post? ZERO

I’m making an observation regarding my teenage children and their athletic interests. There’s plenty of agreement in the culture of sports management and related players managers as well. Society as whole is experiencing mental fatigue and when that happens, people stop caring about everything but the most immediate concerns which are just their own. Societal problems just become an unnecessary distraction.
    Yeah. That’s your dumbest point yet. I can’t help you chuck. Everyone I associate with is completely fixated on societal problems and change.
    08-27-20 09:22 PM
    But thanks for pointing out that fat don’s failures have created massive sadness and fatigue not seen in 100 years in this country. That’s something. I guess.
    08-27-20 09:23 PM
    ...Everyone I associate with is completely fixated on societal problems and change.
    Why? There is lots wrong with western society in general. However, I don't think everyone has to be completely consumed by it (by the need to try to fix and change things). I guess maybe I am more isolated than yourself in terms of impact of society's problems on me and those around me, and in terms of differences between problems you and those around you may be facing vs what I face with those around me. Yes certainly it impacts me and those around me, but I guess not to the point that it consumes me to the point that it seems to consume you.
    08-27-20 09:37 PM
    Why? There is lots wrong with western society in general. However, I don't think everyone has to be completely consumed by it (by the need to try to fix and change things). I guess maybe I am more isolated than yourself in terms of impact of society's problems on me and those around me, and in terms of differences between problems you and those around you may be facing vs what I face with those around me. Yes certainly it impacts me and those around me, but I guess not to the point that it consumes me to the point that it seems to consume you.
    The US is on fire. It sucks but it’s true. It’s our job in a democracy to be fixated on our society.
    08-27-20 09:39 PM
    But thanks for pointing out that fat don’s failures have created massive sadness and fatigue not seen in 100 years in this country. That’s something. I guess.
    No I don’t see any difference now than after 9/11, the Great Recession or pre-COVID-19. There’s nothing different that anyone could have done regarding our situation as country. People can’t be kept inside and there’s no development of cure that if existed wouldn’t already be implemented.

What failures have created massive sadness and fatigue? Hillary’s failure to win an election? The Republicans and the Democrats were both upset but I don’t see anymore sadness. We’ve been having all the protests long before Obama but I didn’t blame him either.

We’ve been in domestic wars and international wars for decades. I laugh at how intelligent you think you are but struggle to ever demonstrate it, even once when you reply. You literally respond the away you accuse Trump of behaving. It’s hypocrisy at it’s best.....
    08-27-20 09:40 PM
    No I don’t see any difference now than after 9/11, the Great Recession or pre-COVID-19. There’s nothing different that anyone could have done regarding our situation as country. People can’t be kept inside and there’s no development of cure that if existed wouldn’t already be implemented.

What failures have created massive sadness and fatigue? Hillary’s failure to win an election? The Republicans and the Democrats were both upset but I don’t see anymore sadness. We’ve been having all the protests long before Obama but I didn’t blame him either.

We’ve been in domestic wars and international wars for decades. I laugh at how intelligent you think you are but struggle to ever demonstrate it, even once when you reply. You literally respond the away you accuse Trump of behaving. It’s hypocrisy at it’s best.....
    Lol. Nice deflection chuck. It seems to fit your limits. Enjoy your fat orange while you can. The world is changing.
    08-27-20 09:41 PM
    ...that fat don’s failures have created massive sadness and fatigue not seen in 100 years in this country...
    I am guessing that some of the sadness and fatigue is caused by the COVID situation, probably nothing to do with fat don at all. Sure fat don's failures seem to be making things worse, or not helping as best as they could. However, I don't think everything currently wrong is all fat don’s fault.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 09:42 PM
    I am guessing that some of the sadness and fatigue is caused by the COVID situation, probably nothing to do with fat don at all. Sure fat don's failures seem to be making things worse, or not helping as best as they could. However, I don't think everything currently wrong is all fat don’s fault.
    Fat dons failures are the reason COVID is ravaging our country and our economy is in the toilet. It is what it is. That’s reality.
    08-27-20 09:43 PM
    The US is on fire. It sucks but it’s true. It’s our job in a democracy to be fixated on our society.
    Is all of it on fire? All the time? Maybe I am too naive, but I was thinking it wasn't actually like WW3 everywhere around every street corner. I don't know. I don't watch enough news I guess, but then again I am sure the news is slanted. What's the thought? Is it really disaster, at the edge of hell? I am not trying to make a joke or poke fun. I am honestly asking.
    08-27-20 09:48 PM
    Fat dons failures are the reason COVID is ravaging our country and our economy is in the toilet. It is what it is. That’s reality.
    If only it were that simple. Tell us what Trump could have done any differently. The results have all been pretty much been the same around the planet. Wrecked economies and dead people. The planet and it’s human inhabitants weren’t ever meant to self isolate for extended periods of time.
    08-27-20 09:51 PM
    Is all of it on fire? All the time? Maybe I am too naive, but I was thinking it wasn't actually like WW3 everywhere around every street corner. I don't know. I don't watch enough news I guess, but then again I am sure the news is slanted. What's the thought? Is it really disaster, at the edge of hell? I am not trying to make a joke or poke fun. I am honestly asking.
    The economy has crashed. Covid is spreading like wildfire. We have unrest in our cities due to cops killing black people. Trump is stoking racist fear and violence. We have just been hit by a category 4 hurricane. California is burning from wildfires. Trump has attacked our mail service in an attempt to short circuit voting by mail so people are not getting their medications in time and are suffering the obvious health impact. He’s attacked our mail service to help him win re-election. Trump is using the White House for his campaign which is a violation of our laws. He has refused to sign a new bill to help our economy during Covid and purposefully did not extend federal aid to cities and states that don’t support him politically. We have over 180,00 deaths due to Covid. Do you need more?
    08-27-20 09:53 PM
    No I don’t see any difference now than after 9/11, the Great Recession or pre-COVID-19...We’ve been in domestic wars and international wars for decades.....
    Chuck I'd say that things aren't the same now as those other points in time, other than maybe the domestic war point you made, assuming you're talking about the US civil war, which I challenge you on that point you made as part of that list of comparisons you were making.
    08-27-20 09:54 PM
    The economy has crashed. Covid is spreading like wildfire. We have unrest in our cities due to cops killing black people. Trump is stoking racist fear and violence. We have just been hit by a category 4 hurricane. California is burning from wildfires. Trump has attacked our mail service in an attempt to short circuit voting by mail so people are not getting their medications in time and are suffering the obvious health impact. He’s attacked our mail service to help him win re-election. Trump is using the White House for his campaign which is a violation of our laws. He has refused to sign a new bill to help our economy during Covid and purposefully did not extend federal aid to cities and states that don’t support him politically. We have over 180,00 deaths due to Covid. Do you need more?
    So half of that stuff is just political crap and manipulations of Trump. Vote him out and those are then (hopefully) done. The other half are not correlated to anything else (in my opinion) in terms of stuff that just periodically happens, unfortunately.
    08-27-20 09:57 PM
    So half of that stuff is just political crap and manipulations of Trump. Vote him out and those are then (hopefully) done. The other half are not correlated to anything else (in my opinion) in terms of stuff that just periodically happens, unfortunately.
    Not addressing global warming for the weather events. My pint is that people I know are quite fixated on our society. And yes the election is the cure. But trump is trying to undermine our election. That’s a serious issue.
    08-27-20 10:00 PM
    Spartacus your a Canadian. This is happening to my country. If it were happening to yours you might have a different view. Thankfully it isn’t.
    08-27-20 10:01 PM
    I am sure he isn't making things better and I am sure he is also manipulating the situations. However, I'd not say all of it is originally his fault.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:02 PM
    I am sure he isn't making things better and I am sure he is also manipulating the situations. However, I'd not say all of it is originally his fault.
    How low of a bar do you want to set?
    08-27-20 10:05 PM
    Spartacus your a Canadian. This is happening to my country. If it were happening to yours you might have a different view. Thankfully it isn’t.
    It worries all of us in Canada also, but you are correct that what is happening in the US isn't the same as what is happening elsewhere.
    08-27-20 10:07 PM
    How low of a bar do you want to set?
    Hey don't get me wrong, I say you guys (not you) all need to wake up and get him out as fast as possible, and in general he is disgusting. However, I can also at the same time see that not everything he says or does deserves the same level of automatic criticism.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:11 PM
    Trump didn’t crash the economy, COVID-19 did. The market is still hitting all time highs. Trump has signed all the legislation that Congress has put in front of him. When Congress didn’t extend unemployment, he signed an executive order to extend it by half until money runs out. The aid passed to every state regardless. You can look all this up in any source you’d like.

I see rioters stoking fear and violence the same way they did under Obama hijacking the messages of the protesters. I don’t blame Obama, Trump or anyone but the hoodlums rioting. Whites and Blacks can, are, have been racist towards each other. This behavior was everything MLKJR preached against.

But again, our mail system has been F-D broke losing money 4ever. We’ll do like always standing in line to vote. I’m making sure that my vote is recorded because I don’t trust anyone with that. It’s worth dying for to me but I’ll probably be just fine.

COVID-19 wasn’t created here just like SARS, BirdFlu, SwineFlu and others weren’t either. On that, we know who and where the enemy is and we’re still fighting as planetary community
    08-27-20 10:14 PM
    ...trump is trying to undermine our election. That’s a serious issue.
    Agreed, and I applaud anyone that is working to expose and educate others. If that is the stuff that you were referring to about you and those around you being fixated on, then I completely understand.
    grover5 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:15 PM
    Trump didn’t crash the economy, COVID-19 did. The market is still hitting all time highs. Trump has signed all the legislation that Congress has put in front of him. When Congress didn’t extend unemployment, he signed an executive order to extend it by half until money runs out. The aid passed to every state regardless. You can look all this up in any source you’d like.

I see rioters stoking fear and violence the same way they did under Obama hijacking the messages of the protesters. I don’t blame Obama, Trump or anyone but the hoodlums rioting. Whites and Blacks can, are, have been racist towards each other. This behavior was everything MLKJR preached against.

But again, our mail system has been F-D broke losing money 4ever. We’ll do like always standing in line to vote. I’m making sure that my vote is recorded because I don’t trust anyone with that. It’s worth dying for to me but I’ll probably be just fine.

COVID-19 wasn’t created here just like SARS, BirdFlu, SwineFlu and others weren’t either. On that, we know who and where the enemy is and we’re still fighting as planetary community
    Shhh. The adults are talking.
    08-27-20 10:17 PM
    ...our mail system has been F-D broke losing money 4ever..
    Every country's mail system has been going down the drain the last bunch of years. It's all the same everywhere, people aren't mailing letters anymore. Certainly not the fault of the post office. Actually, in Canada there has been a bit of a post office boom in some areas due to all the internet shopping.
    08-27-20 10:22 PM
    Almost Friday!
    08-27-20 10:24 PM
    800 to go!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-27-20 10:24 PM
618,114 ... 2356623567235682356923570 ...