Seems when he turns off he turns off for months
    It's been about a year and I was just playing catch up.
    The direction changed, and Yama took over the Pantless Throne and I think he told me (indirectly) to go away.
    I remember saying if that's what it takes to bring back the People and Spirit that was the Pantless of old ... but if nothing changes after a year, I may drop in.
    This is me dropping in.
    I've had a few moments of clarity here and there, but no damage!
    I'm on a constant Happy High.

I've come to realize that human stupidity is a bottomless pit and in my observation on this planets "higher Intelligence" it turns out Humans are very far down the list.
    Many animals have become extinct, never to be...again.
    The Human Animal has already caused its own destruction.

The Court Jester has made it pretty clear, he won't leave and would love to see if that Button really works. If we get past that, there is still a war coming and this time it'll be fought on U.S. soul. The U.S has been at war 224 out 244 years since it's independence. And what WAS the largest and most powerful terrorist organization on the planet before the circus clown arrived is now the laughing stock by the rest of the world.
    But, this isn't the time to worry. Instead, enjoy the journey and celebrate every new day to the fullest because you never know when your destination will sneak up behind you and bite you in the but t !

There's a difference between Ignorance and stupidity.
    Ignorance is not a bad word. It simply means "unaware of."
    Stupidity is knowing your ignorance and doing nothing about it.
    (J.Lawren)

Beam me up!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-ufo.gif
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-23-19 at 05:30 PM.
    05-23-19 04:29 PM
    It's been about a year and I was just playing catch up.
    The direction changed, and Yama took over the Pantless Throne and I think he told me (indirectly) to go away.
    I remember saying if that's what it takes to bring back the People and Spirit that was the Pantless of old ... but if nothing changes after a year, I may drop in.
    This is me dropping in.
    I've had a few moments of clarity here and there, but no damage!
    I'm on a constant Happy High.

I've come to realize that human stupidity is a bottomless pit and in my observation on this planets "higher Intelligence" it turns out Humans are very far down the list.

There's a difference between Ignorance and stupidity.
    Ignorance is not a bad word. It simply means "unaware of.
    Stupidity is knowing your ignorance and doing nothing about it.
    Everybody is Pantless!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-19 04:34 PM
    There's a prize at the end of every rainbow. Wish I had written that. Oh wait, I just did!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-19 05:09 PM
    Welcome Back, oh Lost One! Does this mean you've been Found? :-D
    Thanks Rags! There's an excitement about being Lost. I never know where I'll find myself at any given moment.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-23-19 at 07:51 PM.
    05-23-19 05:35 PM
    H E L L O ? ? ?
    I'm right here!!
    Anyone seen the alien lately? I wonder if he still posts.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-19 05:38 PM
    Now you're making me feel that I hurt your feelings. If you really want to get worked over I'd refer the Sanding Block to mess with your head. He knows where you live because he's been there. Nothing you say to me bothers me BTW. I wear big boy lead boxers.
    I thought they were lead briefs.
    anon(10603236) likes this.
    05-23-19 05:38 PM
    Watch out for the beer bear!
    He’ll take your beer.
    05-23-19 05:39 PM
    Still Thursday
    05-23-19 05:40 PM
    Check...s and balances. The fat orange doesn’t like those.
    05-23-19 05:41 PM
    Now you're making me feel that I hurt your feelings. If you really want to get worked over I'd refer the Sanding Block to mess with your head. He knows where you live because he's been there. Nothing you say to me bothers me BTW. I wear big boy lead boxers.
    Thanks Yama!
    I like the Sanding Block idea. Maybe I'll try it when I get out of Shock Therapy!
    (It won't mess with my hair, will it?)
    05-23-19 05:44 PM
    Check...s and balances. The fat orange doesn’t like those.
    He don't do cover-ups. Except maybe for the hair and makeup.
    grover5 likes this.
    05-23-19 05:45 PM
    Thanks Yama!
    I like the Sanding Block idea. Maybe I'll try it when I get out of Shock Therapy!
    (It won't mess with my hair, will it?)
    Put it this way, you won't be able to wear a hat with all the air pissing out of your head. Hair will still be there.
    05-23-19 05:47 PM
    Put it this way, you won't be able to wear a hat with all the air pissing out of your head. Hair will still be there.
    That sounds safe. Give it a run alien. Let us know how it goes.
    05-23-19 06:01 PM
    Anyone seen the alien lately? I wonder if he still posts.
    I'm laying low in as far as "The Alien" goes. I'm still legal!
    The nice , condescending, Schizophrenic egocentric paranoiac,neurotic psychotic guy who runs the Merry-Go-Round in DC will surely not take it well when he finds out the wall was a waste.

I'm feeling nostalgic for old days when you could go to DC and get tear gassed and Billy Clubbed. Now more than ever, if you're born on the planet you get a ticket to the circus. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.
    05-23-19 06:04 PM
    I'm laying low in as far as "The Alien" goes. I'm still legal!
    The nice , condescending, Schizophrenic egocentric paranoiac,neurotic psychotic guy who runs the Merry-Go-Round in DC will surely not take it well when he finds out the wall was a waste.

I'm feeling nostalgic for old days when you could go to DC and get tear gassed and Billy Clubbed. Now more than ever, if you're born on the planet you get a ticket to the circus. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.
    That’s fairly lucid. You ok?
    05-23-19 06:13 PM
    That sounds safe. Give it a run alien. Let us know how it goes.
    When you say "safe" what are you using as a point of reference?
    Talk about timing, though! They wanna take me off shock therapy because it's working for me which means it's not working for them.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-23-19 at 06:28 PM.
    05-23-19 06:16 PM
    A win win win.
    05-23-19 06:17 PM
    That’s fairly lucid. You ok?
    Well, yeah sure. It started last week. I'm 69 and just realized I never had a midlife crisis. I was feeling kinda cheated so, I decided
    I'd have it now. I asked a few people if they noticed any difference in me. I got a few " you lost weight," and other patronizing rhetoric and one "You took a shower?" Gotta remember I live in the most conservative state. They don't judge... they profile.
    And the closest they come to having a democratic party is a get-together.
    So, all-in-all, it was a very successful crisis.
    Thanks for asking.
    05-23-19 06:28 PM
    A win win win.
    Check
    05-23-19 06:29 PM
    Well, yeah sure. It started last week. I'm 69 and just realized I never had a midlife crisis. I was feeling kinda cheated so, I decided
    I'd have it now. I asked a few people if they noticed any difference in me. I got a few " you lost weight," and other patronizing rhetoric and one "You took a shower?" Gotta remember I live in the most conservative state. They don't judge... they profile.
    And the closest they come to having a democratic party is a get-together.
    So, all-in-all, it was a very successful crisis.
    Thanks for asking.
    You’re welcome. You do seem slimmer.
    05-23-19 06:30 PM
    Check
    Check check check
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    05-23-19 06:31 PM
    Slimmer with a glimmer... of hope. Shock on!
    05-23-19 06:33 PM
    Is that your way of saying that you are high as a kite?
    Hi MB! How's it goin'?
    I know that wasn't directed at me but I may as well give you my status. But I can't use the Kite as a point of reference.

hey, you think anyone notices if their ice cream is "slow churned?" I'm asking cause I'm gonna go to market and I just don't wanna deal with the churn issue. I'm still undecided if I want my plates to taste Mountain Fresh or Lemmony?
    05-23-19 06:46 PM
    Well, they are ramblings.I'm pacing myself I should be back up to Full Rants soon.
    grover5 likes this.
    05-23-19 06:50 PM
    Hi MB! How's it goin'?
    I know that wasn't directed at me but I may as well give you my status. But I can't use the Kite as a point of reference.

hey, you think anyone notices if their ice cream is "slow churned?" I'm asking cause I'm gonna go to market and I just don't wanna deal with the churn issue. I'm still undecided if I want my plates to taste Mountain Fresh or Lemmony?
    Fast churn is better. At the railway anyway. Higher churn can mean leaps up the seniority ladder. That's why if you see a compatriot laying on the floor having a heart attack, the first thing you ask is "what's your seniority number". Treatment is based upon that answer.
    grover5 and misterabrasive like this.
    05-23-19 06:52 PM
618,114 ... 2286622867228682286922870 ...