Forget Bernie... and forget the moron. You're confused!
    You don't have to "Take" either of them. If you support the moron, that's your prerogative. but you either haven't been paying attention or you've been watching Fox News in which case you haven't been paying attention. I've got nothing against Trump except he's a narcissistic, egocentric, paranoid schizophrenic, racist. Of course that's just my opinion. He is president and he's got a strong base of uneducated bible belt zombies, who think the issues are about his bad haircut, his showmanship , his void of any knowledge pertaining to reality. Even the Koch Brothers, who are responsible for grooming him and putting him in office have withdrawn their support along with the NRA and most of his own party.

I'm nostalgic for the days you could go to Washington and get billy clubbed and tear gassed. Now the circus has taken over and the best you can do is ride the merry-go-round and get a glimpse of the orange clown.

But enough about politics. Wanna debate religion???
    Please. Great idea.
    07-12-19 08:04 PM
    Nope because it's military people not the players. The players are employees getting paid to do a job. I don't want employees imposing their personal views on customers in my family business.
    Well said Chuck
    07-12-19 08:04 PM
    Nope because it's military people not the players. The players are employees getting paid to do a job. I don't want employees imposing their personal views on customers in my family business.
    The military are employees paid to do a job. Welcome to America. We get to express our opinions.
    07-12-19 08:06 PM
    Ordered a defender series case for my iPhone XS Max. This thing is huge. Crazy. It was huge on my old blackberries but those were smaller phones. How’s that for phone talk alien?
    07-12-19 08:08 PM
    Forget Bernie... and forget the moron. You're confused!
    You don't have to "Take" either of them. If you support the moron, that's your prerogative. but you either haven't been paying attention or you've been watching Fox News in which case you haven't been paying attention. I've got nothing against Trump except he's a narcissistic, egocentric, paranoid schizophrenic, racist. Of course that's just my opinion. He is president and he's got a strong base of uneducated bible belt zombies, who think the issues are about his bad haircut, his showmanship , his void of any knowledge pertaining to reality. Even the Koch Brothers, who are responsible for grooming him and putting him in office have withdrawn their support along with the NRA and most of his own party.

I'm nostalgic for the days you could go to Washington and get billy clubbed and tear gassed. Now the circus has taken over and the best you can do is ride the merry-go-round and get a glimpse of the orange clown.

But enough about politics. Wanna debate religion???
    I understand. You're trying to impress your current hippie girlfriend. I know you voted for Sarah
    07-12-19 08:09 PM
    Agree to disagree. Carry on.
    grover5 likes this.
    07-12-19 08:13 PM
    Please. Great idea.
    Whoa Muppet! Did I offend you? Sounds that way.
    If that's the case, then you agree with the inhumane treatment of the caged immigrants? The separating of children as young as 3 months old from their parents? The pedifiles and countless other sex scandles that is the Trump house of perverts? if that's the case, stay out of my way. If I misread you,Please accept my apology. (If you choose to simply ignore this I'll assume the worst.)
    07-12-19 09:06 PM
    That being said, anything I say about religion will offend anyone who is too weak to believe in themselves so they follow an amazing tale of fantasy!!
    07-12-19 09:09 PM
    If that's the case, then you agree with the inhumane treatment of the caged immigrants? The separating of children as young as 3 months old from their parents? The pedifiles and countless other sex scandles that is the Trump house of perverts? if that's the case, stay out of my way. If I misread you,Please accept my apology. (If you choose to simply ignore this I'll assume the worst.)
    Apology accepted.
    anon(10603236) likes this.
    07-12-19 09:13 PM
    That being said, anything I say about religion will offend anyone who is too weak to believe in themselves so they follow an amazing tale of fantasy!!
    Let’s hear some more.
    I feel anger with the parents who put their children in the situation. I'm the son of a Peruvian immigrant that came here in the 60s on a HB1 visa. I've had family come here and want to overstay their visa and I've refused to help them stay. This was during the 80s and 90s when Columbian and Peruvian cartels killed indiscriminately like the Mexican cartels today.

The people know the risk and choose to do it anyways. It's like hiding behind your kids to avoid danger.
    So, your family discourages free speech because it may not agree with your point of view?
    But your "opinion is OK? ("it's military people not the players......")
    grover5 likes this.
    07-12-19 09:16 PM
    I feel anger with the parents who put their children in the situation. I'm the son of a Peruvian immigrant that came here in the 60s on a HB1 visa. I've had family come here and want to overstay their visa and I've refused to help them stay. This was during the 80s and 90s when Columbian and Peruvian cartels killed indiscriminately like the Mexican cartels today.

The people know the risk and choose to do it anyways. It's like hiding behind your kids to avoid danger.
    You would turn your back on your own family who only want to escape looking for a better life???
    You'd have them killed indiscriminately... YOUR OWN FAMILY???
    That's just plain COLD!!

You fool no one hiding behind that flag.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 07-12-19 at 09:54 PM.
    grover5 likes this.
    07-12-19 09:18 PM
    So, your family discourages free speech because it may not agree with your point of view?
    But your "opinion is OK? ("it's military people not the players......")
    I believe in free speech when you're on your time, not on my dime when you're getting paid to do a job. I don't want you discussing things not part of the job whether or not I agree with them. My employees better not get into discussions about politics either way because they're getting paid to serve all customers and get all customers money regardless of views.
    07-12-19 09:26 PM
    I believe in free speech when you're on your time, not on my dime when you're getting paid to do a job. I don't want you discussing things not part of the job whether or not I agree with them. My employees better not get into discussions about politics either way because they're getting paid to serve all customers and get all customers money regardless of views.
    If that’s your stance then fine, it’s the same with the military. They are taxpayer employees. Do your job and keep your mouth shut. I don’t want to hear it. Get your *** in line and do what you’re told.
    07-12-19 09:31 PM
    I agree, they should not discuss things of this nature with customers!
    07-12-19 09:31 PM
    If that’s your stance then fine, it’s the same with the military. They are taxpayer employees. Do your job and keep your mouth shut. I don’t want to hear it. Get your *** in line and do what you’re told.
    What does that have to do with a military person off the clock at events? I don't expect them at sporting event if they're on the government clock..
    07-12-19 09:33 PM
    They aren’t military if they’re off the clock. They’re just another yahoo. I don’t care what they do. But if they do it under the guise of being military then they shut their hole.
    07-12-19 09:35 PM
    Maybe the Muppet is right. I really don't want our opinions to come between us, especially something as dumb as politics.
    Let's move on to religion.
    Who would like to start? class? CLASS??? CLLLASSS????
    07-12-19 09:37 PM
    Maybe the Muppet is right. I really don't want our opinions to come between us, especially something as dumb as politics.
    Let's move on to religion.
    Who would like to start? class? CLASS??? CLLLASSS????
    The alien is wise. In this moment. A rare moment for that. I believe God is a walrus. See, I started.
    07-12-19 09:39 PM
    What does that have to do with a military person off the clock at events? I don't expect them at sporting event if they're on the government clock..
    The military pays the NFL for the exposure.
    grover5 likes this.
    07-12-19 09:40 PM
    OK! Everyone pick their drug of choice. Muppet... Martini.
    Chuck whatever you like....
    Buckethead...the cheapest beer around. (because nothings to cheap for you!!!LOL
    Me? I'll drop a tab and will meet up later , looking and feeling our best!

Seriously, (and I don't do serious) Let's not go down this path. I don't want it to divide us to a place that there's no coming back from.
    grover5 and kbz1960 like this.
    07-12-19 09:44 PM
    The military pays the NFL for the exposure.
    If the military is paying for something and it's been authorized, it's just like when Macdill AFB is opened to public for air shows. I'm sure it's for recruiting and show of force. Nothing like the A-10s or the F-22 screaming over. Can you imagine what an enemy combatant must think in the war zones? Either way, if the soldier is on the job, they get paid to do as told.
    07-12-19 09:47 PM
    The alien is wise. In this moment. A rare moment for that. I believe God is a walrus. See, I started.
    Well, that's no good! If there was a god, I could agree it could be a Walrus!

Start over. Let someone else go first.
    07-12-19 09:50 PM
    OK! Everyone pick their drug of choice. Muppet... Martini.
    Chuck whatever you like....
    Buckethead...the cheapest beer around. (because nothings to cheap for you!!!LOL
    Me? I'll drop a tab and will meet up later , looking and feeling our best!

Seriously, (and I don't do serious) Let's not go down this path. I don't want it to divide us to a place that there's no coming back from.
    I think we're ok as long as we respectfully discuss. I agree that I'd never like to lose any CB friends as I believe everyone has a right to view. It's what real freedom is about.
    anon(10603236) likes this.
    07-12-19 09:51 PM
618,114 ... 2302823029230302303123032 ...