It's unfortunate you feel that way. Sounds like you have the ultimate get out of accountability card in your possession. It certainly makes your life easier though.
    How’s being completely accountable for my own decisions and letting others be responsible for theirs unfortunate?
    06-28-20 03:31 PM
    How’s being completely accountable for my own decisions and letting others be responsible for theirs unfortunate?
    Because that's not what you're doing. You're ignoring your responsibility to the community and rationalizing your selfish behavior.
    06-28-20 05:05 PM
    Hint...testing doesn't cause the hospitals to fill up.
    What hospitals are filling up? I have seen nothing about that .
    06-28-20 05:25 PM
    Because that's not what you're doing. You're ignoring your responsibility to the community and rationalizing your selfish behavior.
    Explain, what responsibility that I am ignoring
    06-28-20 05:28 PM
    What hospitals are filling up? I have seen nothing about that .
    Arizona ICU's are almost at full capacity. Houston is as well which is why Texas has back tracked and is now halting their reopening. The Arizona governor hasn't taken that step.
    06-28-20 05:31 PM
    Arizona ICU's are almost at full capacity. Houston is as well which is why Texas has back tracked and is now halting their reopening. The Arizona governor hasn't taken that step.
    And I just read most of the people either don't have the virus or won't even be tested
    06-28-20 05:34 PM
    Explain, what responsibility that I am ignoring
    You've said what you're ignoring in this very thread. Trump works well for your family so you're good. Did you ever consider how those same policies negatively impact others that aren't like you? You rationalize doing nothing about climate change. Do you feel no responsibility toward the impact it has on your community and the planet you inherited?
    06-28-20 05:34 PM
    And I just read most of the people either don't have the virus or won't even be tested
    I'm not following you Z. What do you mean?
    06-28-20 05:35 PM
    I'm not following you Z. What do you mean?
    This is Florida

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun...outputType=amp
    06-28-20 05:38 PM
    I'm still not following what your point is though. Not being difficult. I'm honestly confused.
    06-28-20 05:43 PM
    You've said what you're ignoring in this very thread. Trump works well for your family so you're good. Did you ever consider how those same policies negatively impact others that aren't like you? You rationalize doing nothing about climate change. Do you feel no responsibility toward the impact it has on your community and the planet you inherited?
    I don’t rationalize doing nothing about the climate. I recycle although I know it will do no good. I drive a 20 year old SUV instead throwing it away for a new vehicles although reality is that I don’t want to spend $75K on a new one too.

I’m also smart enough to know that anything I do supporting anyone different than President Trump would just yield more dismal results. The system is designed for the people calling the shots to enrich themselves. I’ll take the Reagans or Trumps with an ideology bend or the Bushs and Trumps with their business angle.

The game is zero sum. I’ll take a Reagan or Trump with the attempt of America First attitude because we can’t and won’t be able to get along with every other nation. Other countries want USA resources and USA wants other countries resources.

Why did United States survive when the Soviet Union didn’t? Because there’s no such thing as the collective good for everyone. Social justice is something that makes people feel good it’s not a sustainable economic model.
    06-28-20 06:05 PM
    I'm still not following what your point is though. Not being difficult. I'm honestly confused.
    The point was I haven't heard about those hospitals, perhaps because I don't live in those states.

I have not heard of a surge in hospitalizations or deaths just a surge in positives as they are testing more so of course there is going to be more positive results when asymptomatic people are now being tested because of their job or whatever who would've never been tested before. I will be tested next week due to my job, otherwise I would not be.

And yet they still don't test people who come to the ER unless they show several symptoms or are going to have surgery which is odd.
    06-28-20 06:06 PM
    What is most disturbing to me is the avid support and admiration for Trump that he espouses. Also there have been thinly veiled links to race , the bad people (blacks and hispanics) live in that part of town.... need to buy a gun to protect myself from these people. Chuck, man up and admit that Trump is a total disaster both in his handling of healthcare, race relations and international relations. Allies are treated like dirt bags, former enemies are now in favour. These are scary traits for a leader to have and daily defends himself by lying and misleading the nation on Everything.
    06-28-20 06:08 PM
    We need to take a left turn at Albuquerque instead of a right turn.

Not referencing left and right parties either. Just need Pantlessness
    grover5 likes this.
    06-28-20 06:11 PM
    It's a beautiful summer evening, I'm going to enjoy it
    grover5 likes this.
    06-28-20 06:12 PM
    I don’t rationalize doing nothing about the climate. I recycle although I know it will do no good. I drive a 20 year old SUV instead throwing it away for a new vehicles although reality is that I don’t want to spend $75K on a new one too.

I’m also smart enough to know that anything I do supporting anyone different than President Trump would just yield more dismal results. The system is designed for the people calling the shots to enrich themselves. I’ll take the Reagans or Trumps with an ideology bend or the Bushs and Trumps with their business angle.

The game is zero sum. I’ll take a Reagan or Trump with the attempt of America First attitude because we can’t and won’t be able to get along with every other nation. Other countries want USA resources and USA wants other countries resources.

Why did United States survive when the Soviet Union didn’t? Because there’s no such thing as the collective good for everyone. Social justice is something that makes people feel good it’s not a sustainable economic model.
    Twisted. Very twisted. I as a human being cannot relate to you.
    06-28-20 06:24 PM
    Twisted. Very twisted. I as a human being cannot relate to you.
    Not everyone can accept reality from different varying situations.
    06-28-20 06:35 PM
    Moosehead tonight, tomorrow and for the next 2 weeks
    06-28-20 06:54 PM
    Everyone welcome, 50 maximum and social distancing in effect.
    grover5 and kbz1960 like this.
    06-28-20 06:56 PM
    Everyone welcome, 50 maximum and social distancing in effect.
    Is your shed-bo 300ft in diameter?
    grover5 likes this.
    06-28-20 07:02 PM
    Daily confirmed deaths per million, averaged, comparing a couple of select nations.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/d...D~USA~OWID_WRL

I don't look at the hopkins site anymore. Takes too long to load on my tablet. I find this site more straightforward.
    Last edited by spARTacus; 06-28-20 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
    06-28-20 07:06 PM
    ...and tests per thousand comparison. The US is certainly doing more testing.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/d...AN~NLD~GBR~USA
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-20 07:08 PM
    Multi level
    Is your shed-bo 300ft in diameter?
    06-28-20 07:10 PM
    ...and daily confirmed cases per million.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/d...D~USA~OWID_WRL

If one looks at only this last graph, without also looking at the deaths graph, one might be motivated to think that the more testing is simply exposing the silent carriers.
    06-28-20 07:11 PM
    It's a beautiful summer evening, I'm going to enjoy it
    Good call. We have some nice summer rain showers right now. Very calming I must say.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-20 07:16 PM
618,114 ... 2345923460234612346223463 ...