Who cares either way? I don’t care... Nobody is going to enforce anywhere.. With all the BLM stuff, it would be impossible. Both sides would claim violation of rights. That’s already happened regarding sheltering and demonstrating.

Just stay inside and protect yourself. You do you as we saId , back in April during initial shutdown.
    I know you don't care. That was my point.
    06-27-20 09:28 PM
    I know you don't care. That was my point.
    So what’s your solution? That’s what I thought
    06-27-20 09:31 PM
    Living quite the dream there... So now the Covfefe-19 is the fault of BLM. Fake news.
    Who cares either way? I don’t care... Nobody is going to enforce anywhere.. With all the BLM stuff, it would be impossible. Both sides would claim violation of rights. That’s already happened regarding sheltering and demonstrating.

Just stay inside and protect yourself. You do you as we saId , back in April during initial shutdown.
    06-27-20 09:32 PM
    Living quite the dream there... So now the Covfefe-19 is the fault of BLM. Fake news.
    That’s not what I said... I’m just telling you what happened down here on both sides. Look it up.
    06-27-20 09:35 PM
    You may think us Podunkville people are uniformed. We have access to all of your media and we know what's going on. Unless you park your TV on Fox News..... You personally believe that money is worth more than the health / lives of your neighbors and citizens of your country. That is a statement, not a question. So when you have no regard for your fellow man, you have no right to voice an opinion.
    That’s not what I said... I’m just telling you what happened down here on both sides. Look it up.
    06-27-20 09:46 PM
    Got my beer delivery this morning. 10 cases of Moosehead Lager.
    Yuk. Moosehead was the first beer I had when arriving in NS. It tasted like crap to me but I figured I had an obligation to make it my regular beer, loyalty to the region and all of that. Then I later had a Keith's. It tasted like crap also first time I had it (probably because it was on tap and watered down where I first had it), but eventually became my beer.
    06-27-20 09:55 PM
    Does the LCBO deliver?
    Where is yama today?
    06-27-20 09:55 PM
    The moose always had an issue of being a bit skunky because of the green bottle. Beer bottles are brown for a reason and that is stop uv radiation (light) from turning the beer skunky. Any beer in clear or green bottles have the same issue. I ordered cans.
    Yuk. Moosehead was the first beer I had when arriving in NS. It tasted like crap to me but I figured I had an obligation to make it my regular beer, loyalty to the region and all of that. Then I later had a Keith's. It tasted like crap also first time I had it (probably because it was on tap and watered down where I first had it), but eventually became my beer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-27-20 10:00 PM
    You may think us Podunkville people are uniformed. We have access to all of your media and we know what's going on. Unless you park your TV on Fox News..... You personally believe that money is worth more than the health / lives of your neighbors and citizens of your country. That is a statement, not a question. So when you have no regard for your fellow man, you have no right to voice an opinion.
    My channels are CNBC first and Fox Business second. CNN doesn’t have a business channel. My job is to manage people’s money....
    06-27-20 10:03 PM
    Great for you!
    My channels are CNBC first and Fox Business second. CNN doesn’t have a business channel. My job is to manage people’s money....
    06-27-20 10:06 PM
    Great for you!
    Yamahammer I think you need to let it go a bit.
    06-27-20 10:12 PM
    Does the LCBO deliver?
    I don't think so.
    06-27-20 10:13 PM
    That would be a crime in these times of Covfefe-19! In Manitoba I can get 10 cases delivered for $8. Check into it.
    I don't think so.
    06-27-20 10:16 PM
    I've been letting it go since the chicken thighs my wife made on Wednesday. Woof
    Yamahammer I think you need to let it go a bit.
    06-27-20 10:18 PM
    So what’s your solution? That’s what I thought
    Solution? To your problems? That's not my job. That's up to you.
    06-27-20 10:52 PM
    Solution? To your problems? That's not my job. That's up to you.
    I’m fine where I’m at. You’re the one complaining about my thoughts.
    06-27-20 11:06 PM
    You are the one that wants to gun up?
    06-27-20 11:35 PM
    If you're good then so be it. I just stated my position. We can move on. This is the pantless zone.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-27-20 11:36 PM
    My apologies to you all. Last night I posted that I could no longer entertain having discussions with Chuck. My bad, I got drawn back in. Carry on, stay home, wear a mask IF you have to go out, don't go to the bar or restaurant and make sure this November you annihilate the Republican Party in the election.
    grover5 and misterabrasive like this.
    06-27-20 11:54 PM
    You are the one that wants to gun up?
    Yes because when seconds count, law enforcement is only minutes away.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-20 06:06 AM
    If you're good then so be it. I just stated my position. We can move on. This is the pantless zone.
    When I’m done, I’ll let you know.
    06-28-20 06:07 AM
    ...The governments of Florida all rely on sales tax. All the people here including old people vote for sales tax instead of income tax
    You guys don't pay any income tax? Only sales tax? What about for federal level?

Taxes in Canada are multi layered. Provincial sales tax on most items, then federal goods and services tax on most items also (well, in some provinces I think the provincial and federal sales tax are now "harmonized" together into a single tax). Then, income tax also at the provincial and federal level each year. Then, property tax also at the municipal level. Then, service fees also at different levels (eg: license/plate renewals, building permits, water, sewer, CFP contributions,UE premiums, etc....). However, overall a lot is also provided back for all of what we pay (eg: OHIP, CPP, EI...). There are lots of debates periodically in Canada about the system not working the way it should. For example, on average two of every five Canadian households do not actually pay anything towards federally and provincially funded expenses such as health care, education, community and social services, national defence, public safety, and one household of every five pays much more than 70 per cent of all of those costs. Something I think because of tax rates and what people have to pay based on their incomes, and then tax credit levels depending on their circumstances, etc... Overall however, I think it is holding together well enough for now.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-20 07:40 AM
    ...BLM...
    What is BLM?
    06-28-20 07:49 AM
    Everyone pays federal taxes. Well..... Except for the rich and famous. But not every state has a state income tax, Florida is one of a handful that does not.
    You guys don't pay any income tax? Only sales tax? What about for federal level?

Taxes in Canada are multi layered. Provincial sales tax on most items, then federal goods and services tax on most items also (well, in some provinces I think the provincial and federal sales tax are now "harmonized" together into a single tax). Then, income tax also at the provincial and federal level each year. Then, property tax also at the municipal level. Then, service fees also at different levels (eg: license/plate renewals, building permits, water, sewer, CFP contributions,UE premiums, etc....). However, overall a lot is also provided back for all of what we pay (eg: OHIP, CPP, EI...). There are lots of debates periodically in Canada about the system not working the way it should. For example, on average two of every five Canadian households do not actually pay anything towards federally and provincially funded expenses such as health care, education, community and social services, national defence, public safety, and one household of every five pays much more than 70 per cent of all of those costs. Something I think because of tax rates and what people have to pay based on their incomes, and then tax credit levels depending on their circumstances, etc... Overall however, I think it is holding together well enough for now.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-28-20 08:07 AM
    Black Lives Matter
    What is BLM?
    06-28-20 08:07 AM
618,114 ... 2345623457234582345923460 ...