Then there was this guy with bone spurs that wouldn't work but ended up being number 1 in seniority. Probably didn't pay taxes either....
    grover5 likes this.
    05-23-19 06:56 PM
    You guys have scented garbage bags at the market in your area, right?
    I asked the manager the other day if he'd order Rotten Garbage Scent for me..... he said, he'd check! (seriously... he didn't get it)
    I was at a clothes store that had a big and tall section, I asked a sales girl on the floor if she could direct me to the short and fat section. She said she was new and went to ask someone. Being a prankster can be very rewarding. Last time I went shopping, as I was about to cart off, I asked the bagger where she put the eggs. The look on her face was priceless. I hadn't bought any eggs.

We're surrounded by so much negativity these days, it's a rewarding feeling to catch someone off balance with a shot of positive sunshine and the smile that comes from it. You can't put a price on that!!
    grover5 and kbz1960 like this.
    05-23-19 07:08 PM
    You guys have scented garbage bags at the market in your area, right?
    I asked the manager the other day if he'd order Rotten Garbage Scent for me..... he said, he'd check! (seriously... he didn't get it)
    I was at a clothes store that had a big and tall section, I asked a sales girl on the floor if she could direct me to the short and fat section. She said she was new and went to ask someone. Being a prankster can be very rewarding. Last time I went shopping, as I was about to cart off, I asked the bagger where she put the eggs. The look on her face was priceless. I hadn't bought any eggs.

We're surrounded by so much negativity these days, it's a rewarding feeling to catch someone off balance with a shot of positive sunshine and the smile that comes from it. You can't put a price on that!!
    The eggs were in your pants?
    05-23-19 07:11 PM
    Then there was this guy with bone spurs that wouldn't work but ended up being number 1 in seniority. Probably didn't pay taxes either....
    Well, I have no idea ( and it's not your fault) what you're talking about. It's just I'm not familiar with bone spurs so I'd be of no help because I'd first have to know how they work to tell you why they didn't work. Did you check the batteries?
    Number one!! You mean totally disabled?? If that's the case, he doesn't have to pay taxes.

Isn't it incredible how Americans have totally screwed up the English language? When i was in hair design I had a can of spray lube for precision sharp instruments. It was called KOOL LUBE... The Groovy lube... the Rad lube.

Slang has become an accredited second language. But, by and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
    I think all language should be totally erased from memory . The less said the better!
    grover5 likes this.
    05-23-19 07:28 PM
    Well, I have no idea ( and it's not your fault) what you're talking about. It's just I'm not familiar with bone spurs so I'd be of no help because I'd first have to know how they work to tell you why they didn't work. Did you check the batteries?
    Number one!! You mean totally disabled?? If that's the case, he doesn't have to pay taxes.

Isn't it incredible how Americans have totally screwed up the English language? When i was in hair design I had a can of spray lube for precision sharp instruments. It was called KOOL LUBE... The Groovy lube... the Rad lube.

Slang has become an accredited second language. But, by and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
    I think all language should be totally erased from memory . The less said the better!
    T'ain't dat de proof Broth
    05-23-19 07:32 PM
    The eggs were in your pants?
    It's scary how with everything I said you only got an egg from it.
    You don't have any guns, do you?
    05-23-19 07:32 PM
    It's scary how with everything I said you only got an egg from it.
    You don't have any guns, do you?
    I was hoping you had 2 eggs. Oh well. Guns, oh definitely, pressure wash gun and....the gun from the original Nintendo Duck Hunt
    05-23-19 07:35 PM
    Fast churn is better. At the railway anyway. Higher churn can mean leaps up the seniority ladder. That's why if you see a compatriot laying on the floor having a heart attack, the first thing you ask is "what's your seniority number". Treatment is based upon that answer.
    THat would have been my second guess. Now, getting back to the ice cream issue......
    05-23-19 07:35 PM
    Slimmer with a glimmer... of hope. Shock on!
    This may be a good time to remind everyone..... THERE IS NO HOPE!

Gotta go cause some controversy. (They request me by name)

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your home!!!
    05-23-19 07:42 PM
    This may be a good time to remind everyone..... THERE IS NO HOPE!

Gotta go cause some controversy. (They request me by name)

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your home!!!
    Call me sometime, you know the name look up the number! Oh I forgot to tell you that I'm now listed in the phone book under Lucifer Satan. Good luck getting a call through because we've already blocked your number. Bahahhhhhhh.
    05-23-19 07:48 PM
    That’s fairly lucid. You ok?
    I wouldn't know lucid if it wasn't fair. But if you're referring to moments of clarity.... I'm just dandy!!
    05-23-19 07:48 PM
    I wouldn't know lucid if it wasn't fair. But if you're referring to moments of clarity.... I'm just dandy!!
    Lucy, Lucy....
    05-23-19 07:51 PM
    Please, for the love of aliens.... Nooooooooooooooooo!

A recount? Ok, here we go again......

99 bottles of beer in the tree, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer in the tree.....

Posted via CB10 on Z10

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    anon(4297019) and kbz1960 like this.
    05-23-19 08:06 PM
    Please, for the love of aliens.... Nooooooooooooooooo!

Pretty please noooooooooo!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-19 08:08 PM
    Call me sometime, you know the name look up the number! Oh I forgot to tell you that I'm now listed in the phone book under Lucifer Satan. Good luck getting a call through because we've already blocked your number. Bahahhhhhhh.
    Not very original. You were no doubt one of those " Uh, well..that's what I was brought up to believe" kids. You may as well know that there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny and Elvis will not be returning for a comeback concert.

Humans share one thing in common. You believe in an invisible things that you worship but you don't believe in yourselves.
    05-23-19 08:11 PM
    Not very original. You were no doubt one of those " Uh, well..that's what I was brought up to believe" kids. You may as well know that there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny and Elvis will not be returning for a comeback concert.

Humans share one thing in common. You believe in an invisible things that you worship but you don't believe in yourselves.
    Didn't you get called away? Fast worker!
    05-23-19 08:13 PM
    Anyone seen the alien lately? I wonder if he still posts.
    Alien Lately??? Ya mean I'm not alone??
    05-23-19 08:17 PM
    Glad and relieved that you found yourself here again. Too much Pantless loss over the past year. (I know, I know - dangling participles... but if I know what they are, I'm allowed to dangle them!)

Thanks Rags! There's an excitement about being Lost. I never know where I'll find myself at any given moment.

grover5 likes this.
    05-23-19 08:27 PM
    Well, they are ramblings.I'm pacing myself I should be back up to Full Rants soon.
    Rants! Just in time for Memorial Day.
    05-23-19 09:42 PM
    What have you done with the alien?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-19 09:44 PM
    Glad and relieved that you found yourself here again. Too much Pantless loss over the past year. (I know, I know - dangling participles... but if I know what they are, I'm allowed to dangle them!)
    You've always had a way of saying what you mean without actually saying it. But, I wonder how many pick that up about you.
    Me? I can't just say "Hi!" I have to build up to WHY I'm saying hi.

I've been back one day and I've already turned this thread into a personal blog. I joined Facebook two years ago. kinda got tricked to read a post, but I reconnected with so many people I hung around. But, not being religious or political, I started a blog and clearly stated: I DON'T DO SERIOUS!
    Official Job Title: To Cause Controversy and Cloud The Issues.
    Unofficially: I'm here to tell you all how poorly you're all acting.

You talk about the left and the right. I'm worried about the dyslexic.
    In those two years the left and right have yelled and put each other down... antagonizing. Both sides have some good ideas and not so good ideas, but not once to this day has either side made any attempt to meet. There has to be a few sane people on both sides...at least I thought so. But,then I'm not from around here.
    Forget Politics. It's come to the point and now past that point that if you can't make an effort to come together AS A PEOPLE.... the human race is doomed. The Human animal is just the next in line of animals that have become extinct before them. And Humans can't do it fast enough.
    I've suggested many times, why wait! Kill each other now and get it over with. But, kill me first, otherwise, I'll just continue to remind everyone how poorly your all acting.

The Russians have the Satin II. TEN times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The Clown in DC: " Well, we've got em.' We should use them. If you can detach and lose the negativity what you see is a comedy.
    Human Stupidity is classless and borderless.
    Christians dislike Jews and long hairs. but they worship a long haired Jew. Right now... right this minute Humans worship over 4300 gods and deities. Humans would rather believe in some incredible fantasy than believe in themselves.

Voice recognition..... gotta love it!

ENOUGH! This is NOT my personal blog and there are much more important things that must be addressed.
    Cell phones have always added a camera app. Why hasn't a camera company released a camera with a phone app??
    And when is Blackberry gonna walk up? It's time to break the silence. The technology is there. How much longer do we have to wait before they tell us we can down food??

Well, I think of these things so you don't have to!

P.S. Hi !
    05-23-19 10:49 PM
    Hmmm I'm trying to determine if that's a compliment or a diss; or maybe a left-handed compliment- which would make it a liberal compliment, I suppose. Or a sinister one...

You've always had a way of saying what you mean without actually saying it. But, I wonder how many pick that up about you.
    Maybe you should start one for real! Your own soap box that nobody can kick you off of.

I've been back one day and I've already turned this thread into a personal blog.

That must have been great reconnecting!

I joined Facebook two years ago. kinda got tricked to read a post, but I reconnected with so many people I hung around. But, not being religious or political, I started a blog and clearly stated: I DON'T DO SERIOUS!
    Official Job Title: To Cause Controversy and Cloud The Issues.
    Unofficially: I'm here to tell you all how poorly you're all acting.

You talk about the left and the right. I'm worried about the dyslexic.
    In those two years the left and right have yelled and put each other down... antagonizing. Both sides have some good ideas and not so good ideas, but not once to this day has either side made any attempt to meet. There has to be a few sane people on both sides...at least I thought so. But,then I'm not from around here.
    Forget Politics. It's come to the point and now past that point that if you can't make an effort to come together AS A PEOPLE.... the human race is doomed. The Human animal is just the next in line of animals that have become extinct before them. And Humans can't do it fast enough.
    I've suggested many times, why wait! Kill each other now and get it over with. But, kill me first, otherwise, I'll just continue to remind everyone how poorly your all acting.

The Russians have the Satin II. TEN times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The Clown in DC: " Well, we've got em.' We should use them. If you can detach and lose the negativity what you see is a comedy.
    Human Stupidity is classless and borderless.
    Christians dislike Jews and long hairs. but they worship a long haired Jew. Right now... right this minute Humans worship over 4300 gods and deities. Humans would rather believe in some incredible fantasy than believe in themselves.

Voice recognition..... gotta love it!

ENOUGH! This is NOT my personal blog and there are much more important things that must be addressed.
    Cell phones have always added a camera app. Why hasn't a camera company released a camera with a phone app??
    And when is Blackberry gonna walk up? It's time to break the silence. The technology is there. How much longer do we have to wait before they tell us we can down food??

Well, I think of these things so you don't have to!
    Hi again! *waving*

P.S. Hi !

kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-19 11:41 PM
    Rants! Just in time for Memorial Day.
    Ohhh! Thank You, Mr. Muppet! If not for you, I would have totally forgotten.

Haven't you had enough, yet? It's not bad enough you think you need permission (by way of Holidays) to celebrate?
    It's not enough that you've been made to feel guilty if you don't spend money you don't have on things that represent the holiday in question, which are created by the corporations for the soul purpose of making you buy products you don't want.

Spending money you don't have on products you don't want!! Money you don't have on products you don't want!! And don't forget to add tax.

It's time to make a stand! Do you even know why or what you're going to Celebrate this Memorial Day? You're going to Party. You're going to BBQ and drink Alcohol A N D.... most important THE PARADE. WHY??
    To show how American You are? Nooooooo!
    To show what a great and heartfelt human you are? Nooooo!
    To eliminate any guilt you feel knowing you're not alone? Yessssssss!!

WHY??? Because you're celebrating WAR.
    You're celebrating the DEATH of your sons and daughters, your Mothers and fathers.
    You're celebrating a corrupt government who sent your people, the American People to some foreign place you can't even pronounce over nothing more than a P ing contest . And if you think you're celebrating those that came home , what about the countless and nameless who didn't make it? You just gonna write them off? "Well, if they didn't make it back they must not have been very good at their job?"
    No matter how you define it, you're guilty of celebrating WAR... DEATH....DESTRUCTION.....

If you really care and want to show your support .... DON'T LET THEM GO !!
    There is no logical reason for war. In the 248 years since America's independence, The United States has been at war for 228 years.
    YES! American has been at war for 228 of 248 years. And we haven't won any of them, because there are no winners in war. Only death!

And before anyone says I'm unAmerican or that I don't support those brave enough to give up everything for this country...
    I'm the only one here that is openly and publicly telling you how much I DO support them.
    But, I'm also the one telling you it's time to realize you give your support for ALL THE WRONG REASONS!! And if you believe because that's what you were told.... if you simply accept it without bothering to do a little research, Congratulations. You're a member of The Stupid Humans Club.

And here's where you have to make a choice. You either believe in god or you believe in War. But, you can't have them both unless you're willing to stop hiding in denial and face reality. You believe yet there has never been any proof, not a shred of evidence that JC even existed. There's no proof of any kind that Moses was real, either.
    If you believe in WAR, so be it. But, you first have to admit that you don't believe in Peace. Jesus, Lincoln , Gandha, Medger Evers , JFK, Martin Luther King, RFK and John Lennon were all outspoken advocates for peace. they were all assassinated.

Bottom line: Humans are a warring people. You're not fooling anyone to say god is love and in the same sentence every war has been fought in its name. If you're too weak to believe in yourself than just admit your superhero is really a warlord.

One last thing... while I personally believe you can accomplish everything without a gun... if you're a nazi.. you're dumber than a bag of hammers and should be shot on site.

This has been another "Proud To be An American" Moment.
    I'm LostBoy and I approve of this post!
    05-24-19 01:09 AM
    Hmmm I'm trying to determine if that's a compliment or a diss; or maybe a left-handed compliment- which would make it a liberal compliment, I suppose. Or a sinister one...

100% a compliment.

Maybe you should start one for real! Your own soap box that nobody can kick you off of.

I've had a website for years, but has become outdated so I'm presently redesigning and rewriting.

That must have been great reconnecting!

It was at first,

Hi again! *waving*

The CB 1M post Challenge!-2.gif

05-24-19 01:21 AM
    Zed, you really missed him! That's sweet.
    7 years and I can't remember if it's K, B, Z or Hey You!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-24-19 01:41 AM
618,114 ... 2286722868228692287022871 ...