Maybe muk luks
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 11:42 AM
    i want to go home and veg. except i have to take the expensive cat to the vet.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 11:42 AM
    let's hope i can wrangle him into the cage....i mean carrier
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 11:43 AM
    Our American friends can have a laugh at us this week... Rogers/Telus/Bell are running a 10GB/unlimited nationwide calling/texting plan for sixty bones per month. Everyone is going bonkers switching over to this "deal".

Compare that to deals in the US, it's still a total screw job.

A friend of mine was at 135 bones a month for 7GB. WTF!

Man, we get screwed up here in Canada.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-19-17 12:08 PM
    and then i need to take a nap....or eat dinner....or eat while napping
    12-19-17 12:10 PM
    Our American friends can have a laugh at us this week... Rogers/Telus/Bell are running a 10GB/unlimited nationwide calling/texting plan for sixty bones per month. Everyone is going bonkers switching over to this "deal".

i guess! that's an expensive deal!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 12:11 PM
    There's hardly any real competition up here so the "big guys" have been charging what they want. Nothing like what goes on in the US. Would love to see some of the US telecom's break into Canada and shake it up.

This is the first real frenzy that I can remember... sad.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 12:15 PM
    i suppose i could start cleaning for company this weekend....NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 12:37 PM
    Why clean BEFORE they come? i will have to clean AFTER anyway!
    12-19-17 12:38 PM
    There's hardly any real competition up here so the "big guys" have been charging what they want. Nothing like what goes on in the US. Would love to see some of the US telecom's break into Canada and shake it up.

ah i see...that's really awful. you have no other alternatives.
    Kinda like my cable service. monopoly
    12-19-17 12:38 PM
    Why is the alien talking about wallpaper so much.
    It's a thing on his / it's planet?
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 01:07 PM
    Kbz is back after a long time
    Vish
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-19-17 01:07 PM
    Your English has gotten much better since you first joined us. But, you're still a little off at times.
    What you meant to say is Z has been gone for a long time and he's not coming back!
    (Good clean living will do that to you. I mean just compare the two of us!!!
    Possum
    12-19-17 01:10 PM
    Motion!!! Is that what they're calling "falling down and getting up and falling down and so on, these days ?????
    You can't get up?
    12-19-17 01:10 PM
    OK! We already know how strange you Canucks are. ( and Muppets generally fall into that category too)
    We have some pretty ridiculous holidays down here, but Monday- Family Day??
    But, you finally got ONE right. celebrating "The Day After New Year's Day." I've been celebrating that day for years but i didn't know you guys actually made it a holiday.
    For me it's always been a day of reflection and observation.
    Reflecting on those two horrible weeks (you know the ones) and observing things getting back to normal.
    Road rage is at its peak, people generally hating each other and just when things are getting back to an all time low, ya gotta stop and paint a bunch of eggs for kids who actually believe in a egg laying rabbit. And, then you act surprised when one of these kids becomes more and more unstable as he grows up and in his confusion ends up in a straitjacket and you wonder "what you did wrong" that your kid was on drugs!
    Far out, man
    12-19-17 01:11 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799
    basically his kidneys shut down and they need to re-hydrate him in order to put in an IV line and give him meds. HE has had pain meds and antibiotics and fluids under the skin but needs an IV line and he was so dehydrated, they couldn't do it yesterday . His blood counts are all out of whack too....but as he gets fluids he should perk up

Did you actually READ that description??

Does he LOOK ok???

Attachment 432350
    I did. Looks wired.
    12-19-17 01:12 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799
    i don't think i have answered a question on these boards in over a year

Easy now! You're asking for a major headache. Lucky I got here just in the knick of the
    Time Zone Continuum Thingy. After very little thought I can say confidentially that you've asked lots of questions and then answered them yourself .
    And from one who has spent much time on "those" boards and been kicked off of them,, I can't say I've ever seen you ON those boards. ( and even if i did, I wouldn't tell you)

Hey, that reminds me... I am presently void of any infractions.
    I've gotta get to work if I'm going to beat last years numbers. And what better day to start than on a wacky day AFTER the new day.. day! I mean, it's about time I gave you guys equal time .
    Only problem is Jackd doesn't exactly give me much to work with. Watching him staring at a mobile device can only go so far. I need volunteers. Hey Muppet you're now an honorary Cannock (Deal with ti!)
    As long as space, time, thingy is ok
    12-19-17 01:13 PM
    Be gentle. He's obviously in a very confused state. I mean not knowing what to put where and when is enough to make any guy limp. Just be considerate but firm when you tell me " NO! STOP CALLING!
    and refer him to that therapist that can't fix things!!

Oh wait.... you WANT him back, don't you??? You may as well make an appointment and go together.
    :cant=watch:
    12-19-17 01:14 PM
    I've had shirt going on on
    Shirt comes around and goes around
    12-19-17 01:15 PM
    last 5 days. can't wait to be done!!
    Weeeeeeeee
    12-19-17 01:18 PM
    The first image that comes to mind is Z with hairy shoulders and back. And, now that I have that image in my mind, it's like trying to get a song out of your head. You're out minding your own business when suddenly, "I'm a little Tea cup" gets stuck in your head and it just won't go away.
    For gods sake, Z... put a shirt on. Or it'll be on you if anyone here tries to hurt themselves!
    But it feels good without it on
    12-19-17 01:19 PM

Ouch.
    12-19-17 01:21 PM
    Didn't take long
    12-19-17 01:22 PM
    One more day of work... then XMAS HOLIDAYS!!!!!
    12-19-17 05:15 PM

You don’t want that. They just stole our internet.
    12-19-17 05:53 PM
618,114 ... 2231822319223202232122322 ...