Been hot since 7am here. Attachment 448826
    You're probably use to it
    06-27-20 12:09 PM
    Pretty much. I do go out and walk about 2.5 miles usually around noon and we usually have a good breeze so it's not too bad.
    You're probably use to it
    06-27-20 12:14 PM
    Pretty much. I do go out and walk about 2.5 miles usually around noon and we usually have a good breeze so it's not too bad.
    Be careful. You're old

I kid
    misterabrasive likes this.
    06-27-20 12:48 PM
    Create a very fake profile, Hugh Jasse, Amanda Kisandhug, then link friends and expose
    Yeah that maybe would work as a brand new and generic honey pot approach per say. In my case however these scammers are specifically targeting us (a small group of us as main organizers for a community based club that is also affiliated with a provincial and national governing body). They seem to be getting awareness of our email addresses and names (and in some cases even our roles) from the web (not hard, but they obviously have put at least a little effort into it and are basically now trying to do social engineering) and then try to mimic one of us to convince others of us to try to go out and get gift cards from them. It's kind of pathetic how they try to do it (very obvious once we taught the others to look at the real email addresses and not the spoofable display name field) and more now of a periodic annoyance than anything else. However, having a sure way to get rid of them once and for all would be nice.
    Last edited by spARTacus; 06-27-20 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling and punctuation.
    06-27-20 01:31 PM
    Drained and refilled the tranny fluid
    What day of the week is it again?
    06-27-20 01:35 PM
    Wow. I haven't paid attention to COVID news the last little while, and now the media seems to be reporting that case numbers are going through the roof in the US, and hard hit areas like Floridia and southern US. You guys ok? Is this real or more miss information?
    06-27-20 01:40 PM
    Yeah that maybe would work as a brand new and generic honey pot approach per say. In my case however these scammers are specifically targeting us (a small group of us as main organizers for a community based club that is also affiliated with a provincial and national governing body). They seem to be getting awareness of our email addresses and names (and in some cases even our roles) from the web (not hard, but they obviously have put at least a little effort into it and are basically now trying to do social engineering) and then try to mimic one of us to convince others of us to try to go out and get gift cards from them. It's kind of pathetic how they try to do it (very obvious once we taught the others to look at the real email addresses and not the spoofable display name field) and more now of a periodic annoyance than anything else. However, having a sure way to get rid of them once and for all would be nice.
    In my planning business, the identity theft and related crimes training always suggests to report to authorities but no to engage. Increases abilities for criminal to dedicate and expand resources against you.
    06-27-20 01:42 PM
    In my planning business, the identity theft and related crimes training always suggests to report to authorities but no to engage. Increases abilities for criminal to dedicate and expand resources against you.
    Sounds like good advice.
    06-27-20 01:48 PM
    Been hot since 7am here. Attachment 448826
    And muggy I'd bet.
    06-27-20 05:35 PM
    Wow. I haven't paid attention to COVID news the last little while, and now the media seems to be reporting that case numbers are going through the roof in the US, and hard hit areas like Floridia and southern US. You guys ok? Is this real or more miss information?
    Of course it's real. Florida and the South ignored science and opened up early. This is the result of that.
    06-27-20 05:36 PM
    Saturday!
    06-27-20 05:36 PM
    You are correct there!
    Be careful. You're old

I kid
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-27-20 05:43 PM
    What day of the week is it again?
    Saturday, I think
    06-27-20 05:48 PM
    It's real. We are doing well here. We did not buy in to the "opening up". Still mostly staying in except for picking up groceries and doctor appointments. We had a good idea that things were going to get bad long before they improve. Too many ignorant idiots down here. We also wear masks and keep our distance whenever we have to interact with anyone. Again, too many ignorant idiots here.
    grover5 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-27-20 05:49 PM
    Yup!
    And muggy I'd bet.
    06-27-20 05:50 PM
    Not only ignored science but bowed down to the dear leader.
    Of course it's real. Florida and the South ignored science and opened up early. This is the result of that.
    grover5 and anon(10694483) like this.
    06-27-20 05:51 PM
    Saturday, I think
    Alien day.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-27-20 05:52 PM
    Not only ignored science but bowed down to the dear leader.
    That's what it comes down too. Quite an odd cult.
    06-27-20 05:53 PM
    We tried to order Chinese last night but the place closed before we could. So we ordered pizza. That Means tonight is red brats for dinner.
    06-27-20 05:54 PM
    Those crazy communist brats.
    06-27-20 05:54 PM
    ...Florida and the South ignored science and opened up early. This is the result of that.
    I fear that parts of Canada (specifically Ontario) is going to be a few weeks behind you with our numbers going back up. There isn't any indication of that yet, but the "opening up" mentality is present here also, maybe a bit less dramatic with what your leaders have been going on about that probably contributed to what is now happening.

Odly, when looking at the stories from history and the Spanish Flu, and when things opened up too early with the second wave then more disastrous than the first, you'd think that the world would have learned.
    grover5, kbz1960 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-27-20 06:10 PM
    It's real. We are doing well here. We did not buy in to the "opening up". Still mostly staying in except for picking up groceries and doctor appointments. We had a good idea that things were going to get bad long before they improve. Too many ignorant idiots down here. We also wear masks and keep our distance whenever we have to interact with anyone. Again, too many ignorant idiots here.
    See above.
    06-27-20 06:11 PM
    Beer so far.
    Where is yama today?
    06-27-20 06:13 PM
    Damn. We're going to have to use hamburger rolls. That's a fail on my part.
    06-27-20 07:04 PM
    Where is yama today?
    I haven't seen him. Sometimes he gets mad and takes a break.
    06-27-20 07:05 PM
618,114 ... 2345423455234562345723458 ...