At least you abbreviate my moniker differently than the alien.
    Well, at least you abbreviate Z differently than The Muppet.
    Sounds pretty dumb , doesn't it!! I mean, why in the land of yamaman .....?
    Ohhh, I get it. Your last name is hammer.
    She.. being your mom, is Hammer ( with a capital H) to show your love and respect.
    You, being more of a disappointment than an entire bag of hammers, spell it with a small "h"

See, yama? Nuffin gets past me!!
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    11-04-18 10:01 AM
    I went to NYC in 1977 when I was 17 to celebrate New Years Eve. My traveling mate was also 17 and we took the train from Montreal. I'll have to continue later because I have to go to sleep and wake up early and show up at work an hour early (due to DLST) so I can say to the boss that I forgot to set my clocks back and then I can leave work an hour early.
    They don't call you hammered for nothing! Just add one thing to it so there's no question in your boss's mind.
    ... "and I had a flat tire, too"

And, why would you go to NY to celebrate? They leave the light on at Motel 6 in NYC the same way as they do in Montreal.

Anyway, now there's no pressure to finish the story. THere's one word I could abbreviate, the same way, for both of you but we wouldn't want me to get an infraction, now, would we!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 11-04-18 at 10:20 AM.
    11-04-18 10:07 AM
    At least you abbreviate my moniker differently than the alien.
    And what abbreviation did you use on your popaker
    11-04-18 10:33 AM
    And what abbreviation did you use on your popaker
    Every time I drive past the Pic-a-Pop bottle store it reminds of my dads'.
    11-04-18 03:29 PM
    Google object detection, seems like it's doing a good job. The CB 1M post Challenge!-f4fd4f9.jpeg
    11-04-18 03:48 PM
    At least Bing is getting some use. The CB 1M post Challenge!-d088d89.jpeg
    11-04-18 04:20 PM
    LOLThe CB 1M post Challenge!-screenshot_20181104-183221.jpeg
    11-04-18 05:46 PM
    I went to NYC in 1977 when I was 17 to celebrate New Years Eve. My traveling mate was also 17 and we took the train from Montreal. I'll have to continue later because I have to go to sleep and wake up early and show up at work an hour early (due to DLST) so I can say to the boss that I forgot to set my clocks back and then I can leave work an hour early.
    Muppet....
    You DO see that there's a lesson here. You stated a topic and YamaHam just stole it for himself.
    I, atleast, have the common decency to wait for you to relate your pathetic stories before I upstage you.
    And, we have a very delicate situation here.

Yama's story makes you wanna go up yo him and give him a big tight hug, so the two guys behind him can slip a strait jacket on him with no resistance.
    But, it still puts you in an awkward position. ( besides you hugging him)
    You now HAVE to finish your story, If you ignore it, some might think your story is even MORE pathetic than his and that would make your patronizing ( like telling JayDee ,"Don't worry. It'll be Ok" ) even more meaningless.
    And then there's the constant heckling you can expect ,(like... " hey.. ain't that the sock that was upstaged by that hammer that lives in a paper bag") and, ya know... THAT kinda stuff. You'd (hopefully) ..... humm, maybe that's not the correct word,
    You'd, no doubt , throw yourself in front of a train. ( Yeah, sounds mo' better)
    Anyway, I'd then have to beat yama with his hammer and I'd be left talking to a dog.

So, you're story better be a good one. Lie if you have to, cause I don't wanna to have to hammer Yama.
    I'd first have to find him, them "should I do it with or without the jacket on...... it's just too much work.

The only way out is for yama to beat himself with his hammer, as a show of sincerity, before he apologizes to you, resulting in my not having to beat him and keeping my Peace, Love and Grooviness intact .
    But it's your choice. I come out looking good either way.

The lesson? it... it's in there somewhere. Several lessons as a matter of fact. Jeezz. I might not be here tomorrow to have to explain everything to you. I mean, who knows. I could be pushed in front of a train by a sock and a hammer disguised as a carpenter.
    Hell.. now I'm paranoid. I definitely picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue......
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 11-05-18 at 06:04 PM.
    11-05-18 05:51 PM
    Very kind of you alien. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
    11-05-18 05:56 PM
    When I was 17 I went to NYC for the first time. I met a cousin of mine at the stock market. He lived in NY and thought I’d enjoy seeing it. But he forgot to tell me I needed to wear a coat and tie to get in. So we skipped it and as it was raining decided to take the subway. My first subway ride.

Halfway through the ride the train suddenly hit its brakes. Everyone fell forward because it was so abrupt. The conductor got on the radio and said due to an accident we will be waiting here for awhile. I assumed someone hurt themself falling forward.

My cousin looked out the window and said he could see a body. I assumed he was making it up. I went to the window to look down once another train pulled up next to us and cops got off with flashlights.
    11-05-18 06:01 PM
    One of the cops shined his flashlight across this white paper bag. When he did I saw a pool of red paint. It wasn’t paint but it looked like paint. It was blood. When I looked down I saw the flashlights on a man lying face down in the blood. His body was severed at the waist. His legs were somewhere underneath our car. Two workers were on the wrong tracks and our train hit them. It killed them both.
    11-05-18 06:02 PM
    That was my first subway ride. Crazy stuff.
    11-05-18 06:03 PM
    WOW! You experienced the excitement that IS New York City. Sounds like you had a great time on your first visit.
    I hope you took pictures. But, of course, you never forget your first time.

(although, there ARE exceptions to the rule.)
    I hope he doesn't beat himself up with a hammer over it.

Gotta admit, I was starting to sweat a bit. I talk to my imaginary friend all the time... but talking to a dog............??
    11-05-18 07:05 PM
    Man... you've got a morbid sense of humor!!!
    11-05-18 07:06 PM
    That was my first subway ride. Crazy stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-notable-00070.jpg  
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-06-18 12:01 AM
    They don't call you hammered for nothing! Just add one thing to it so there's no question in your boss's mind.

And, why would you go to NY to celebrate? They leave the light on at Motel 6 in NYC the same way as they do in Montreal.

Anyway, now there's no pressure to finish the story. THere's one word I could abbreviate, the same way, for both of you but we wouldn't want me to get an infraction, now, would we!!
    I actually ended up telling the boss that I was in early due to a swarm of locusts predicted. Locusts and Aliens eat anything and everything. But the bio-plastics they now use in cars is an especially tasty treat I hear.
    11-06-18 01:27 AM

T'ain't no Motel Sisssss in Montreal
    11-06-18 01:29 AM
    One of the cops shined his flashlight across this white paper bag. When he did I saw a pool of red paint. It wasn’t paint but it looked like paint. It was blood. When I looked down I saw the flashlights on a man lying face down in the blood. His body was severed at the waist. His legs were somewhere underneath our car. Two workers were on the wrong tracks and our train hit them. It killed them both.
    I ended up having to clean off the remains from the train. Good Times, Bad Times, you know I've had my share. Led Zeppelin wrote that song about me.
    11-06-18 01:35 AM
    T'ain't no Motel Sisssss in Montreal
    Oh! I just assumed that the red light in the window down the street was ... well, My Bad.
    But you must have something comparable to Motel 6.

but, if that's your excuse for having to go to NYC to celebrate.... The Muppet never had a worry.
    11-06-18 03:05 AM
    I ended up having to clean off the remains from the train. Good Times, Bad Times, you know I've had my share. Led Zeppelin wrote that song about me.
    It took years for me to realize that the delusions were coming from this place. you've caught it in the shortest time yet. which means you'll be gone in no time. (just sayin')
    11-06-18 03:09 AM
    Oh! I just assumed that the red light in the window down the street was ... well, My Bad.
    But you must have something comparable to Motel 6.

but, if that's your excuse for having to go to NYC to celebrate.... The Muppet never had a worry.
    Ever since I celebrate by myself.
    11-06-18 03:11 AM
    It took years for me to realize that the delusions were coming from this place. you've caught it in the shortest time yet. which means you'll be gone in no time. (just sayin')
    This ties in with the "Shawinigan Handshake" just nicely. Not perfectly but certainly nicely at the very least. You are learning now since that you are in your younger years.
    11-06-18 03:18 AM
    Well, at least you abbreviate Z differently than The Muppet.
    Sounds pretty dumb , doesn't it!! I mean, why in the land of yamaman .....?
    Ohhh, I get it. Your last name is hammer.
    She.. being your mom, is Hammer ( with a capital H) to show your love and respect.
    You, being more of a disappointment than an entire bag of hammers, spell it with a small "h"

See, yama? Nuffin gets past me!!
    Z. No. It's Zed.
    11-06-18 03:20 AM
    Ever since I celebrate by myself.
    No! Nooo! Ya gotta get up.. right back on that train if for no other reason than to try to top the last trip.
    11-06-18 03:22 AM
    This ties in with the "Shawinigan Handshake" just nicely. Not perfectly but certainly nicely at the very least. You are learning now since that you are in your younger years.
    I don't know this Handshake but there's no chance in hell you'll ever tie me up!
    11-06-18 03:25 AM
618,114 ... 2256722568225692257022571 ...