I'm not one to be contrary BUT I don't have a calendar and I always know what day it is.
    And I was never here.

Before i responded and after considering who you were directing your opinion to ,I'm not debating what you said.
    I don't look for exceptions to things but (generally speaking) people don't understand that what they say is merely their opinion which they heard someone else say and every once in a while someone will quote something that has nothing to do with anything.
    Having said that, I do take into consideration that maybe I don't know what I'm talking about and the reply is right on!
    Thing is I always know what I'm talking about. Point is: at least I ponder what disorder ails the responder.

BTW: I have a bridge for sale !!!
    Cheech and Chong
    TheDustBunnyBuster likes this.
    05-24-19 10:35 AM
    Very generous of you to offer, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I have my own leakage concerns.
    Depends
    05-24-19 10:35 AM
    I'm feeling some hostility here.
    I have fun and I NEVER do it to be disrespectful. Please tell me if you feel I'm coming off that way and I'll back off.
    My comedic style has a bit of sarcasm in it... Honestly, everything I've said has been in fun. I would never purposely say anything to upset you.

I don't know if you got to know JayDee, but the first time I replied to a post of hers, she went ballistic. After we talked and she knew where I was coming from... we become close friends..talking on the phone,etc for over 7 years.
    Don't worry! That's not a threat. (LOL)

I would really like to get your feedback on this. say it as straightforward as you can. Trust me, nothing you say will upset me. It can only help me to grow to see myself in another persons eyes.

Sincerely....
    Hard to read intent in text.

Just saying
    05-24-19 10:36 AM
    Now you're making me feel that I hurt your feelings. If you really want to get worked over I'd refer the Sanding Block to mess with your head. He knows where you live because he's been there. Nothing you say to me bothers me BTW. I wear big boy lead boxers.
    Do they leak?
    05-24-19 10:37 AM
    A recount? Ok, here we go again......

99 bottles of beer in the tree, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer in the tree.....

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I might play later
    05-24-19 10:37 AM
    Zed, you really missed him! That's sweet.
    Shhhhhh

Don't tell him
    05-24-19 10:38 AM
    It's been about a year and I was just playing catch up.
    The direction changed, and Yama took over the Pantless Throne and I think he told me (indirectly) to go away.
    I remember saying if that's what it takes to bring back the People and Spirit that was the Pantless of old ... but if nothing changes after a year, I may drop in.
    This is me dropping in.
    I've had a few moments of clarity here and there, but no damage!
    I'm on a constant Happy High.

I've come to realize that human stupidity is a bottomless pit and in my observation on this planets "higher Intelligence" it turns out Humans are very far down the list.
    Many animals have become extinct, never to be...again.
    The Human Animal has already caused its own destruction.

The Court Jester has made it pretty clear, he won't leave and would love to see if that Button really works. If we get past that, there is still a war coming and this time it'll be fought on U.S. soul. The U.S has been at war 224 out 244 years since it's independence. And what WAS the largest and most powerful terrorist organization on the planet before the circus clown arrived is now the laughing stock by the rest of the world.
    But, this isn't the time to worry. Instead, enjoy the journey and celebrate every new day to the fullest because you never know when your destination will sneak up behind you and bite you in the but t !

There's a difference between Ignorance and stupidity.
    Ignorance is not a bad word. It simply means "unaware of."
    Stupidity is knowing your ignorance and doing nothing about it.
    (J.Lawren)

Beam me up!
    I want to be beamed up too
    05-24-19 10:40 AM
    Thanks Yama!
    I like the Sanding Block idea. Maybe I'll try it when I get out of Shock Therapy!
    (It won't mess with my hair, will it?)
    Sanding block is a poster, well Nick name for one
    05-24-19 10:42 AM
    The eggs were in your pants?
    05-24-19 10:46 AM
    Glad and relieved that you found yourself here again. Too much Pantless loss over the past year. (I know, I know - dangling participles... but if I know what they are, I'm allowed to dangle them!)

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    Eggs?
    05-24-19 10:49 AM
    Ohhh! Thank You, Mr. Muppet! If not for you, I would have totally forgotten.

Haven't you had enough, yet? It's not bad enough you think you need permission (by way of Holidays) to celebrate?
    It's not enough that you've been made to feel guilty if you don't spend money you don't have on things that represent the holiday in question, which are created by the corporations for the soul purpose of making you buy products you don't want.

Spending money you don't have on products you don't want!! Money you don't have on products you don't want!! And don't forget to add tax.

It's time to make a stand! Do you even know why or what you're going to Celebrate this Memorial Day? You're going to Party. You're going to BBQ and drink Alcohol A N D.... most important THE PARADE. WHY??
    To show how American You are? Nooooooo!
    To show what a great and heartfelt human you are? Nooooo!
    To eliminate any guilt you feel knowing you're not alone? Yessssssss!!

WHY??? Because you're celebrating WAR.
    You're celebrating the DEATH of your sons and daughters, your Mothers and fathers.
    You're celebrating a corrupt government who sent your people, the American People to some foreign place you can't even pronounce over nothing more than a P ing contest . And if you think you're celebrating those that came home , what about the countless and nameless who didn't make it? You just gonna write them off? "Well, if they didn't make it back they must not have been very good at their job?"
    No matter how you define it, you're guilty of celebrating WAR... DEATH....DESTRUCTION.....

If you really care and want to show your support .... DON'T LET THEM GO !!
    There is no logical reason for war. In the 248 years since America's independence, The United States has been at war for 228 years.
    YES! American has been at war for 228 of 248 years. And we haven't won any of them, because there are no winners in war. Only death!

And before anyone says I'm unAmerican or that I don't support those brave enough to give up everything for this country...
    I'm the only one here that is openly and publicly telling you how much I DO support them.
    But, I'm also the one telling you it's time to realize you give your support for ALL THE WRONG REASONS!! And if you believe because that's what you were told.... if you simply accept it without bothering to do a little research, Congratulations. You're a member of The Stupid Humans Club.

And here's where you have to make a choice. You either believe in god or you believe in War. But, you can't have them both unless you're willing to stop hiding in denial and face reality. You believe yet there has never been any proof, not a shred of evidence that JC even existed. There's no proof of any kind that Moses was real, either.
    If you believe in WAR, so be it. But, you first have to admit that you don't believe in Peace. Jesus, Lincoln , Gandha, Medger Evers , JFK, Martin Luther King, RFK and John Lennon were all outspoken advocates for peace. they were all assassinated.

Bottom line: Humans are a warring people. You're not fooling anyone to say god is love and in the same sentence every war has been fought in its name. If you're too weak to believe in yourself than just admit your superhero is really a warlord.

One last thing... while I personally believe you can accomplish everything without a gun... if you're a nazi.. you're dumber than a bag of hammers and should be shot on site.

This has been another "Proud To be An American" Moment.
    I'm LostBoy and I approve of this post!
    Full on alien
    anon(10603236) likes this.
    05-24-19 10:53 AM
    7 years and I can't remember if it's K, B, Z or Hey You!
    What?
    05-24-19 10:53 AM
    Checking in
    TheDustBunnyBuster likes this.
    05-24-19 10:54 AM
    Originally Posted by Lostboy5151

What?
    Whadaya mean, What!
    I went blank! Then I was gonna use your nick name. I remember it was longer (more letters) Blank!
    But I'm ok now. But, to be safe I'm writing it down on paper.

Kaaaa-Beee-Zeeee= Hey You ! or was it pfffft.
    05-24-19 01:57 PM
    I'm only going to respond to this bit I quoted below. The reason it's called "Memorial" Day is precisely because we remember those who lost their lives. Otherwise it would be called "Welcome Home" Day. But you know all this.

The rest of your rant.... well.... preacher » choir. :-)

... And if you think you're celebrating those that came home , what about the countless and nameless who didn't make it? You just gonna write them off?

05-24-19 02:02 PM
    You got that right!

Full on alien

kbz1960 likes this.
    05-24-19 02:05 PM
    Originally Posted by Lostboy5151

Whadaya mean, What!
    I went blank! Then I was gonna use your nick name. I remember it was longer (more letters) Blank!
    But I'm ok now. But, to be safe I'm writing it down on paper.

Kaaaa-Beee-Zeeee= Hey You ! or was it pfffft.
    Just don't call me late for dinner
    anon(10603236) likes this.
    05-24-19 02:08 PM
    Mountain Fresh. I hate soap and other non-edible products that try to smell like something edible. It's soap, so it should smell soapy. This cut lemon should small lemony. These sliced almonds should smell like almonds, but Jergens lotion shouldn't have a scent at all.

I'm still undecided if I want my plates to taste Mountain Fresh or Lemmony?

kbz1960 likes this.
    05-24-19 02:15 PM
    Checking in
    How long they keeping you for observation this time?
    I hope you got your old chair and window view.
    Don't be surprised if they start charging rent. I've been telling you for years.. It's the puppy chow.
    You can lead a dog to the fire truck. and you Could teach him how to chase it... but there comes
    a limit to how many times you'll let yourself be fooled thinking he's ok and he trips another one under the wheels.

Don't Ask!
    But if I had to explain it.... imagine you're in the supermarket and you answer your mobile phone. You either stand in one place and get nothing done or you continue shopping till you hang up and are shocked that you have no recollection how your cart got filled . I had to stop bringing my phone in to the market.

Oh! Hey... uh (cluck it) YOU!
    tell me about JayDee. the whole when, why, how , where and hey you!
    05-24-19 02:24 PM
    Mountain Fresh. I hate soap and other non-edible products that try to smell like something edible. It's soap, so it should smell soapy. This cut lemon should small lemony. These sliced almonds should smell like almonds, but Jergens lotion shouldn't have a scent at all.
    Marketing gone berserk... is the new diet plan. I gave up using toilet bowl cleaner...the same brand 12 different flavors. OK, bad example.
    Baked Beans. Ya got home style, BBQ , Original, gramma's tangy. plus the other 22. So many choices. I feel like tangy at the store but what if i decide later on BBQ? So you stand there staring. same brand, the only visible difference is the kind. Then out of nowhere people start gathering , all staring. At that point, I'll start a conversation then suddenly " Attention K-Mart shoppers. We close in 5 minutes.
    In the end you get nothing but give 4 hours of your time staring at beans. And Tortilla chips?? Fagetabout it !!
    05-24-19 02:46 PM
    You have to believe you'll live long enough to buy beans again after you eat this week's purchase. You know, like "This week I'll try the home style, next week, maybe I'll try the BBQ and see which I prefer." The secret to happiness is believing there will always be a next week.
    Marketing gone berserk... is the new diet plan. I gave up using toilet bowl cleaner...the same brand 12 different flavors. OK, bad example.
    Baked Beans. Ya got home style, BBQ , Original, gramma's tangy. plus the other 22. So many choices. I feel like tangy at the store but what if i decide later on BBQ? So you stand there staring. same brand, the only visible difference is the kind. Then out of nowhere people start gathering , all staring. At that point, I'll start a conversation then suddenly " Attention K-Mart shoppers. We close in 5 minutes.
    In the end you get nothing but give 4 hours of your time staring at beans. And Tortilla chips?? Fagetabout it !!
    05-24-19 03:10 PM
    You have to believe you'll live long enough to buy beans again after you eat this week's purchase. You know, like "This week I'll try the home style, next week, maybe I'll try the BBQ and see which I prefer." The secret to happiness is believing there will always be a next week.
    I'd just buy a can of each variety and mix them all together. Then add some maple syrup.
    05-24-19 03:15 PM
    98 bottles of beer in the tree, 98 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 97 bottles of beer in the tree.
    05-24-19 04:11 PM
    Don't make me spell it out
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-houndstooth_02_sm.jpg  
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-24-19 04:13 PM
    Just...... no.

98 bottles of beer in the tree, 98 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 97 bottles of beer in the tree.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-24-19 04:15 PM
618,114 ... 2286822869228702287122872 ...