I meant it's sad that you respond that way. In no way would I ever support having guns.
    When people start protesting over the peaceful line, my option would be to do what the guy in the article did although I’m not sure how far protestors went. They were looking to start problems since protests weren’t effective in their opinion.
    06-24-20 10:36 PM
    Then as a good Catholic you should have intervened and spread the love
    When people start protesting over the peaceful line, my option would be to do what the guy in the article did although I’m not sure how far protestors went. They were looking to start problems since protests weren’t effective in their opinion.
    06-24-20 10:40 PM
    You are the problem.
    I don’t live in Podunkville where you live. In Tampa, we’ve had violent riots here every five years on average in the Bay Area. Looting and riots in the rough neighborhoods including about 5 minutes from where I originally grew up on the other side of interstate. That’s also just five minutes from where I live.

Read the linked article. That shopping center is where the high school kids hang out to be safe. The parents in that area happen to be racially diverse just well-off. Apparently, protesting has evolved to intimidation.
    06-24-20 10:43 PM
    You'll have to explain why Tampa keeps on having riots... But it's really sad that they cancelled Cops, the best stuff was always from Hillsborough.
    I don’t live in Podunkville where you live. In Tampa, we’ve had violent riots here every five years on average in the Bay Area. Looting and riots in the rough neighborhoods including about 5 minutes from where I originally grew up on the other side of interstate.

Read the linked article. That shopping center is where the high school kids hang out to be safe. The parents in that area happen to be racially diverse just well-off. Apparently, protesting has evolved to intimidation.
    06-24-20 10:47 PM
    Then as a good Catholic you should have intervened and spread the love
    Apparently, that’s part of the reason for the directed targeting. High school always had retired TPD armed security. Now we have private military contractor armed security.
    06-24-20 10:48 PM
    Insane once again. This is the way you want to live? There sure are a lot of companies and Senators and Governors that would like to. Cha Ching
    Apparently, that’s part of the reason for the directed targeting. High school always had retired TPD armed security. Now we have private military contractor armed security.
    Edit... I forgot POTUS
    grover5 likes this.
    06-24-20 10:52 PM
    You'll have to explain why Tampa keeps on having riots... But it's really sad that they cancelled Cops, the best stuff was always from Hillsborough.
    Actually, Pasco has taken over title now. But many of the Hillsborough episodes were in my area (Brandon) so we enjoyed those. I’ve actually known several of deputies on the show.

Hillsborough is where the giant Confederate flag is flown as well. Everybody has the right to protest but only peacefully. Friend of mine had their leased gas station burned down in Tampa riots couple weeks ago. Their longtime 25+ year tenant, from that neighborhood lost his livelihood.
    06-24-20 10:54 PM
    Cry me a river. 244 years of a Constitution written by rich white men who were slave owners, still endures to this day. Poor guy lost his gas station. Cry me a river
    Actually, Pasco has taken over title now. But many of the Hillsborough episodes were in my area (Brandon) so we enjoyed those. I’ve actually known several of deputies on the show.

Hillsborough is where the giant Confederate flag is flown as well. Everybody has the right to protest but only peacefully. Friend of mine had their leased gas station burned down in Tampa riots couple weeks ago. Their longtime 25+ year tenant, from that neighborhood lost his livelihood.
    grover5 likes this.
    06-24-20 10:59 PM
    Insane once again. This is the way you want to live? There sure are a lot of companies and Senators and Governors that would like to. Cha Ching
    Edit... I forgot POTUS
    I’m one that we’re included with that crowd I guess. Maybe we’ll get Trump for high school graduation. My daughters and some of their classmates requested at their school and their brothers and classmates have done same too.

POTUS gets protection so at least we’re allowed the hardware
    06-24-20 11:02 PM
    Podunkville is nice. Our Province of 1.4 million has 15 active Covfefe-19 cases. Keep the border closed
    I’m one that we’re included with that crowd I guess. Maybe we’ll get Trump for high school graduation. My daughters and some of their classmates requested at their school and their brothers and classmates have done same too.

POTUS gets protection so at least we’re allowed the hardware
    grover5 likes this.
    06-24-20 11:06 PM
    Cry me a river. 244 years of a Constitution written by rich white men who were slave owners, still endures to this day. Poor guy lost his gas station. Cry me a river
    The guy isn’t white and he served the black community with credit. My friend, the daughter of wealthy family that owns the station, has insurance. They own 400 stations. It’s their lease holder that loses his livelihood until he decides what his options are.
    06-24-20 11:07 PM
    Semantics... why were the people rioting? You sure have a lot of wealthy friends but you still sell stuff like a carney salesman? Lol
    The guy isn’t white and he served the black community with credit. My friend, the daughter of wealthy family that owns the station, has insurance. They own 400 stations. It’s their lease holder that loses his livelihood until he decides what his options are.
    misterabrasive and grover5 like this.
    06-24-20 11:10 PM
    Did you just hear yourself.... "He served the black community with credit." WTF is that supposed to mean?
    06-24-20 11:12 PM
    Podunkville is nice. Our Province of 1.4 million has 15 active Covfefe-19 cases. Keep the border closed
    What does have to do with COVID-19 other than all the dumbasses protesting on either side? Florida is 22-23 million with Hillsborough bigger than your province. I did my part without the guns for part of my life. If the racists on either side want to argue or intimidate, I’ll equally respond. I’ve always said that I’d drag anyone that bothered my kids, regardless of color as I live where I live. Black racists are no better than White racists. Theyre all dirtbag racists
    kbz1960 and misterabrasive like this.
    06-24-20 11:13 PM
    Semantics... why were the people rioting? You sure have a lot of wealthy friends but you still sell stuff like a carney salesman? Lol
    That’s how my family made our money...I’ve always had my ties and that doesn’t change
    06-24-20 11:15 PM
    Did you just hear yourself.... "He served the black community with credit." WTF is that supposed to mean?
    What am I supposed to say? If the people needed groceries, he extended credit. It’s a very minority heavy community. It’s called Suitcase City on the northern side and the Dark Continent themed Busch Gardens on South and East side. Seminole Heights to South and West side with Hookers row.
    06-24-20 11:16 PM
    Not somewhere you would go?
    What am I supposed to say? If the people needed groceries, he extended credit. It’s a very minority heavy community.
    06-24-20 11:18 PM
    But you fit the profile of a racist from what you have been posting. Are you a dirtbag?
    What does have to do with COVID-19 other than all the dumbasses protesting on either side? Florida is 22-23 million with Hillsborough bigger than your province. I did my part without the guns for part of my life. If the racists on either side want to argue or intimidate, I’ll equally respond. I’ve always said that I’d drag anyone that bothered my kids, regardless of color as I live where I live. Black racists are no better than White racists. Theyre all dirtbag racists
    06-24-20 11:21 PM
    But you fit the profile of a racist from what you have been posting. Are you a dirtbag?
    Racist to who?
    06-24-20 11:27 PM
    You want Trump and Makinany. Live with it.
    Racist to who?
    06-24-20 11:30 PM
    Not somewhere you would go?
    Actually, my one branch office is just 1.5 miles from the riot area. I eat lunch in the area frequently. I went to USF there as well. It’s a rough area for many.
    06-24-20 11:31 PM
    According to who?!? They’re no different than Obama and Biden are.

White Pride/ Black Pride, it’s all racist. I’ve always believed that see no color but we’re different colors. Treat equally but acknowledge our different cultures.

Best part is you don’t get it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-24-20 11:39 PM
    McEnany, her brother and sister as well are good people. The nuns and priests loved them and let them live with their flaws too.

I never did understand what guns and self-defense issues you have? Those rights are for everyone
    06-24-20 11:45 PM
    Chuck, I differ 100% from your views. Leave it at that.
    06-25-20 12:46 AM
    Ended up with more meetings than expected today. But the day is over.
    Damn the luck on the first part
    06-25-20 10:07 AM
618,114 ... 2344823449234502345123452 ...