I found some more settings near the top of the Forums page. Not the heart (I actually don't see that symbol up there) but the gear. Going through the various options now, looking for where to turn notifications back off.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    Good luck
    05-27-19 12:23 AM
    Thanks... a lot of settings have changed since the last time I looked. (Did you know we can now subscribe to hashtags? Who does that? lol) I do not see a way to turn just the emails letting you know someone has posted in a subscribed thread to OFF - without turning off ALL emails from CB. I may have to *gasp* unsubscribe! Well it's not like I'm not in here regularly anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good luck
    Last edited by Ragbert; 05-27-19 at 01:05 AM.
    05-27-19 12:37 AM
    What do you call a man with no arm and no legs floating in a lake?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-27-19 04:36 AM
    George Raft.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-19 07:35 AM
    George Raft.
    Close.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-27-19 07:39 AM

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Bob.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-27-19 07:39 AM
    That was my next choice.
    Bob.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-19 08:33 AM
    Thanks... a lot of settings have changed since the last time I looked. (Did you know we can now subscribe to hashtags? Who does that? lol) I do not see a way to turn just the emails letting you know someone has posted in a subscribed thread to OFF - without turning off ALL emails from CB. I may have to *gasp* unsubscribe! Well it's not like I'm not in here regularly anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There was a big issue with that awhile back and I don't remember where the setting was buried.
    05-27-19 09:26 AM
    Sputneek dropped in wildstone check Rags missed posts snorted not the piano man Grover meeting Yama warp Alien returns and dips birds in milk have some Dustbunny questions sanding block answers hump day check weeeee how’s the leg Yama’s other therapy the shadow check check check sharing is caring shed-bo pee can’t see belly too big voops pills grapes duck Dustbunny milked a cat Yama kinky checking sanding blocks closet coming out dezzy rants political crap zones FOF reality check Grover missed a lot backwards check Tim pops in Polish Finnish Yama circus monkeys Heidi Canada Yama’s fault pot run always fault Zed contains ring stuck to Yama’s buttocks Rip Van Ragbert pattern placement bigger on camera Grover periods Yama TWSS pickle spears Lostone out of town rant rant check checked and double checked lead underwear Peter Pan make up not on same page hokey pokey beer bear tree Alien on and off slimmer with a glimmer pacing for rants depends leaks shhhh eggs pants no pants allowed Zee Zed Rags only responds once don’t call late for dinner Alien clucks it 98 bottles of beer can can’t bottled water uppity Grover cooks Dustnotes never make sense likes check check insane mode Yama skirt steaks check it lost big head full on Alien mode what did with the real Alien Fluffy! Art Z10 because of 5G Canadian connection riddles damn the luck weeeee yellow brick road where’s Z Rags pics no more Train waits turn off notifications Yama settles Rags sets all aboard the tempur train feel bad feel way not this again waited and Rags snags the 572K pantless post
    grover5 likes this.
    05-27-19 10:29 AM
    Must be very bored today.
    Sputneek dropped in wildstone check Rags missed posts snorted not the piano man Grover meeting Yama warp Alien returns and dips birds in milk have some Dustbunny questions sanding block answers hump day check weeeee how’s the leg Yama’s other therapy the shadow check check check sharing is caring shed-bo pee can’t see belly too big voops pills grapes duck Dustbunny milked a cat Yama kinky checking sanding blocks closet coming out dezzy rants political crap zones FOF reality check Grover missed a lot backwards check Tim pops in Polish Finnish Yama circus monkeys Heidi Canada Yama’s fault pot run always fault Zed contains ring stuck to Yama’s buttocks Rip Van Ragbert pattern placement bigger on camera Grover periods Yama TWSS pickle spears Lostone out of town rant rant check checked and double checked lead underwear Peter Pan make up not on same page hokey pokey beer bear tree Alien on and off slimmer with a glimmer pacing for rants depends leaks shhhh eggs pants no pants allowed Zee Zed Rags only responds once don’t call late for dinner Alien clucks it 98 bottles of beer can can’t bottled water uppity Grover cooks Dustnotes never make sense likes check check insane mode Yama skirt steaks check it lost big head full on Alien mode what did with the real Alien Fluffy! Art Z10 because of 5G Canadian connection riddles damn the luck weeeee yellow brick road where’s Z Rags pics no more Train waits turn off notifications Yama settles Rags sets all aboard the tempur train feel bad feel way not this again waited and Rags snags the 572K pantless post
    05-27-19 10:44 AM
    Or high. Or both.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-19 10:45 AM
    BuZZ Notes!

kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-19 12:51 PM
    Use to do one of these at every 1K milestone
    05-27-19 12:51 PM
    BuZZ Notes!

05-27-19 12:52 PM
    That was my next choice.
    Another option would have been "screwed"

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-27-19 04:20 PM
    Another option would have been "screwed"

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    ...and actually, that's the punchline for another joke also, but I don't fully remember it right now.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-19 04:21 PM
    What we need in here is an in house Dear Abby. Who wants the job, if we don't already know...

First question: When you enter a building and there are 2 doors, which someone ahead of you holds the doors open for you, when should you say thank you?
    Correction: You may leave your shoes at the door "in House," but you leave your pants in "Asylum."
    And this being the opposite of Dear Abby, where WE ask for advice and Abby responds with some off the wall suggestion, I believe a few minor adjustments are needed. First the name. Abby is a "she." Her evil twin brother is Yabby
    Yabby (pronounced like Gabby (someone who talks a lot) change the Gab, to Yab and we have Yabby .
    And considering he's lost his head and going by his avatar I can see why he's in no hurry to find it.. ... "Dear" doesn't quite work for me... But "Hey," is a natural and we as Pantless don't want to blend in , but still wanna stay within good taste being "family friendly."
    So... What we have is a guy who's lost his head, in Asylum, wants to ask the questions AND wants to give US advice. I think it's brilliant!!

Now,
    THis question isn't all that simple to answer.because it's a simple generic question I'd wanna know what part of town this building was in and the business. But, i can ascertain that the "someone" is most likely you, which would suggest the seedy side of town. ( So, now that I've set the scene, I'll keep my head and Rant another day.) But,,I must assume that you don't know the answer or you wouldn't be asking the question AND an answer doesn't require a response unless you're intentions are to debate it and that spells R-A-N-T.

So...
    Q: When you enter a building and there are 2 doors, which someone ahead of you holds the doors open for you, when should you say thank you?
    A: Hey Yabby!
    All things considered, I'd have one of my bodyguards shoot you, thereby replacing you to hold the doors and I don't have to thank them because I pay them.

Now THAT was fun!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-27-19 at 06:30 PM.
    05-27-19 05:03 PM
    I did like Three Little Maids from School. :-) If you've never seen it, Yama, watch the movie "Topsy Turvy". It's so much fun!
    So, you like little girls in uniform, huh? ( I'm not making judgements, It's just an observation)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-19 05:10 PM
    Sputneek dropped in...Rags snags the 572K pantless post
    Repeat every 1K please, but different content.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-27-19 05:16 PM
    Before I completely lose it and rant about why and what I lost.... REGARDING EMAILS: in your setting you subscribe or not to individual "threads." and if you're "following" that thread. . No follow= no email. Same with Posts or Replies.
    If it's not enough that there's a number next to the envelope ... then you (generally speaking) are a spoiled brat and someone should slap your parents.

Now to maneuver through a field of stupid human landmines......
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-27-19 at 06:28 PM.
    05-27-19 05:32 PM
    Me too. But why all of a sudden the statement?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    He was trying to get back on track, having been derailed (jokes??) and trying to avoid an imminent crash!
    I don't think jokes means what you think it means. (but then, I'm not from around here)
    05-27-19 05:47 PM
    Hey Yama... I really liked you're idea for the Hey Yabby thing. But, Pantless Intellect has no description so you just never know.
    Although, conversations about the number you hit and debating why it was missed is always a good point of reference. I'm not making judgement saying it's worse or better. just that it's outside the confines of what you might believe defines intellect!
    05-27-19 06:02 PM
    BuZZ Notes!

And, who can forget the ever-so-popular LOST NOTES?? (the question is rhetorical)
    05-27-19 06:06 PM
    I can come up with some stupid human jokes ( I'm a team player) mine just tend to be about "real" stupid human things.

An example of why I say "stupid" humans is your failure to grasp the English Language.
    Ya know..like,
    You Park in Driveways, Drive on Parkways, Pay money on Freeways and you don't give it a second thought.

I wanna know why sheep don't shrink when it rains. or
    Why they call what doctors do...Practice!
    I wanna know why Lemon Juice is made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons.
    I wanna know why..only in America.. do they have Braille lettering on drive-up ATM machines.

I wanna know who's responsible for the Faulty Wiring in humans and punch him right right in face.
    05-27-19 06:26 PM
    It's human free will and the strive for more/better.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-27-19 06:36 PM
618,114 ... 2288022881228822288322884 ...