That's more information than I needed!!!
    Attachment 415095
    Ummm ya
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-31-16 09:04 AM
    You don't find that just a bit odd? Doesn't he have any friends his own age?
    At least he didn't invite his grade school friends
    12-31-16 09:05 AM
    Please to explain "Lake Effect."
    Lake ....snow
    12-31-16 09:05 AM
    Let's not forget that you've already been fried for years. So we know that Half Baked has little effect on you.
    But I get that you were bouncing off the baked lasagna and considering your condition I figured I'd at least give it a mention.
    And a Haha! (I was trying for three Ha's but just couldn't justify it)
    I think I have pics and video but I'm drunk
    12-31-16 09:06 AM
    1. I'm refering to the entire year. Why else would I say that I wish you all a safe, peaceful and happy new YEAR?

2. All of you refers to all of you on this particular thread.

3. If I really knew all of you, yes, I would still wish you a happy, peaceful and safe new year because I'm convinced that life, as we know it, will be altered greatly soon.

4. Sometimes I say, " Hi, how are you?" Sometimes I just say, "Hi." Sometimes I don't say a ******* thing. LOL! As for saying, "Have a nice daaay." Well, I don't always say that because sometimes I don't care because I'm too wrapped up in my own world for one reason or another. You know how myopic and selfish we earthlings can be sometimes.

And, yes, at least you replied.
    Need street drugs?
    shaleem and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-31-16 09:07 AM
    8 hours to new year
    Happy new years in Vish land
    12-31-16 09:08 AM
    baked lasagna is the best!
    Baked and half baked is fun too
    12-31-16 09:09 AM
    is that you walking??
    It's a ghost
    12-31-16 09:09 AM
    Good morning peeps
    12-31-16 09:13 AM
    18th wedding anniversary
    12-31-16 09:14 AM
    Can you believe Leigh has put up with my shirt for 18 years?
    jaydee5799 and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-31-16 09:15 AM
    And, you KNOW I was just fooling with you (I hope!)

I don't recognize "holidays" but I always do some kind of rant about them.
    The Question: If you knew the true origin of the holidays that you celebrate would you still celebrate them?

WELL.... Well..... Well! IT'S THE "HOLIDAY" SEASON.... A G A I N !!

What is it about you humans that you need permission to be happy, that you need permission to be nice to each other?
    What is it about you humans that you need a "holiday" to celebrate life???

For TWO WEEKS A YEAR.... you are a changed person because....... well, I don't know why!

You talk about God and Jesus, your Lord and Savior with such respect.. mostly when you're p'd off. God Damn it! Jesus Christ!!!!!
    In fact, you call to your God with goodness mostly when you're having sex. Oh GoD..... Oh GOD........ OHHHHHH, JESUS!!!!!! Amen!

Christmas is.. as are most of your 'Holidays" fabricated by THE CORPORATE MACHINE.
    People in many nations have Santa on their own naughty list, because he represents the commercialization of Christmas at the expense of Christ . In places like the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria, and Latin America, they all have very strong anti-Santa movements because they are trying to preserve their native Christmas gift bringers and customs, and protect them from the North American Santa,"

St. Nicholas was a Greek bishop,(A real person) who lived in the third and fourth centuries, He was the bringer of gifts and the toast of celebrations centered around his day, December 6th. And, he did not resemble your Santa Claus in any way, what-so-ever. But, Thanks to Coca Cola, a few artists and a hype to sell their beverage, with " Take A Pause" starting in the 1930's with ads, and while no one was looking, moved his celebration from December 6th to the 25th.

Yeah! Santa Claus is everything you try NOT to be. He's Obese and smokes tobacco in a pipe. His coat is fringed with animal fur and he's got a mouth on him that no one should have to endure, yelling "Ho's" (which is slang for, well.. you know) at everyone. What's fascinating is discovering that Santa Claus was probably more black than white due to his Mediterranean origins.

EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS A REASON TO CELEBRATE.
    You're stuck in a dead end job? You're not stuck! You're too God damned lazy to do what it takes to make a better life for yourself and your family.
    But, if you're gonna stay stuck, you'd better start loving how stuck you are., because no one want's to hear people complaining all the time.
    In fact, be thankful that you even HAVE a job.

Aww! Did I bring down your holiday cheer???
    Wouldn't it be something if people were just nice to each other everyday... just because???

When the historians update the Book, JC will not be in it and Santa and his pet rabbit will take their rightful places.
    Yes, I know that you were just ******* with me. LOL! I do enjoy your rants very much. Yes, the holidays (from the words holy days) are nothing more than attempts to increase the wealth of a very few.
    12-31-16 11:19 AM
    Need street drugs?
    No thanks. I prefer a good bourbon or Jack Daniels.
    12-31-16 11:21 AM
    18th wedding anniversary
    A very Happy Anniversary to you and Leigh.
    12-31-16 11:23 AM
    Happy...Can't do it. This has to be the dumbest holiday we have. I must be channeling the alien. Anyway...Happy Saturday all! I'm celebrating with a martini as we speak. And happy anniversary jackd.
    12-31-16 04:42 PM
    1 tequila , 2 tequila, 3 tequila ...
    i'm doing my gin and tonic
    12-31-16 06:53 PM
    Happy...Can't do it. This has to be the dumbest holiday we have. I must be channeling the alien. Anyway...Happy Saturday all! I'm celebrating with a martini as we speak. And happy anniversary jackd.
    Happy New Year! Who cares how lame the holiday is? Celebrate anyway.....
    12-31-16 06:53 PM
    Can you believe Leigh has put up with my shirt for 18 years?
    is she up for canonization soon?
    12-31-16 06:54 PM
    Happy anniversary Carjack'd!
    12-31-16 06:54 PM
    anyway, making some appetizers and gonna refresh this drink!
    12-31-16 06:55 PM
    Happy New Year! Who cares how lame the holiday is? Celebrate anyway.....
    Well said. Enjoy your g&t!
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    12-31-16 07:15 PM
    And, you KNOW I was just fooling with you (I hope!)

I don't recognize "holidays" but I always do some kind of rant about them.
    The Question: If you knew the true origin of the holidays that you celebrate would you still celebrate them?

WELL.... Well..... Well! IT'S THE "HOLIDAY" SEASON.... A G A I N !!

What is it about you humans that you need permission to be happy, that you need permission to be nice to each other?
    What is it about you humans that you need a "holiday" to celebrate life???

For TWO WEEKS A YEAR.... you are a changed person because....... well, I don't know why!

You talk about God and Jesus, your Lord and Savior with such respect.. mostly when you're p'd off. God Damn it! Jesus Christ!!!!!
    In fact, you call to your God with goodness mostly when you're having sex. Oh GoD..... Oh GOD........ OHHHHHH, JESUS!!!!!! Amen!

Christmas is.. as are most of your 'Holidays" fabricated by THE CORPORATE MACHINE.
    People in many nations have Santa on their own naughty list, because he represents the commercialization of Christmas at the expense of Christ . In places like the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria, and Latin America, they all have very strong anti-Santa movements because they are trying to preserve their native Christmas gift bringers and customs, and protect them from the North American Santa,"

St. Nicholas was a Greek bishop,(A real person) who lived in the third and fourth centuries, He was the bringer of gifts and the toast of celebrations centered around his day, December 6th. And, he did not resemble your Santa Claus in any way, what-so-ever. But, Thanks to Coca Cola, a few artists and a hype to sell their beverage, with " Take A Pause" starting in the 1930's with ads, and while no one was looking, moved his celebration from December 6th to the 25th.

Yeah! Santa Claus is everything you try NOT to be. He's Obese and smokes tobacco in a pipe. His coat is fringed with animal fur and he's got a mouth on him that no one should have to endure, yelling "Ho's" (which is slang for, well.. you know) at everyone. What's fascinating is discovering that Santa Claus was probably more black than white due to his Mediterranean origins.

EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS A REASON TO CELEBRATE.
    You're stuck in a dead end job? You're not stuck! You're too God damned lazy to do what it takes to make a better life for yourself and your family.
    But, if you're gonna stay stuck, you'd better start loving how stuck you are., because no one want's to hear people complaining all the time.
    In fact, be thankful that you even HAVE a job.

Aww! Did I bring down your holiday cheer???
    Wouldn't it be something if people were just nice to each other everyday... just because???

When the historians update the Book, JC will not be in it and Santa and his pet rabbit will take their rightful places.

Take the red ones. They'll calm you down. LOL! Definitely NOT the black ones.
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    12-31-16 09:06 PM
    what do historians know? they rely on spoken stories....they weren't really there! haha!
    That's why I always remind people not to take a writer who's middle name is 'stori' too seriously!
    12-31-16 10:41 PM
    New Year's Resolution: to stop making resolutions.......to lose weight.........to be a nicer person......stop me if you've heard these before!
    No no! Continue, plezzzz!! You can be Soooo funny sometimes!!
    12-31-16 10:44 PM
    Lake ....snow
    OHhhhhh!

Uhhh, nope! I thought I was about to get "something" out of that... but, it turned out to be nothing!
    12-31-16 10:51 PM
618,114 ... 2150621507215082150921510 ...